Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 10, 2014 1:11 PM
Jan 2014
I want to hear your WORST anime. The anime you hated the most. It could be that it pissed you off, was uninteresting, too perverted... whatever. I want to hear them... and tell me why you hated them.

Then I will pick one and watch it... so like a reverse recommendation... recommendation.
VirtusSignumFeb 10, 2014 1:33 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 10, 2014 1:14 PM
Jan 2014
One piece, Naruto, Soul Eater, Hunter x Hunter, Magi. I see you've seen Naruto though.
If you ever want to chat about anime shoot me a message.
Feb 10, 2014 1:16 PM
Jan 2014
Initialj said:
One piece, Naruto, Soul Eater, Hunter x Hunter, Magi. I see you've seen Naruto though.

Of all the anime you have seen you HATED those the most?
Why? Those are really popular ones. What made you hate them?
Feb 10, 2014 1:17 PM

Oct 2013
Initialj said:

Looks like this guys one of those strange people that hate on shows just because they are popular.. lol although i have not watched most of those shows i have only watched Soul Eater which was awesome and Magi which was decent but not amazing, still they are both worth watching.
Feb 10, 2014 1:24 PM

Jan 2014
I hate Infinite Stratos and everyone knows why.
Feb 10, 2014 1:26 PM
Jan 2014
I assure you i'm not one of those people that blindly hate on popular shows.

I gave each one a fair chance. and they just were not for me.

I didn't like the MCS especially Magi's. the story's were not for me. and I don't have a problem with watching a series that has 200+ episodes either.
If you ever want to chat about anime shoot me a message.
Feb 10, 2014 1:26 PM

Sep 2011
Elfen Lied

I jest (But not really) Mars of Destruction should fit the bill

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Feb 10, 2014 1:27 PM
Mar 2013
Well if you want the worst then there's atleast 3 for me.

Yosuga no Sora
Brain Powerd
Medarot
Feb 10, 2014 1:31 PM

Sep 2009
Mars of Destruction. But thats so bad its good.

I had a really bad time with Freezing. It was so bad omfg. I wanted do kill myself.

edit: thx to @emeraldrosary i remembered how bad Yosuga no Sora was.
I shall live a hundred lives in a thousand worlds
Feb 10, 2014 1:32 PM

May 2010
Initialj said:

you werent supposed to list your favorites :)
Feb 10, 2014 1:34 PM
Jan 2014
emeraldrosary said:

Yosuga no Sora
Brain Powerd
Medarot

Care to explain why? What was it that made those the worst for you?
Feb 10, 2014 1:38 PM

Sep 2011
VirtusSignum said:
emeraldrosary said:

Yosuga no Sora
Brain Powerd
Medarot

Yosuga no Sora was a work of incestious art, ignore that - can't comment on the other two

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Feb 10, 2014 1:40 PM

Sep 2012
Initialj said:
eww popular battle shonen ewwwwwwwwwww the entertainment value of the shows is so good it makes it EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

OT: School Days. Strike Witches.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Feb 10, 2014 1:45 PM
Jan 2014
Korrvo said:
Initialj said:
eww popular battle shonen ewwwwwwwwwww the entertainment value of the shows is so good it makes it EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

OT: School Days. Strike Witches.

Why those two? What was so bad?
Feb 10, 2014 1:46 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Not counting Mars of Destruction for obvious reasons, then I'd go with Queen's Blade due to being the most immature show I've ever seen, seriously why -.-
Feb 10, 2014 1:47 PM

Sep 2012
VirtusSignum said:

School days on purposely tried to make you mad just so the ending would be better. The ending was cool (nice boat), but the series itself was torture and should have just stayed a hentai game.

Strike Witches = loli fan service that was so retarded you could not take the show seriously AT all.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Feb 10, 2014 1:51 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Korrvo said:
VirtusSignum said:

School days on purposely tried to make you mad just so the ending would be better. The ending was cool (nice boat), but the series itself was torture and should have just stayed a hentai game.

Strike Witches = loli fan service that was so retarded you could not take the show seriously AT all.
you can never go wrong with loli fan service
Feb 10, 2014 1:52 PM

Dec 2013
Anohana
Supposed to be extremley sad, but with no character develpment and a character crying every episode it just lost the effect.

