Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2014 12:29 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And thus another precure series ends. This season wasn't as good as S1 and it reused a lot of plot points from season 1. But it was still fun to watch. I'm glad to finally move on from the Yes5 group. It was sorta fun making all of these episode topics. Overall Yes Precure 5 Gogo gets a 7/10 in my book. There is quite a bit I would of done better. i didn't like how most side characters from S1 we're underplayed but it still was fun. The end fight was alright, pretty much one sided one way then the other.

Also....Kawarino??? Is this like a new incarnation of him or is it really him? LOL @ bunbee making his own business on top of a roof in a small shack.
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Jul 2, 2016 10:39 AM

May 2013
I'm glad to have finally finished the series too! I wish there were more variations of their attacks and more plot developpement... The series seemed quite long/boring to watch at times.
Dec 25, 2016 5:42 PM

Nov 2012
Definitely my favorite final fight from what I've seen of this franchise so far.

Idk how I feel about the rest of the series though,it had great individual episodes but overall it was just okay/decent.
Oct 22, 2020 10:47 PM

Jan 2010
So wait, being from across multiple worlds are aware of the Precures' existence? And they were capable of, through their hearts/spirits, sending magical letters that powered them back up?

Okay.

As a whole, I definitely like Go Go a lot more than vanilla Yes Precure 5, and it marks a noticeable step up in art and animation for the Precure TV franchise. I can say I liked all the main characters by the end of Go Go, and I'm glad that Milky was saved from being a hinderance to actually being a more fleshed out character. It's also interesting that, by the end of Go Go, Milky was no longer overpowered, but instead actually fell behind the Precures in terms of power. That being said, Milky always felt like a sixth wheel on this awkward five wheel vehicle. This was extremely apparent in the final attack, where Rose kept awkwardly standing on the side of the Precures, making for terrible visual balance. Plus, the constant cuts between the Precure team and Rose distracted from the overall action.

I guess Go Go was fine, but it's hard to really place it in my mind. It had enough good moments interspersed, I liked how it developed its characters, and the visuals were a definite improvement, but the overall series still felt awkward. It's as if the series had a number of functioning parts, but they were stitched together haphazardly. It doesn't help that the villain was only really shown as a threat in the last two episodes, suddenly displays the power to end multiple worlds, then is defeated by a big magical hug.
Aug 15, 2023 9:40 AM
Oct 2019
Seeing everyone happy in the end brings me a sense of happiness too :'). This was a fun show, the friendship of all the characters is believable and super adorable. My favourite was definitely Urara! Flora disappearing made me pretty sad, but she's maybe going to reincarnate from that seed? I didn't quite get that but it's still kinda hopeful. I'm also glad Bumbee changed carrers and now is doing a normal job lol. 
Nov 4, 2023 3:05 PM

May 2015
Classic but heartwarming end. I will miss so much the team Yes! Precure GoGo!

Overall I prefer Season 1 but this season still has really good moments. A real pleasure to watch.

Happy coming !

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 30 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 16, 2014

3 by aloradear »»
Feb 21, 7:47 AM

» the backgrounds in yes 5...

nyugvo6 - Dec 9, 2023

2 by nyugvo6 »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:11 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 29 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 16, 2014

2 by DavidArcher »»
Nov 14, 2023 12:33 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 47 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 20, 2014

6 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Nov 4, 2023 5:16 AM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 46 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 20, 2014

3 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Nov 4, 2023 1:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.