Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 8, 2019 2:38 AM
Oct 2015
beautiful episode, I like relationship Alicia and Akari, that makes me sad imagined when Alicia pension and Akari bequeath the aria company
Nov 16, 2019 10:31 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Brilliant. Probably the best episode of the franchise yet. Loved the atmosphere throughout the episode.

9/10
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Mar 9, 2020 11:28 AM

Feb 2017
Their phone is old-fashioned looking, but it also has holograms.

Mar 11, 2020 8:22 AM

Jul 2016
Is there can be only one prima undine per company?
That just silly for me, because trainees and singles can't carry clients.
So, even big company like Orange Planet has only one prime undine (Athena) to gain money?
What is the point for that company to have so many trainees on it's facility?
Or they are preparing many prima undines for other cities?
Is there other cities instead of Neo Venezia?
May 15, 2020 6:37 AM

Jun 2016
It is definitely one of my favorite episodes of the show. So heartwarming.
May 17, 2020 1:49 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
After the absent of Ai-cwhan in the last episode of the season 2, on this OVA i found my enjoyment again at my final episode for the season of Aria. So, i might think this as a last episode of season 2,The Natural. Oh, man, Ai-cwhan on that uniform, trying to be an Undine too, eh? Kawaiii! I hope that happen on Origination, please!

Not forget to mention a pairing partner Akari's had there. Unfortunately her face was in shadow, so sad. Oh man, what a hinted for the future of the series. I really glad to seeing this franchises after what happens before. Overall good. Only the great huge between Akari and Alicia make me think to plussing my initial scores. 8/10 for Akari's hugged. 9/10 for Ai-cwhan appearance.

Btw, what is the meaning of the Arietta? Anyone?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 7, 2020 10:02 AM

Nov 2010
It was lovely, but I don't see how no one in the prouction team notices that Athena's singing is always as awkward as the laws of physics allows it to be. This also applies to the prequels to this OVA. I mean... it's so obviously not impressive enough to make the characters admire her so much. The cringe that arises every time she opens her mouth to let out music obliterates any emotion I was showing that was in relation to the situation the episode was presenting, absolutelly ruining the atmosphere/mood/feel.
Feb 22, 2021 8:50 AM

Feb 2019
Beautiful. More beautiful than I thought it would be.

That scene at the beginning really made me think that it was a glimpse into the future where Akari has become a Prima and Alicia had retired.

Seeing Alicia's past was heartwarming... and it was really cute and heartwarming too seeing how Akari first met Alicia. I wonder why Alicia chose Akari? We'll find out by the end of this series I hope!

That was amazing, that final scene at the top of the campanile. This series is just wonderful and lovely. 9/10.
Jul 28, 2021 1:25 PM

Aug 2018
Wow! Great episode. The best Aria yet. If this is any indication of Origination's level of quality, then I am in for a treat.

I noticed some people saying the visuals haven't changed much from the last season but that is definitely untrue. For one, it's finally in widescreen format. Secondly, they stopped drawing the girls' profile with an underbite. And there was never any background art as pretty as this:

Oh, and I really liked the look on Alicia's face at this moment so I made a gif of it:

Mar 30, 2022 4:35 AM
Jul 2018
Legit thought I watched the post-origination movie (Avennire or something) in the beginning when Akari told she's a Prima lmao.
Apr 17, 2022 7:18 AM

Mar 2018
I love seeing the more human side of Alicia, it shows that she's more then a prodigy Prima.

Wonderful episode, it's nice seeing the dreams these two have concerning their futures. I hope we learn eventually why Alicia chose Akari.
Dec 29, 2022 1:01 PM

May 2021
Extra story from alicia
Inhales oxygen
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Aria the OVA ~Arietta~

OriginalName - Sep 14, 2007

12 by the_muteKi »»
Aug 30, 2009 8:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.