Forum Settings
Forums

Game v22: Corpse Party Edition l END GAME - Town Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
May 25, 2016 4:45 PM

Oct 2014
You who wants to know if you can use the phone I found. As long as you don't point it at me, I don't care.
May 25, 2016 4:46 PM

Mar 2014
Blaze said:
You who wants to know if you can use the phone I found. As long as you don't point it at me, I don't care.

You don't want to use it yourself?
May 25, 2016 4:51 PM

Oct 2014
Zuhra said:
Blaze said:

Nope. I don't use items that could backfire on me.
May 25, 2016 4:56 PM

Mar 2014
Blaze said:
Zuhra said:

Ah, okay. I assume you refer to the unknown feature of the item.

@Followind, Blaze has given his blessing. Go knock yourself out.
May 25, 2016 4:59 PM

Oct 2014
Zuhra said:

Literally.
May 25, 2016 5:04 PM

Dec 2015
Blaze said:
Zuhra said:

Literally.

scared?
May 25, 2016 5:06 PM

Oct 2014
Arrisu said:
Blaze said:

Literally.

scared?

I take my virginity very seriously.

Lunch time is over.
May 25, 2016 5:07 PM

Mar 2014
I don't even... =.=
Arrisu said:
Blaze said:

Literally.

scared?

What exactly are you referring to, Ari? Something about the phrase knock yourself out or the fact Blaze doesn't want to take risk?
May 25, 2016 5:10 PM

Feb 2016
Use Cellphone
I hope this format is correct
I can't open double spoilers tag at my phone
May 25, 2016 5:23 PM

Dec 2013
Blaze said:
Zuhra said:

Phones in corpse party are evil atleast in the game so caution is good.

May 25, 2016 5:24 PM

Dec 2013
followind said:
Use Cellphone
I hope this format is correct
I can't open double spoilers tag at my phone

gl hope you live through it lol

May 25, 2016 5:34 PM

Aug 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Blaze said:

And you did not say this when followind suggested on using it because?
I could hear echos in the background..

"There must be a reason for it all, I tell myself, flip it around.
Answers, from them, from me, answering my own minds questions."

Or I'm probably losing my mind and scared myself.

May 25, 2016 5:37 PM

Dec 2013
aa-dono said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

And you did not say this when followind suggested on using it because?
I could hear echos in the background..

"There must be a reason for it all, I tell myself, flip it around.
Answers, from them, from me, answering my own minds questions."

Or I'm probably losing my mind and scared myself.

I just didn't notice till i scrolled down and saw he had used it.

Wonder's how everyone else is fairing in this god forsaken place, cause I keep hearing random creaks and moans not even sure of what's real anymore

May 25, 2016 6:14 PM

Oct 2015
Chione said:
@shadroxx2810 Why are you not voting? :/
I just woke up :/ and the first two pages weren't giving clues to me. I'll read the rest of the pages when I go to work. Hopefully I have the time to cast vote

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
May 25, 2016 7:39 PM

Dec 2013
shadroxx2810 said:
Chione said:
@shadroxx2810 Why are you not voting? :/
I just woke up :/ and the first two pages weren't giving clues to me. I'll read the rest of the pages when I go to work. Hopefully I have the time to cast vote

Not really much to go on, but chione also has really said much for me to wanna go to someone else.

May 25, 2016 10:03 PM

Nov 2008
magicalofmagic also met the mysterious girl in the Locker Room!

Before the girl could start speaking, light illuminates around followind. Everybody in the room turns to where the light source came from.

followind used the Cellphone!

followind checks the messages and sees only 1 message: "Girls Washroom. Second to the last stall. I hid something there xoxo." The phone suddenly rang which breaks the silence as the ringtone echoes around the room. followind nervously picked up the call but there was no voice except for the slow breathing that is audible if you listen closely. Few seconds later, the caller finally spoke: "Do not go there... That treasure is mine..." The call hangups.

