Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2014 4:09 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This week on fairy tales coming to life: Urashima Taro. Decent episode, not too much to say about it.
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Nov 30, 2019 10:13 AM
Jun 2016
That letter trick is actually one of the smarter things done in this series, to be honest, and definitely the highlight of this episode (in my opinion). Like, I can't really think of specific examples. But this is definitely one of those moments when Nozomi is smarter than she seems.

I think it would be funny if Rin became the protagonist of the story they've got transported to. But yeah, I guess they (the writers) didn't do that because it would have been too stereotypical or something.

Finally, Queen Bavarois does something useful. I kind of predicted that their transformation trinkets were going to be turned into cellphones (they already look like phones, so might as well go for that). I thought to myself: "It would be funny if they rang like a stereotypical cellphone from that era." But it didn't, so yeah.
Oct 22, 2020 10:44 PM

Jan 2010
They're using their magical cellphones to do magical a magical video chat.

Anyways, it seems like Milky Rose's powers have been equalizing over the course of Go Go. I keep thinking she can just backhand any enemy, but now she's kind of the same as all the other Precures.
Mar 24, 2021 4:34 PM

Jul 2017
I really loved that Kurumi amd Karen got to spend a little more time together this season. Their friendship in Yes Precure 5 was one of the best parts of the show imho, and I've missed their little moments in Gogo.
Nov 2, 2021 10:12 PM

Jul 2017
There's nothing better than a Karen episode. My girl slayed in this ep!

Oct 26, 2023 7:56 AM

May 2015
So this time the Fairy Tale is Urashimatarou. Very nice choice.
Jun 6, 1:05 PM

Dec 2022
wish Karen would have played a whole piano concerto hehe

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 17 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 5, 2014

5 by ItsXolo »»
Sep 3, 3:24 AM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 11 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 5, 2014

5 by ItsXolo »»
Aug 19, 8:33 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 48 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 21, 2014

6 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 17, 7:37 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 47 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 20, 2014

7 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 17, 7:14 PM

Poll: » Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! Episode 46 Discussion

ariamachi - Feb 20, 2014

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 17, 6:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.