Feb 10, 2014 1:53 PM
Jan 2014
Korrvo said:
VirtusSignum said:

I hate loli fan service. I saw Dance in the Vampire Bund and it made me sick.
Feb 10, 2014 1:53 PM
Jan 2014
HaXXspetten said:
Korrvo said:
VirtusSignum said:

Lol you always go wrong with loli fan service.
Feb 10, 2014 1:54 PM

Sep 2012
HaXXspetten said:
It's one thing to have it sprinkled across certain animes, or have a moe show that's filled with it, but Strike Witches tried to be a show about action of all things, and it was filled with girls that didn't know how to wear pants.

That does not mix lol
Feb 10, 2014 1:58 PM
Mar 2013
xLimewireX said:
VirtusSignum said:
emeraldrosary said:

Yosuga no Sora
Brain Powerd
Medarot

Yosuga no Sora was a work of incestious art, ignore that - can't comment on the other two

Well, Yosuga no Sora was bad because there was no real depth to the story or its characters. And the setting was so bleak and uneventful. It would seem, as xLimewireX has stated, that it was simply intended as a work of incest.

Medabots is just plain garbage. I have too many bad things to say about this anime that I couldn't list them all here. First of all, the story and setting isn't very properly established. Secondly, the plot is terrible, and some of episodes are the most random things ever. Thirdly, the villains are complete jokes that are even more repetitive and pathetic than Team Rocket.

Brain Powerd isn't as bad as the other too. But, the main problem with it is the story and pacing. Those two are by far the worst parts of the show. The characters are likeable though, so I'll give it that. It had the potential to be so great which is another reason why I consider it to be one of the worst I've seen (wasted potential bugs me).
emeraldrosaryFeb 10, 2014 2:01 PM
Feb 10, 2014 1:58 PM

Jan 2014
Akikan - Seriously, you drink a specific flavored soda and you get a beautiful female out of nowhere kissing you everytime?
Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga - Oh yes, you need pleasure to go into heaven and to do so you have to snatch some random body off the street and start saying that the male MC is her older brother
The world god only knows - Stunningly beautiful female MC,Check. Loser MC, Check. The female MC isn't actually from the Human world, Check. If you have to capture lost souls and the only way to do it is to kiss them, I'd rather say that this concept has been used too many times
Van_DarkhoImeFeb 10, 2014 2:04 PM

Feb 10, 2014 1:59 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Korrvo said:
HaXXspetten said:
It's one thing to have it sprinkled across certain animes, or have a moe show that's filled with it, but Strike Witches tried to be a show about action of all things, and it was filled with girls that didn't know how to wear pants.

That does not mix lol
^^

well that's Japan for you :3
Feb 10, 2014 2:00 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
VirtusSignum said:
Korrvo said:
VirtusSignum said:

the anime has that much fan service? I'm reading the manga right now and it has like none whatsoever at least :o
Feb 10, 2014 2:21 PM
Jan 2014
HaXXspetten said:
VirtusSignum said:
Korrvo said:
VirtusSignum said:

the anime has that much fan service? I'm reading the manga right now and it has like none whatsoever at least :o

Fan service? No. There is a scene in the second or third episode that has one of the most uncomfortable scenes Ive ever seen. A 9 year old girl, fully naked, being rubbed with gel by a high school MC for like 2 minutes. Full frontal shot. It was so gross.
Feb 10, 2014 2:30 PM

Sep 2009
Cookies8 said:
Anohana
Supposed to be extremley sad, but with no character develpment and a character crying every episode it just lost the effect.

dafuq. Never go full retarded bro. The entire show WAS character development.
Feb 10, 2014 2:42 PM

Jan 2014
I disliked Rosario+Vampire, although I know lots of people did enjoy it, it just didn't interest me one bit and this is coming from a guy who loves Maken-Ki, not exactly high standards.

