Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 7, 2009 1:29 AM

Apr 2009
I think I will stick with this one..
Its entertaining.
Jul 7, 2009 11:47 AM

Dec 2007
And here we have the shit anime of the season I'll be watching. There's always one.
Jul 7, 2009 2:09 PM

Jul 2008
Greggo said:
And here we have the shit anime of the season I'll be watching. There's always one.
It wasn't nearly as bad as Needless imo.
Jul 7, 2009 7:06 PM

Feb 2008
not bad....its certainly unique.
Jul 8, 2009 8:41 PM

Jul 2009
PFFF, guess this EPIC anime doesn't suit the taste of Bow Ditama-Sama's haters, Bull-Shit-Shoujo fans & mindless Kanokon boob grabbing's style fans. As one of his loyal non hentai's fan, it's natural for me to love this show to death, & IMO it's way more original than shitty ecchi shows out there where the guy, or the girls keeps "accidentally" falls over to grab/ be grabbed the private parts, gets hit & the fans keeps laughing stupidly while shouting :"This is so funny!" while never asking themselves: " Why the f** the guy getting hit when he's done nothing wrong?" ----> points to To-Love Ru.

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Jul 8, 2009 8:51 PM

Jul 2009
Defiance said:
CurseDestiny said:
Words cannot describe how uncomfortable this series makes me feel. I mean hitting a girl over the head multiple times is a bit much for me.
Lol people can be so sexist. I've seen several people mention this and it's pretty retarded.

When somebody like Louise beats the living shit out of Saito everyone laughs their ass off, but when a guy hits a girl over the head with a bat(only leaving a slight bump) in the same comedic light everyone acts like it's irl murder. It's a fucking cartoon in the wacky world of fiction, if you can't get over that you should just quit posting.

Well said, my friend. Guess the ones who don't like it are either females, stinking pretend-to-be-feminist-to-get-the-girls dudes, or worse, masochists as there seems to be quite a lot of them these days. People just keeps shouting equality when they can't f**cking accept that guys can beat girls for comedy's sake too, same to shitty fangirls who keep invading us guy's show & bullshitting about the male lead be playing around with girls' heart while dreaming about getting raped by as much gay ass bishonens as possible----> points to Vampire Knight. Talk about hypocrite, LOL

Jul 8, 2009 10:51 PM

Dec 2007
Defiance said:
It wasn't nearly as bad as Needless imo.

Needless was bad, but at least at the end I said, "What the hell did I just watch?"

After watching this, I knew what I had just finished watching: a shit anime. But I always watch one per season, so this is the one I will follow. A palate-cleanser, if you will.
Jul 9, 2009 4:28 PM

Mar 2009
It was ok, not as great as I thought it would be, the male character's nose is annoying to look at though and the constant urine could be alot less. Not something I look forward to but more like something to watch to kill time
Jul 9, 2009 11:36 PM

Aug 2008
I admit, when I heard Tsukasa's seiyuu doing some borderline-hentai work, I just wanted to see a little bit of it to see what was up. I didn't expect to finish watching the episode, but I did (meaning it kept me hooked enough to finish it)

I did NOT like the ecchi, and thought many scenes were grotesques and needlessly disgusting. Nonetheless, the storyline seems innovative enough to hook me for now. Plus, Fukuhara Kaori's character is cute (guess I'm a sucker for cute characters)

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jul 10, 2009 10:47 PM

Jul 2008
datsunvic said:
Siva said:
A new version of Akikan?

I don't think it even rates that
Fails plot
Fails comedy
Fails Magjic Girl
Fails ecchi
Fails to make my watching list

-It rate as much as Akifail did.
-Simple plot, made to be simple so that the watcher don't have to think while watching it.
-Comedy was decent, seen worst and better
-Fail magical girl, I agree on that
-Fail ecchi, I agree with that as well
-Got on my watching list since I have low standard and almost never drop a serie X).
Jul 10, 2009 11:22 PM

Jul 2009
Dunno why people just keep coming here flaming the show when they dont even bother to google the plot to know WTF it's about. It's a freaking Ecchi Comedy, meaning there's gonna be a lot of weird shit & body exhibition, what do you guys seriously expect? Advent Children action style? Death Note complexity?

