Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2014 2:20 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Quite an interesting volume so far.

I really like the way the dialogues are used in the form of biographical narratives. The concept of the relics is interesting and I'm wondering how many there are in total. Most characters seems logical enough and seems to have a personality. The owner of the shop is perhaps the most interesting though with her commanding tone.

Also, I notice that each chapter offers almost a different relic so I wonder if there's some morality coming from this. Anyways, definitely not bad so far.

Decent artwork also.
Feb 15, 2014 8:03 AM

Feb 2014
I really like this series, it's kinda sad that its not as well known or popular as other LNs.

I love how the author always saves a chapter at the end of every novel just to write the interactions between the main protagonist and Saki. This gave so much character development between the pair, especially Saki.
Feb 17, 2014 3:41 AM

Apr 2013
I like that a lot as well. The way the author keep switching his first person point of view between two different characters, that 4th chapter each time dedicated to the couple's relationship...
(And the last two volumes really pleased me as well).
There's really a huge mastery in the way he choose to write the story. Considering that Saki don't talk a lot and never show any expression, that 4th chapter was a key decision to make the couple likable rather than bland and uninteresting. That single decision does so much difference in how much the reader can enjoy that LN. And lots of the author's ...Somehow "peculiar" decisions hit dead center almost every time just like this one.
Mar 31, 2014 1:11 AM

Nov 2012
just finish the 1st chapter of the 1st volume, and it was awesome
really love it when I got tricked by the author
Jul 27, 2015 2:06 AM

Dec 2012
Really good novel. The way author wrote his/her novel is really refresh for me. Sad that it didn't get much attention, would like to see it get animate as an episodic narrative.
Tha_NaJul 27, 2015 2:41 AM

Nov 20, 2016 9:37 AM

Dec 2013
It's very special how the author manages to deceive you to the end. Truly a beautiful volume, never predictable. Moreover, Saki is cute !
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Sep 8, 2018 2:02 PM

Sep 2012
I also like that the perspectives shift. Especially in the first story it was good because I didn't knew it would shift.

The first story itself was very interesting by chance. Quite a cool concept, good inner monologue and overall good story. also the girl died in the end which left a good expression on me.

The 2nd story with the statue was probably the best for me, the shift into the past was just to cool as well as the overall story.

The 3rd story with the Memories and Notes was my least liked story in this volume, but it was still a quite good story.

The 4th story with the cursed wallet was very funny to read and developed the main characters relationship a bit.

Overall, I like the Novel so far.
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Fushigi" Toriatsukaimasu: Tsukumodou Kottouten Volume 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2015

1 by Hoshino_Maria »»
Mar 22, 2015 1:34 AM

Poll: » "Fushigi" Toriatsukaimasu: Tsukumodou Kottouten Volume 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 18, 2015 7:57 AM

Poll: » "Fushigi" Toriatsukaimasu: Tsukumodou Kottouten Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2014

1 by Hoshino_Maria »»
Apr 18, 2014 1:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.