Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2009 1:09 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Weird things are happening across Yokohama: from traffic lights to arcade games to cash registers, various electronics are malfunctioning. After winning stuffed animals from a broken machine, Yamato Rieko and her friends spot a stray cat, which is of course Okakababa. However, it runs away after they approach it. Rieko leaves her friends to go home, but instead meets with Tanigawa Kisa. They talk about Kisa’s apparent absence from school. Rieka eventually leaves, but is entranced by the sight of some white fairies ganging up on an orange one. They soon disappear and she is left wondering about what she saw.

Kisa, on the other hand, encounters an oblong, rice-grain shaped fairy. It seems hurt, so she takes it home with her. Trying to feed it, then talking to it, Kisa finally calls the fairy Bun-chan. That night, Kisa is awakened by the sound of Bun-chan hitting against the window. It alerts Kisa of something outside: a large round object floating above the skyscrapers in the distance. As the sun comes up, the object disappears.
Apr 9, 2011 6:59 PM

Jan 2011
ShanaFlame said:

Trying to feed it, then talking to it, Kisa finally calls the fairy Bun-chan

Haha, you just made my day ^^
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Nov 19, 2013 8:02 PM

Nov 2011
Kisa is one odd girl, definitely someone hard to make friends with in a way.

So this is also the beginning of the second arc. Interesting. I like the set up so far but the pacing felt a bit slow.
Jan 28, 2017 10:04 AM

Apr 2009
I think this second arc is a bit interesting than the first one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2017 6:39 PM

Nov 2017
soooo I get that a second arc is starting, but I liked the characters that have been developing, don't tell me they're gone

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Shounen Episode 26 Discussion

Hyoroemon - Sep 2, 2011

12 by Dawizz »»
Oct 25, 2023 6:00 PM

Poll: » Zettai Shounen Episode 20 Discussion

Hyoroemon - Jul 16, 2011

2 by Dawizz »»
Oct 18, 2023 1:16 AM

Poll: » Zettai Shounen Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

6 by Rob7 »»
Sep 23, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Zettai Shounen Episode 12 Discussion

CyanideKoolaid - Jan 30, 2009

9 by Dawizz »»
Sep 7, 2023 12:28 AM

Poll: » Zettai Shounen Episode 2 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

2 by Sw3at »»
Jun 30, 2023 9:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.