Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rave Master
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2009 8:13 PM

Apr 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aww~ The scene near the end with Haru and Elie was so cute <3

Now a new arc begins and I'm finally at the episodes I haven't seen yet :D
Aug 18, 2009 5:55 PM

Jul 2008
wow haru's dad died that sucks
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Dec 28, 2009 9:38 AM

Jul 2009
Gale :(
Feb 12, 2010 1:01 AM

Jul 2007
wtf, gale dies?? And here i thought he was going to travel along with haru and gang. Well that sucks. I didn't really feel that big of a connection to gale anyways since they really didn't have much on him. His past was kind of sad though i guess.. ehh over all this arc was kind of mediocre. Now a new adventure awaits. So im confused bout the rave stones though. What the hell ever happend to the rave of conflict?

Jun 20, 2010 5:10 PM

Mar 2010
exactly what i was thinking i didnt want gale to die, this was one of the saddist episode i think; it melowed down after the dream

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 17, 2011 5:17 AM

Dec 2009
That was sad.

Dec 20, 2012 2:29 AM

Nov 2011
I was already have a bad feeling about this ... :'(
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Dec 10, 2013 4:11 PM

Jan 2011
They continue babbling when they notice they are running out of air..which in itself is kinda stupid, it's highly unlikely that randomly breaking and falling rocks would completely seal off a space like that. Especially given that they came in somewhere - and it only started to rumble again once they where outside, so that exit wasn't closed. And given the space, they ran out of air surprisingly fast, too.

The forced death without any reason besides removing Gale from the anime so they can continue with the same set of characters as before that arc is my bigger issue though. They could at least let him die in the fight, instead of him coming out of it basically unharmed (neither he nor Haru had any "blood" (the dark stripes) on them) and then die to some rocks that people would most likely have higher chances of surviving than that up-in-your-face explosions.

Not that i assume an anime to be realistic, but some in-universe consistency would be nice.
Nov 22, 2019 7:26 AM

Apr 2013
Was pretty obvious that he had to die, he was too strong for the coming fights. But the way he died was kinda lame.
Nov 9, 2020 2:01 AM

Mar 2013
So in the opening song where his father travel with Haru and his gang is actually a lie.... hey atleast it did the opposite of spoiling which is good

Also a father and son adventure together is something ive never seen and imagine. Closest to that i guess being Jotaro and his grandfather Joseph

More topics from this board

» How much does the anime cover?

Metropoliman - Oct 1, 2022

4 by Aangelproduction »»
May 4, 2023 9:52 AM

Poll: » Groove Adventure Rave Episode 19 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Jun 2, 2009

6 by MlgMonsterCZE »»
Feb 3, 2023 1:55 AM

Poll: » Groove Adventure Rave Episode 6 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Apr 2, 2009

9 by MlgMonsterCZE »»
Oct 7, 2022 5:19 AM

Poll: » Groove Adventure Rave Episode 1 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Mar 21, 2009

21 by MlgMonsterCZE »»
Sep 30, 2022 8:23 PM

Poll: » Groove Adventure Rave Episode 16 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 18, 2009

6 by Estefan »»
Sep 1, 2022 10:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.