- Detects an item. Darkening increases by 5% when used. Single use only.

followind throws the phone away. The mysterious girl picked up the phone and said "I suppose you don't need this anymore? I will keep this. Now if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to attend to." The girl put the phone in her pocket and quickly leaves the room. Everyone in the room are confused as to what just happened. In a hurry, the girl left an item behind.

magicalofmagic picked up the Principal's Key!
- Use this key as you search the room.
The item is now put in the Shared Inventory.

magicalofmagic said to the people in the lockers room: "It seems that I arrived at a bad time...? Why did that girl leave in such a hurry, I wonder?"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 25, 2016 10:31 PM

Oct 2014
Who wants to go to the girls' restroom?
May 25, 2016 10:31 PM

Aug 2012
"It seems that I arrived at a bad time...? Why did that girl leave in such a hurry, I wonder?"

Because the caller mentioned treasure?
The world is so very wide, and if there's treasure out there......

Or someone in the room makes her uncomfortable. Or the phone call.

May 26, 2016 1:06 AM

Feb 2016
Followind was shocked," So phone could still be used here. The caller said something about treasure , should we go there? If we want to go we need to know who hasn't searched yet? Most of us have already searched, maybe we should go ? Maybe we shouldn't? What do everyone think about it? I think certain items can trigger certain events such as this one."
May 26, 2016 1:07 AM

Feb 2016
Followind then put his hand and kept pondering about what he should do, he's waiting for everybody's opinion before deciding where they should go or not...
May 26, 2016 1:07 AM

Feb 2016
Followind then raised his hand, put it under his head so his head is supported by his hand and kept pondering about what he should do, he's waiting for everybody's opinion before deciding where they should go or not...
May 26, 2016 1:15 AM

Feb 2016
"Where can the principal key be used? Maybe it can open the pump room to drain all the water, the prinicipal key might also be a master key? Or just to a certain place? The girls rest room, so we should use our nail puller to break the door that hides the treasure. " Followibd thought of these possibilites wih the items they already head and the places they have already explored.

"So what's everyone opinions about my suggestion and is there anyone you suspect of being possessed? If there is please give me a reasonable reason." Followind then remembered about 4 of their friends are already possessed by evil spirits hence wanting some insight from everyone.
May 26, 2016 2:58 AM

Mar 2014
So the cell phone increased Darkening. I wonder if it applies to Followind alone or the group of people who was with him while he used the phone. But we got a new clue and consequentially the key, so I guess the sacrifice was worth it.

Blaze said:

You go.

Alternatively @LunarChild can do it since she is already there. Maybe she can follow Wind's suggestion about using the nail puller to destroy the barricade and open the aforementioned stall. I suggest Followind not to go since he already has 5% additional Darkening (meaning for the next phase).

Also the key can be used to all those places that require unlocking, I think. Since it is not for single use only. Here is the list of places that need a key.
Locked cabinet in infirmary.
Locked cabinet in science room.
Secret door in classroom 4-A.
Locked pump room at the pool.

@DenjaX how many people can use the principal's key at one time / per phase / simultaneously? Also for places that are not in the Search option, how do we go there? For example, if I feel suicidal and want to jump into the hole in the gymnasium, what is the command that I should type?

Edit: I left the word 'the key' in the first paragraph. Denja don't kill me.
ZurelMay 26, 2016 3:08 AM
May 26, 2016 3:45 AM

Mar 2014
I have re-read everything and my possible townies are Queen and Followind. And the scummish people are Penta and Aa-dono, though I am surer about my town read than my scum one.
May 26, 2016 3:59 AM

Dec 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Blaze said:

Nice use of the warning system, Kaito.
May 26, 2016 4:02 AM

Dec 2015
Zuhra said:
I have re-read everything and my possible townies are Queen and Followind. And the scummish people are Penta and Aa-dono, though I am surer about my town read than my scum one.

I see your town read on followind, but I don't quite agree with your town read on Soul. What did she do exactly to give you a town read on her?
May 26, 2016 4:24 AM

Mar 2014
Arrisu said:
Zuhra said:

I see your town read on followind, but I don't quite agree with your town read on Soul. What did she do exactly to give you a town read on her?

She straightaway confronted Penta about vanillising town. No one before her mentioned anything about it so I presumed she knew what could happen because she was town.
May 26, 2016 4:26 AM

Aug 2014
Moving forward from this point, we are still mostly blind when it comes to picking who to purify. The mafia mechanics of this game should still be more important. Finding things will certainly help us, but we need worry about the ghosts more.

