Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2014 7:05 AM

Jun 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wu Fei and Heero battle was amazing! I'm glad they explained a little about that colony explosion, wich seemed idiot in the TV series. Wu Fei had a better developement in some minutes in this third episode than in the entire TV series.

And finally Relena stopped that total pacifism bullshit! Come on, it would never work. People have the right to counterattack when they are hit.

I loved the images that appeared in the credits. Good to see what happened to all of the characters. Looks like that'll never be a sequel to it, since all the Mobile Suits were destroyed.

Overall, Endless Waltz was better than the original Wing series. Better animation, a better character development and a plot that doesn't seem forced.
Nov 8, 2014 12:34 PM

Sep 2010
^Frozen Teardrop takes place 22 years after this OVA I think so yeah its got a sequel.

Nice ending I liked seeing what all the characters are doing at the end.

7/10
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Feb 6, 2015 4:58 PM

Jul 2010
Not the best gundam or conclusion but still a solid 7/10.
Mar 8, 2015 8:56 AM

Sep 2009
It's a shame that this was so short, because it's a huge improvement on the main series. But it has no room to really accomplish anything, and the whole thing could have been left out without any real loss, save for Heero's backstory.

Too little, too late.
Apr 28, 2017 11:55 PM

Apr 2009
The cherry on top of the series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2017 8:03 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
AWESOME FINISH TO GUNDAM WING!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Apr 21, 2019 2:35 PM

Aug 2008
Alright this was better than the Wing series but that wasn't hard to do. Is Heero really abandoning Relena again though? Rather irritating to imply him just disappearing. Absolutely no point in that.

So Wu Fei just wanted people to rise up themselves? If Relena hadn't made that quick message and they sat on their butts would WuFei have sat on his too? The other four pilots may have been dull but he really annoys me more than the others.

So I guess Dorothy wasn't important enough to be here, I'm assuming she escaped from Libra but who knows.

At least Zechs and Noin are travelling together finally, I'm sure the personal relationship will grow from there, there is something I feel safe in guessing on, about the only part of this I'm truly happy about.

5/10, still not good but sequel had enough mindless action and better animation to make it a step better.
Apr 8, 2020 9:50 AM
Dec 2015
Great ending to the series! Improved animation was a huge plus!
May 26, 2023 10:01 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Without suprises!!

Logic and lineal plot, and boring final because it was very predictable!!!

The best and more interesting of the 3 Ovas were the details of the draws and the quality!!!

5/10

kekeke
Nov 5, 2023 2:55 AM

Jul 2017
Well, this was unexpectedly after that garbage of show.
This ending is surprisingly good, i like it a lot.
if only Gundam Wing had been more like endless waltz, clean, simile, with good character development and no forced plot.

Overall 8/10 just for the huge improvement.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz Episode 2 Discussion

Amuro_Char - Jan 15, 2014

7 by Neemesis_2 »»
Nov 5, 2023 2:24 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz Episode 1 Discussion

Amuro_Char - Jan 13, 2014

7 by Neemesis_2 »»
Nov 5, 2023 1:54 AM

» I'm a little confused...

isikaru - Apr 7, 2009

2 by isikaru »»
Apr 18, 2009 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.