Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2007 3:31 PM

Oct 2007
THIS IS A MANGA-ONLY DISCUSSION THREAD. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
AUGH!

I'm sick of the drawing things out and the taking too much time on things that don't matter! And now it's going back on hiatus? For how long!? C'mon, this is utterly ridiculous. Nothing at all was accomplished in this chapter but to (gasp, you'd never see it coming) set the stage further for the final battle. The only character who saw any sort of development was Pufu and the battle with Yupi was completely forgotten.

I love this series above all else, but I've been patient for too long. If Togashi-sensei expects to appease us all with two and a half months depicting two minutes in exchange for two years of waiting, he's got another thing coming. I really hope it comes back soon this time.
Dec 9, 2007 1:37 AM

Oct 2007
Well, it does indeed suck that we have to wait for new chapters again, but I kind of doubt it'll be nearly as long of a wait this time, judging solely from the artwork, it seems he's gotten alot better healthwise, so that shouldn't be an issue for future chapters, just, if theres going to be a hiatus inbetween batches of chapters, i'd like it alot better if the whole batch was released at once. Loved the last bit there though, Gon is seriously ready to whoop some ass. Looks like Netero has complete faith that Gon can win the fight too, despite not even seeing him in quite some time to know how much he's progressed in power. Definatly something to look forward to. From here on out, all the fights are either set up, already in progress, or almost set up, so theres not a lot more room for stalling. We can probably expect our next batch of chapters to be full of action.
Dec 10, 2007 2:00 PM
Jun 2007
What I want for Christmas is a short HXH hiatus. xD

this has to be a first eh? a couple of seconds stretched out on 10 chapters. the first five were somewhat a bummer since it was mostly narration and nil action. the latter 5 were very entertaining.

I have a question. I only started reading the series this September. I'm assuming that you guys have been fans for some time. normally, how long does Togashi's breaks last?

Dec 10, 2007 2:39 PM

Oct 2007
Hehe, that's a funny question... how many years was it again between 259 and 260?
Dec 10, 2007 5:37 PM

Oct 2007
Almost two years. There was like a two month break first and then he came back for a month and then the nearly two-year break.
Jun 3, 2014 8:04 AM

Jun 2009
Loved it, particularly the "Killua. I "owe" you!" scene with Ikalgo. Nice call back from back when they left that hospital. Pouf's break down was memorable, "I don't want him spending time with that woman!" he voiced what I kind of thought was his issue for a while. It's funny how his habit of going into melodramatic outbursts further screwed up his chances to get to the King. And, Gon's face at the end there? God damn.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 3, 2017 11:17 AM

Nov 2010
I fucking love Pouf.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.