Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2014 11:54 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Alright, the final episode is upon us. Syrup used a Soft, and everyone got cured of being stone. They had the upperhand against the director at first but then he destroyed them in a couple moves at full power. Im glad bunbee learned his lesson in the end. It looks like he is gonna survive this.

One episode left!
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Jul 2, 2016 10:08 AM

May 2013
I kinda like their form with wings! Onto the final episode!! ~
Dec 25, 2016 4:48 PM

Nov 2012
Their new forms and improved attacks looked great.

Director looks ugly without his helmet.

Him overwhelming them,he almost seems like a real threat.

Director might end up being my favorite main villain he actually gets shit done.
Oct 22, 2020 10:46 PM

Jan 2010
So while petrified, the Precures, through the power of the heart and a hell of a lot of magic, managed to write a letter and deliver it to Syrup specifically, in order to trigger another magical moment hinging on him carrying the red seeds delivered by Flora to the Director, which also hinged on the Director throwing the seeds away and Syrup having the thought of carrying them all the way to the petrified Precures, which also required Bunbee getting screwed over by Eternal enough to finally betray them and to not have been killed along the way, either by the Precures or Eternal themselves, in order to guide Rose and Syrup to the collection room in the first place.

Okay.

Anyways, in retrospect, this whole series was about a guy not being able to take no for an answer. This is also, perhaps, the most dire situation I've seen a Precure team in. Once again, the series is upping its levels of destruction, where the Director is apparently decimating multiple worlds all at once. It also gave me Majin Buu vibes with the giant energy ball and multi-directional genocidal beam attacks.

As a side note, I like how the Director was nice enough to give Rose her own crater when he knocked Rose and Dream into the ground. That way we had a shot of the Precure crater and Rose on the side.
Apr 2, 2022 6:10 PM

Nov 2018
I'm not making out less about the previous seasons. But this is the first time I genuinely see and feel like the cast and their environment is truly in peril. The threat is an enemy that does want to endure and complete their evil doings. Posing real danger and high stakes for anyone involved.
Jul 1, 2022 1:05 AM

Jul 2017
Hot damn! The endgame rush is strong! The fresh interactions for the moves were immersive and impactful, and the utterly, hopeless note was icing on the cake. This ep was definitely peak!

Nov 4, 2023 5:16 AM

May 2015
So Shredder finally show his true form. The final battle is here !

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 30 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 16, 2014

3 by aloradear »»
Feb 21, 7:47 AM

» the backgrounds in yes 5...

nyugvo6 - Dec 9, 2023

2 by nyugvo6 »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:11 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 29 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 16, 2014

2 by DavidArcher »»
Nov 14, 2023 12:33 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 48 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 21, 2014

5 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Nov 4, 2023 3:05 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 46 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 20, 2014

3 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Nov 4, 2023 1:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.