Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2014 10:47 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Princess Crepe arrives. Was hoping for more reaction from nozomi from the declaration that she was coco's fiancée.
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Jan 10, 2017 10:29 PM
Jan 2015
Kurumi telling everyone to think cool but she was getting so hot that she transformed back to her real from, Milk.
Sep 19, 2020 12:07 PM
Jun 2016
I like Princess Crepe's voice, lol.

Ok, here's something kind of nitpicky but after they've met Crepe, the scene transitioned abruptly that I was like: "Wait what? Why did Coco go downstairs?" I had to go back to see what happened. Idk, I don't consider myself a critic and I don't usually notice these kind of things, but that transition was really weird. Could be just me, though.

Cool, Milk met her match.

The subtitles had the villains say "you shouldn't drink natural water." Which is weird since bottling complanies would use that to advertise their water. I guess they could have just localized it to "you shouldn't drink lake water" or something.

Oh, that animation of Cures Dream, Rouge, and Lemonade "flying" (well, launching themselves into the air) was used twice. How sneaky, but expected. I mean, they always reuse transformation scenes, so yeah.

I wonder if they're going to have complicated "political" stuff in the following episodes just like with the prequel movies for Star Wars. Hey, I doubt it, but it would be funny, lol. Yeah, bring that up since I think Crepe wants some sort of political union. Could be just me overthinking things, though.

In the next episode preview, the "hot guy" seems like he'd be the next villain of the week? Nah, I think my prediction is "no."

And about Ariamachi's comment, it does seem like Nozomi had a "serious" expression when Crepe was discussing her marriage with Coco.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 30 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 16, 2014

3 by aloradear »»
Feb 21, 7:47 AM

» the backgrounds in yes 5...

nyugvo6 - Dec 9, 2023

2 by nyugvo6 »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:11 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 29 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 16, 2014

2 by DavidArcher »»
Nov 14, 2023 12:33 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 48 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 21, 2014

5 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Nov 4, 2023 3:05 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 47 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 20, 2014

6 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Nov 4, 2023 5:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.