Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2014 8:33 AM

Aug 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I never got to watch this final episode when this series aired on tv. While it has finally given me closure (after over a decade), I kind of wish I never watched it. Gau just totally killed it for me. Maybe it's just DEEN's adaptation, I don't know. It's like even after all the character development, Gau just forgets about it and goes back to being a wuss every major fight then miraculously gets OP and beats the enemy.

Elle's forever going to be on my list of badass female MCs. Too bad I would probably never know how this story ends.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jul 28, 2016 11:19 PM

May 2015
Nice to see Gau overcoming his shortcomings (granted with the help from some of his friends {Past & Present/Dead & Living}) finally being able to understand what a fighter/warrior is supposed to feel in a battle... That ending scene with Kyuo following the duo and then Lo following his maiden/Kyuo was hilarious and the final scene showing how strong Gau has gotten was cool to see!

xchee said:
I never got to watch this final episode when this series aired on tv. While it has finally given me closure (after over a decade), I kind of wish I never watched it. Gau just totally killed it for me. Maybe it's just DEEN's adaptation, I don't know. It's like even after all the character development, Gau just forgets about it and goes back to being a wuss every major fight then miraculously gets OP and beats the enemy.

Elle's forever going to be on my list of badass female MCs.
I agree about Gau especially in the last chapters... Elle is right at the top in my list too!
Aug 7, 2022 1:22 PM
Jan 2017
overall the series was meh. buy I love the cheesy 90s dub, especilaly teh part at teh end credits w/ the
"we need a new sign"
as someone comes into screen w/ a sign
Nov 22, 2022 9:44 PM

Mar 2007
Elle has dumb shouty MC vibes. Gau tends to be more introspective but he's not a fighting type of guy so I feel he gets the short end of the stick here. IMO he's a better character than Elle, but she's definitely more bad ass.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shadow Skill: Eigi Episode 13 Discussion

xchee - Jan 25, 2014

2 by SwitchArooo »»
Aug 31, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Shadow Skill: Eigi Episode 12 Discussion

xchee - Jan 25, 2014

4 by SwitchArooo »»
Aug 31, 2023 9:12 AM

Poll: » Shadow Skill: Eigi Episode 11 Discussion

xchee - Jan 25, 2014

3 by SwitchArooo »»
Aug 31, 2023 8:57 AM

Poll: » Shadow Skill: Eigi Episode 22 Discussion

vansonbee - Sep 19, 2012

2 by StateofOhayo »»
Jan 7, 2023 12:27 AM

Poll: » Shadow Skill: Eigi Episode 21 Discussion

xchee - Jan 25, 2014

3 by StateofOhayo »»
Jan 6, 2023 11:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.