I feel like my train has a bit of Kaito syndrome. I'm just being used as an easy target. Most people on my train are attributing their vote to RVS, but seem perfectly fine with letting the votes stagnate. Inaction is the same as saying they are fine with lynching me without a good reason.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 26, 2016 4:29 AM

Aug 2014
Vote Purify: Soren
I would like to hear from you most of all. Are you concerned with how little action there has been in terms of scumhunting?
May 26, 2016 4:32 AM

Mar 2014
PentaFlare said:
I feel like my train has a bit of Kaito syndrome. I'm just being used as an easy target. Most people on my train are attributing their vote to RVS, but seem perfectly fine with letting the votes stagnate. Inaction is the same as saying they are fine with lynching me without a good reason.

Which is why I am not changing my vote to you despite reading you as scummish. You seem such an easy option, it doesn't require much thinking, which should make the current train on you rather suspicious actually.

SoulEaterQUEEN, Soren, Arrisu, followind. What do you think of these people?
May 26, 2016 4:36 AM

Mar 2014
Vote: Soren
Penta raised a good point. Soren has barely posted, I would like to hear more from him.
May 26, 2016 4:42 AM

Feb 2016
Zuhra said:
PentaFlare said:

Which is why I am not changing my vote to you despite reading you as scummish. You seem such an easy option, it doesn't require much thinking, which should make the current train on you rather suspicious actually.

@Zuhra
Do you mean the opinion of us 4 people about Penta or Penta's opinion on us 4?

I have dance practice right now
Will get back in 3 and a half hours or so
May 26, 2016 4:43 AM

Feb 2016
Zuhra said:
Penta raised a good point. Soren has barely posted, I would like to hear more from him.

In this case
Don't forget @JuzzyWuzzy
May 26, 2016 4:47 AM

Feb 2016
Does anyone here have flavor text other then Penta?
You just need to answer yes or no
You don't need to share your flavor text
May 26, 2016 4:49 AM

Mar 2014
followind said:
Zuhra said:

@Zuhra
Do you mean the opinion of us 4 people about Penta or Penta's opinion on us 4?

I have dance practice right now
Will get back in 3 and a half hours or so

Penta's opinion on them.

Dance practice? Goodness.
followind said:
Zuhra said:

In this case
Don't forget @JuzzyWuzzy

Juzzy is practically dead. It's enough to put a mention of him, which you already did, but pointless to vote him if he won't appear.
May 26, 2016 4:51 AM

Feb 2016
^ okay sure
He was inactive in another game too... .-.
May 26, 2016 4:55 AM

Mar 2014
followind said:
^ okay sure
He was inactive in another game too... .-.

He hasn't been online for three days. We just focus on those who are here.

Darn, I can't believe I am totally converted into not voting inactive.
May 26, 2016 5:58 AM

Jun 2013
I don't like the fact that you guys are so easily shifting over to an inactive player. It's cheap. Because before you know it they have no chance to defend themselves and you kill a potential townie. But yeah it's up to you, I just don't like it~
May 26, 2016 6:10 AM

Mar 2014
Tingle said:
I don't like the fact that you guys are so easily shifting over to an inactive player. It's cheap. Because before you know it they have no chance to defend themselves and you kill a potential townie. But yeah it's up to you, I just don't like it~

We know how Soren usually plays. He is a very experienced player. I don't know about Penta, but I want to hear more from him. Thus the vote.
May 26, 2016 6:12 AM

Jun 2013
Zuhra said:
Tingle said:

We know how Soren usually plays. He is a very experienced player. I don't know about Penta, but I want to hear more from him. Thus the vote.
lol believe me I know that soren's an experienced player :')
May 26, 2016 6:19 AM

Mar 2014
Tingle said:
Zuhra said:

Thus I want more input from him. Don't you think he is way too quiet?
May 26, 2016 6:26 AM

Dec 2015
followind said:
"Where can the principal key be used? Maybe it can open the pump room to drain all the water, the prinicipal key might also be a master key? Or just to a certain place? The girls rest room, so we should use our nail puller to break the door that hides the treasure. " Followibd thought of these possibilites wih the items they already head and the places they have already explored.