I've seen School Days and when I was younger I hated it because I went in expecting/hoping for a happy-go-lucky highschool romance and well, it isn't. Watching it a few years later I realize it does what it's supposed to do, I didn't enjoy it really but it didn't anger me as it did before. If you haven't seen it watch it, the main character is pretty damn good at frustrating you but I wouldn't say it's a bad series.
Feb 10, 2014 2:50 PM

Sep 2009
Dofy said:
I disliked Rosario+Vampire, although I know lots of people did enjoy it, it just didn't interest me one bit and this is coming from a guy who loves Maken-Ki, not exactly high standards.

I've seen School Days and when I was younger I hated it because I went in expecting/hoping for a happy-go-lucky highschool romance and well, it isn't. Watching it a few years later I realize it does what it's supposed to do, I didn't enjoy it really but it didn't anger me as it did before. If you haven't seen it watch it, the main character is pretty damn good at frustrating you but I wouldn't say it's a bad series.

Oh yeah Rosario+Vampire was horrible. A friend of mine wanted me to watch it so i did it. It was kinda amusing but veeeeeery bad.

And oh wow School Days. The feels.
Feb 10, 2014 11:27 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
AshranQ said:
Cookies8 said:
Anohana

dafuq. Never go full retarded bro. The entire show WAS character development.
development or not it doesn't change the fact that they all behaved like retards throughout the entire storyline which severely reduced the potential emotional impact as I could never bring myself to care about the characters whatsoever
Feb 10, 2014 11:28 PM
Nov 2008
Don't watch Green Green. Just, don't.
Feb 10, 2014 11:37 PM

Dec 2013
Soul eater

i hated the majority of the characters especially black star and death kid they were sooo annoying. i didn't find the show funny at all... the action was ok at times...

the main bad guy at the end was awesome... but he only showed up for a few episodes and didnt really do much

was disappointing it could have been better
haydo123Feb 10, 2014 11:41 PM

having an updated anime list makes life easier for everyone
Feb 10, 2014 11:38 PM
Dec 2013
GJ-Bu. I have nothing to say about it as I didn't really enjoy this one. Probably the worst anime on my list.
私はあなたを愛して。 29915250
It takes one step backward, and two steps forward. *Avi
Feb 10, 2014 11:38 PM

Sep 2012
Sci Fi Harry. The only anime that I actually abandoned in the middle of the first episode.
Somewhere, there is an unplugged toaster sitting on a Coleman stove.

Does it feel lonely?
Feb 10, 2014 11:53 PM

Nov 2012
Toradora.
Had a great start, but the last few episodes just killed it. Completely.
Feb 11, 2014 12:09 AM

Jul 2008
Amaenaide yo!!
God damn repetitive, boring, ecchi yet ugly
Feb 11, 2014 12:16 AM

Jan 2014
From ongoing series that I watch; Naruto shipp. And one piece, not terrible, just average, and the weakest of my current ones.

Of all time? Geass for me, not to be controversial but this was an excuse for fanservice and mecha toys and i wont ever give mecha anime a second chance.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2014 12:44 AM

Feb 2012
i dont have any hate towards anime,
i tried to be as tolerance as possible and see it from different point of view..
but if i should list one of the worst anime for me its Code:Breaker, it was very painful to watch, it was very bad that i wished i dropped it sooner..
Feb 11, 2014 1:01 AM

May 2013
Air - IDK why the show is so popular. I always tend to fall asleep when watching it. Probably I'm used to the art in 2013 that I can't stand watching old anime.

Fate Stay Night - IMO it was a better first impression than Fate Zero but in the end I kinda got bored and I actually fell asleep on this one. Could be because of the AC blowing on my face and how late it is, but eh it doesn't happen on others :P You might actually like this one since it's really popular.

School Days - This.. -_-
Feb 11, 2014 1:28 AM
Aug 2013
BTOOOM! is the worst anime ive seen so far, horrible and sexist.
Feb 11, 2014 1:59 AM

Dec 2012
My 3 Top Hated happens to be in the shoujo genre (unintentionally):

Uta no Prince-sama
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Kamisama Kiss

probably should just stop watching titles with 'sama' in them
Anime List

↳ click profile for recommendations

✨☆✨

Feb 11, 2014 3:03 AM

Dec 2013
For me...

School Days- i hated it. And i conpletely get what they were trying to do. Its just Makoto didnt do anything right. He went out of his way to be a prick. If he had some....idk thought maybe then i would of enjoyed the show a lot more.

