Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 2, 2011 5:42 PM

Jul 2010
WinterNightsFall said:

And I wonder what's going to happen now that Zuellni is heading towards Grendan. Intercity match? Wouldn't exactly be fair... 7 heaven's blade wielders against a bunch of students and a former heaven's blade? Guess something like the big motherfucking juggernaut mother filth monster will pop up or something.

it would be 5 wouldnt it? since the dude that was protecting leerin is in their place(technickly) and they never got a replacement for fonfon.

Aug 16, 2011 8:47 PM

Jul 2010
I loved it to tell you the truth I was waiting for this battle I loved it Dubbed. Todd Haberkorn Mastered his voice for Layfon here.I was like damn Haia cut Layfon but Layfon beat Haia's ass with one hand (now that was a cool and beast move) Layfon's so strong!! I love him Haia asked for it when Layfon hiy him.

They both have great fighting moves,I loved the batlle(glad they didn't stay talking they really battled unlike Bleach)" Blah,blah,blah ......Blah,blah then fight) I was like yay action all the time in this anime this anime didn't fail for battles!!!
don't you think!
Aug 18, 2011 9:59 AM

Jul 2010
Does any one know the name of hte song when Fonfon n Haia started ti fight !?? please reply!!
Oct 11, 2011 2:09 PM

Feb 2010
Kvakond said:
Really exciting episode, the fight had me on the edge of my seat. FonFon is still over9000 when he gets serious. I also enjoyed the cute and worried Felli!

I was looking forward to the Zuellni vs Myath match, but this is kind of a big twist that they're going against Grendan. Looks like they plan to close the story with the remaining 3 eps afterall. I wonder what will they do against all those Heaven-Blade Receivers..

That fight was just so awesome really loved the action in it and how it showed FonFon is still a god.

Awww... too bad we don't get to see a Zuellni vs Myath match I was looking forward to an inter city match since we learned about them :(
Sheepshaman.png
Oct 27, 2011 9:17 PM

May 2010
So what was the purpose of fighting that guy fro YuGiOh?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 12, 2012 10:46 PM

Sep 2011
My reaction

1 - Woah epic battle!
2 - How is Haia putting up a fight with Layfon when he couldn't even last 2 seconds with him at the beginning of the Anime?
3 - Oh okay he was just toying with him.
4 - Worried Felli is so cute! :D
5 - Dun dun dun, and the love "square" begins.
Aug 6, 2012 3:14 AM

Jun 2011
Quickfox said:
Really good episode, seeing an actually fight that didn't like 1 minute or so. It was really intense fight between Layfon and Haia, although I didn't understand why Layfon held back against Haia during the first few minutes of the fight.

Yeah, I do not understand why Layfon went easy on him, I thought he wanted to save Felli as soon as possible and returns for the inter city match, its probably a plot armor for Layfon. There is another plot hole here, remember then Layfon got hit in the head and bleed for saving Meishen, and he fainted slightly after that, yet he did not faint from that huge slash by Haia, hmm? Please do correct me if I am wrong/missed out anything.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 16, 2012 12:14 PM

Aug 2010
I love it!! I love the fight between Layfon and Haia! Awesome stuff!! XD

I was kinda hoping for an inter-city match though.. It'd be interesting how they'd fare with Layfon - pretty sure Zuellni would win though (if the match is against Myath and not Grendan of course...)
Aug 20, 2013 12:40 AM

Jul 2008
bbrcher said:

slight correction: Leerin is shown stealing a kiss from Layfon before he leaves. In the novels his inner dialog includes a line about never having romantic feelings for his childhood friend--in my mind, the funny face Layfon gets in the anime and manga is a translation of that thought.

correction as of the volume 14 in the Light Novels, he has verbally acknowledged his feelings for Leerin.
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
May 29, 2014 9:31 PM

Aug 2013
Leerin has a unique way of saying hello XD! Well at the point I don't really mind if it's Felli or her who'd end up with Fonfon. Anyone but Nina.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 10, 2014 3:28 PM

Feb 2013

Felli looks worried there.

Layfon was holding back the whole time. Leerin is wrong, he has changed.
Jan 28, 2016 9:05 AM

Aug 2013
That was very satisfying. Damn what a battle.
That previous one hit k.o. was a total troll hahahaha.
Anyway what the heck Glendan ?!
Sep 26, 2022 6:43 AM
Jul 2016
Honestly I think Layfon should start his own mercenary group...

He could call it the 'Salinvan Fon-Fom Military Groupies' 😏
Jul 21, 2023 10:58 PM

Dec 2022
That was a fantastically directed fight. No idea how Haia got the overnight power boost, but it made things more entertaining this time. That said, not sure kidnapping Feili worked out for him, judging by the blood pool at the end.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 20, 2009

164 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 22, 2023 12:38 AM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 23, 2009

52 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 10:30 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MrTerrorist - May 17, 2009

88 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 9:55 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Quickfox - May 3, 2009

56 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 8:40 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ariapokoteng - Apr 18, 2009

62 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 21, 2023 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.