"So what's everyone opinions about my suggestion and is there anyone you suspect of being possessed? If there is please give me a reasonable reason." Followind then remembered about 4 of their friends are already possessed by evil spirits hence wanting some insight from everyone.

I also wonder if it could be used like a master key of some sort. The doors in the girls bathroom arn't lock, at least i don't think so since it wasn't specified.

Zuhra said:
So the cell phone increased Darkening. I wonder if it applies to Followind alone or the group of people who was with him while he used the phone. But we got a new clue and consequentially the key, so I guess the sacrifice was worth it.

Blaze said:

You go.

Alternatively @LunarChild can do it since she is already there. Maybe she can follow Wind's suggestion about using the nail puller to destroy the barricade and open the aforementioned stall. I suggest Followind not to go since he already has 5% additional Darkening (meaning for the next phase).

Umm like hell i'm going. Did you not hear the eerie voice state that we shouldn't go because they claimed the treasure? I don't want any unfortunate encounters thank you. No bad ending for me. Blaze can do it. Besides i already searched the room and can't do it a second time, i'm also not there anymore i have moved to the classroom.

Zuhra said:

Oh really? Thats good to know, can you elaborate on your reasoning for your scum reads please?
May 26, 2016 6:27 AM

Jun 2013
Zuhra said:
Tingle said:

Thus I want more input from him. Don't you think he is way too quiet?
I mean he is..
May 26, 2016 6:58 AM

Aug 2014
Tingle said:

I would not normally vote an inactive player for being inactive. That's not the case here. Soren will almost certainly come back and answer questions when he has a chance. Since I have a reason to be suspicious of him, I will vote for him.
May 26, 2016 7:18 AM

Jul 2013
PentaFlare said:
Tingle said:

I would not normally vote an inactive player for being inactive. That's not the case here. Soren will almost certainly come back and answer questions when he has a chance. Since I have a reason to be suspicious of him, I will vote for him.
What is that reason? Because this isn't a reason to be suspicious of me.
PentaFlare said:
Vote Purify: Soren
I would like to hear from you most of all. Are you concerned with how little action there has been in terms of scumhunting?
May 26, 2016 7:20 AM

Aug 2012
Zuhra said:

Why do you find us scummy?
- Penta: Is it because of his music mention thing?
- Me: I don't quite get it. Explain?

You said you're surer about your town reads.
Zuhra said:
Arrisu said:

She straightaway confronted Penta about vanillising town. No one before her mentioned anything about it so I presumed she knew what could happen because she was town.
So just Soul's one comment made you feel she's town?

I town-read followind too so not gonna question much on that yet.

I will follow you~ wherever you will go~ Digi's ad. I don't know why they're popping up. Maybe because I'm Denja's daughter?

May 26, 2016 7:27 AM

Aug 2012
LunarChild said:
followind said:

I also wonder if it could be used like a master key of some sort. The doors in the girls bathroom arn't lock, at least i don't think so since it wasn't specified.

Zuhra said:

You go.

Umm like hell i'm going. Did you not hear the eerie voice state that we shouldn't go because they claimed the treasure? I don't want any unfortunate encounters thank you. No bad ending for me. Blaze can do it. Besides i already searched the room and can't do it a second time, i'm also not there anymore i have moved to the classroom.

I don't think those who already did searching can search the area again.
Zuhra said:

Oh really? Thats good to know, can you elaborate on your reasoning for your scum reads please?

What is good to know? That she has reads, or that you're not in her list?

May 26, 2016 7:30 AM

Oct 2015
aa-dono said:
LunarChild said:

I don't think those who already did searching can search the area again.

What is good to know? That she has reads, or that you're not in her list?

from what i know and understand you can search one per phase

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
May 26, 2016 7:32 AM

Jul 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
"Oh Chione, please be careful..I hope you know what you are doing!
What's going on here
May 26, 2016 7:37 AM

Jan 2014
Interesting, I wonder where Alice went. It's been a while since she posted.

@shadroxx2810 Still expecting a vote from you :3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.