Heavens Lost Property- Now i dont mind pervy characters. Sometimes there funny. But i had 2 problems with him. His perviness was taken to a way to high obnoxious lvl.....and hes drawn as a chibi character for like 90% of the show. The chibi thing was just a lil annoying. Otger than him i had no problems with the show, some parts i actually found quite funny.

Ghost in the shell (all the tv series)- So i loved the GitS movie. I thought it was amazing. But the tv show........was just soooooooo boring. They would just talk aboit their missions andpsuedo-explain what was going on. I found most of the characters rather dull and uninterestIng, except thr major of course cuz shes a badass. Might give it another chance now that im older but still very hesitant.

DearS- Frankly, this show is just down right insulting to women. Thats pretty much my whole gripe with it.....other than the fact the plot is utter crap (what plit there is). Sometimes anime can be a little demeaning to women, but this was just way too bad, i had to force myself to finish it.
Feb 11, 2014 3:22 AM
Mar 2013
fullmetalbender said:
My 3 Top Hated happens to be in the shoujo genre (unintentionally):

Uta no Prince-sama
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Kamisama Kiss

probably should just stop watching titles with 'sama' in them
I'd recommend Aa! Megami-Sama. It's actually pretty good.

Zacharious said:
Ghost in the shell (all the tv series)- So i loved the GitS movie. I thought it was amazing. But the tv show........was just soooooooo boring. They would just talk aboit their missions andpsuedo-explain what was going on. I found most of the characters rather dull and uninterestIng, except thr major of course cuz shes a badass. Might give it another chance now that im older but still very hesitant.
I have to agree about the tv series. I was warned that the show was dialogue heavy so I went in knowing what to expect. It didn't stop the anime from boring me though, and sometimes it felt like the story wasn't moving fast enough. But, overall, I managed to enjoy it and you might appreciate some of the political undertones now that you're older.
Feb 11, 2014 3:28 AM
Jan 2012
Ano Natsu de Matteru for me. It's just a train wreck in terms of character writing and development. I remember when it finished (I was watching it as it came out), I went off in a rant about it somewhere on the internet that went very in-depth, but I'm sure I won't be able to find it.
Feb 11, 2014 5:42 AM

May 2010
I very rarely hate on anything, but there are some series I just despise, let's see. Kodomo no Jikan for ruining lolis image for me, Tokyo Mew Mew for being one of the most retarded series I've ever seen (who cares it's for kids), Da Capo for horrible main heroine and probably the worst direction ever. Besides that, something I'm pretty hipster about - Kokoro Connect. Everyone but me seems to love this series, and I totally hate it.

There are also other shitty harems around, like AkaneIro, School Days, Da Capo III or Amagami, but none is worth hating really. SD is actually worth watching imo, even though I really disliked it.
Feb 11, 2014 6:09 AM

Feb 2013
mars of destruction
kingdom because i hate this art...
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Feb 11, 2014 6:14 AM

Oct 2012
I thought Mars of Destruction was bad, but after watching Apocalypse Zero, it's not really that bad after all.
Feb 11, 2014 11:02 AM

Jan 2014
Sword Art Online since i expected so much more from it :/
Feb 11, 2014 12:05 PM

Dec 2013
Walkure Romanze... its just stupid!
Feb 11, 2014 12:08 PM

Jun 2013
There isn't a single anime that I hate as much as I hate School Days. It's not actually bad anime, it's just that I really despise its main character that much.
If you don't have to do it, then don't do it.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Manga bully school life girlfriends

Mai_T - 2 hours ago

0 by Mai_T »»
2 hours ago

» What anime has the most messed up evil mc?

Krystopher - 4 hours ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
3 hours ago

» Pure comedy anime with no drama, suggestions?

JustSomeone15 - May 11

7 by Reggio »»
4 hours ago

» What to watch next?

ScuzzyBear - Yesterday

1 by Zarutaku »»
Yesterday, 4:53 PM

» Rec fantasy/isekai anime without OP MC

D5rkUnl0ck3r - Yesterday

3 by D5rkUnl0ck3r »»
Yesterday, 3:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.