Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 8, 2014 2:51 PM

Nov 2011
So I've been scouring the internet for information on light novels, from fan translations to official releases, and I've compiled a list. There are more, but I ignored most translations that have not completed the second volume yet. Titles listed in red are completely translated.

I've also compiled a list of sites that contain translations. I will not provide any downloads themselves, if you feel the need to find these, Google is your friend. (Usually, at least. It's let me down a few times just finding these.)

I'm unsure as to whether this is within the MAL rules of copyright or not. None of the provided sites contain books that are licensed in English, and are specifically fan-created translations. Any links can be removed if necessary.

Here is another list of sites, containing groups that have published books in English. I left out sites that were in Japanese.

Please note if you have any you want to add to this list.
Luna_SparkleApr 1, 2015 9:11 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 5, 2014 11:22 PM

Jan 2009
Would you please add this to the list if you don't mind? - http://myanimelist.net/manga/20577/Satougashi_no_Dangan_wa_Uchinukenai:_A_Lollypop_or_A_Bullet

It's was fully translated by a group called Wings of Yuri (the final chapter is included in the chapter 2 post.) It doesn't have anywhere near the amount of readers that the manga version has. I thought it was pretty good when I read it and quite an emotional and psychological read. The artwork is pretty misleading though for anyone expecting something like that, it's more of just a very deep friendship that's formed. Worth the read I think.
May 6, 2014 5:00 AM

Nov 2011
Kirie_Himuro said:
Would you please add this to the list if you don't mind? - http://myanimelist.net/manga/20577/Satougashi_no_Dangan_wa_Uchinukenai:_A_Lollypop_or_A_Bullet

It's was fully translated by a group called Wings of Yuri (the final chapter is included in the chapter 2 post.) It doesn't have anywhere near the amount of readers that the manga version has. I thought it was pretty good when I read it and quite an emotional and psychological read. The artwork is pretty misleading though for anyone expecting something like that, it's more of just a very deep friendship that's formed. Worth the read I think.

I've added it, and psychological read sounds fun.
EDIT: I've been on this site before. No wonder I never found it, it's not actually listed in their novel section anywhere.
Luna_SparkleMay 6, 2014 5:03 AM
Sep 16, 2014 8:57 PM

Nov 2011
First post updated as of September 16, 2014.
- Updated translated novels, added some.
- Added more translator websites.
- Corrected Kill no More to Bu Sha.
Nov 17, 2014 7:54 PM

Nov 2011
Large update to list of English LNs. Lots of yaoi was added.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What are your favorite books or manga?

Luna_Sparkle - Jul 5, 2013

18 by Luna_Sparkle »»
Nov 7, 2014 10:23 PM

Sticky: » The Library

Luna_Sparkle - Jul 2, 2013

5 by Halfsleeper »»
May 5, 2014 10:36 PM

Sticky: » The Manga Section

Luna_Sparkle - Jul 2, 2013

1 by zob3314 »»
Jul 5, 2013 7:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.