For whatever post above me comparing this with Akikan, I wonder if your eyes are blind or something cuz this show has way better charater design than Akikan especially the girls design.

Jul 11, 2009 3:26 PM

May 2008
It was ok...
I'll give this series a chance
not sure if am going to finish it though..
Jul 12, 2009 10:11 PM

Dec 2007
This episode has weird but funny scenes, and there’s peeing scenes that makes me chuckled a bit. I seriously think that one probably is better than Akikan. It will have decent, even worse, weak story and plot, because of these ecchi moments, sadly. I won't drop this series, though, since I enjoyed it a bit.
Jul 14, 2009 1:57 PM

Mar 2008
Nice episode, pretty funny, but i expected more fanservice ;)
I hope there'll be more humans who can see Plug and the other people from the parallel world ^^
Jul 14, 2009 9:23 PM
May 2009
Wasabi said:
Queen's Blade was way better than this. To think such a show replaced the Queen's Blade airing slot. =3=

I disagree.

I find myself chomping at the bit to see the next episode of Fight Ippatsu, but I've found Queen's Blade to be rather meh thus far.
Jul 14, 2009 10:02 PM

Jul 2009
psydm said:
Wasabi said:
Queen's Blade was way better than this. To think such a show replaced the Queen's Blade airing slot. =3=

I disagree.

I find myself chomping at the bit to see the next episode of Fight Ippatsu, but I've found Queen's Blade to be rather meh thus far.

Dont mind him, he was just an experienced FAPPER so he can enjoy Queen's Blade in more...um "practical" ways than you do ;)

Jul 17, 2009 8:12 PM

Jul 2008
I think its a cute series, I'ma keep watching. ^ ^
Jul 18, 2009 4:55 PM

Jul 2009
abrasicu said:
Dunno why people just keep coming here flaming the show when they dont even bother to google the plot to know WTF it's about. It's a freaking Ecchi Comedy, meaning there's gonna be a lot of weird shit & body exhibition, what do you guys seriously expect? Advent Children action style? Death Note complexity?

For whatever post above me comparing this with Akikan, I wonder if your eyes are blind or something cuz this show has way better charater design than Akikan especially the girls design.

Exactly. Research is key. Pretty good show. The pissing is indeed weird, but this kind of weird is indeed expected.
Jul 20, 2009 5:46 PM

Aug 2008
Bladder control people!

But besides that it seems okay, uniqueish plot line, but random! Well what was I gonna expect anyways its Ecchi.

Jul 21, 2009 12:53 AM

Sep 2007
Have we a date for when the single of OP/ED coming out ?
Aug 4, 2010 4:13 PM
Dec 2009
Hahaha so amusing XD

Jul 14, 2011 8:56 AM
Jul 2011
It was okay... Will continue with the show as I have nothing better to watch ^.^
Nov 8, 2012 2:05 AM

Sep 2012
It was... eh... special I guess.
Dec 29, 2012 10:39 AM

May 2012
Not a bad concept, I do hope it won't be to much ecchi centered and that they keep the main story line on going. But yea not a bad start, lets see what the next episode has to offer!
Jul 16, 2014 12:15 PM

Oct 2013
lol that was amusing XD
[/quote]
Aug 12, 2015 11:19 AM

Jan 2012
No opening ,male mc kinda remember me of Ichigo from bleach.

Jan 17, 2016 10:42 AM

Apr 2014
She really just pissed herself? The concept of the show is different in a good way.
---------My Profile------------
Jul 20, 2023 12:17 PM

Oct 2018
Someone need to hit MC's head with baseball bat
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-Chan!! Episode 12 Discussion

loplop - Sep 10, 2009

49 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jul 21, 2023 1:27 PM

Poll: » Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-Chan!! Episode 5 Discussion

loplop - Jul 23, 2009

25 by PKAmmoTroop »»
Apr 15, 2022 4:12 PM

Poll: » Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-Chan!! Episode 7 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Aug 6, 2009

19 by tsuni_tsuni »»
Apr 5, 2022 3:24 PM

Poll: » Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-Chan!! Episode 9 Discussion

loplop - Aug 20, 2009

21 by Aeeek »»
Aug 1, 2019 8:59 AM

Poll: » Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-Chan!! Episode 6 Discussion

Alycen - Aug 7, 2009

12 by Aeeek »»
Aug 1, 2019 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.