Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2009 3:53 PM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
holy shit man, this is some crazy stuff.
Mar 10, 2009 4:58 PM
Jun 2007
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU-
Mar 10, 2009 6:42 PM

Dec 2008
Now that was unexpected.
Mar 10, 2009 6:46 PM

May 2008
holy shit.. didn't see that coming...
Mar 10, 2009 7:04 PM

Dec 2007
awesome is awesome

Mar 10, 2009 7:30 PM

Feb 2009
I definitely didn't see that coming. Still, I think Yukiteru is overreacting a little.
Mar 10, 2009 7:40 PM
Nov 2007
Camera_Guy said:
Yukiteru is overreacting a little.

he always overreacts. he's retarded.

the corpse is like a billion seconds old. no way the murderer is different than the yuno yuki knows and loves/is scared of etc etc. so i dont see the problem. lol

Mar 10, 2009 8:21 PM

Sep 2008
Yuki didn't change at all...

completely agree with crowslayer91
I think that Yuno killed "Yuno" a LONG time ago... most likely to get adopted.
Mar 10, 2009 9:03 PM

Mar 2008
crowslayer91 said:

the corpse is like a billion seconds old. no way the murderer is different than the yuno yuki knows and loves/is scared of etc etc. so i dont see the problem. lol

That guy really does always overeact. I wasn't even surprised when he did so. Knew he'd be back to normal before long. Clothing update can't change the person under them after all. Probably should have known it would happen early with his talk about not letting go of her. Yet he does it......again.

I mean that corpse is pretty damn old. It doesn't change anything. It's still the Yuno he's known the entire series. Who cares if her real name isn't Gasai Yuno. It's just a name.

At any rate I didn't see this development coming. She really does need to kill Akise. That guy was obviously trouble from the very beginning.
Mar 10, 2009 10:08 PM

Nov 2008
FlareKnight said:
crowslayer91 said:

That guy really does always overeact. I wasn't even surprised when he did so. Knew he'd be back to normal before long. Clothing update can't change the person under them after all. Probably should have known it would happen early with his talk about not letting go of her. Yet he does it......again.

I mean that corpse is pretty damn old. It doesn't change anything. It's still the Yuno he's known the entire series. Who cares if her real name isn't Gasai Yuno. It's just a name.

At any rate I didn't see this development coming. She really does need to kill Akise. That guy was obviously trouble from the very beginning.

I actually don't mind that Yuki didn't go a complete 180 degree change in a matter of days. He's Yuki and if he suddenly became cool, they'd try to make his coolness over-shadow Yuno's and that would piss everyone off. He's the main character, so let him be a wuss if he wants. As long as Yuno never changes, why complain?

Now, saying that, I have to agree with Lazyfulness. It probably happened around the time of adoption or shortly after for the sake of her having a home. Nothing for the readers to worry about.
Mar 11, 2009 12:00 AM

Oct 2007
Camera_Guy said:
I definitely didn't see that coming. Still, I think Yukiteru is overreacting a little.

I felt the same way, identity or not, she showed how she cares and protects him, what's a name compared to that... Just people by their actions not anything else..
Mar 11, 2009 4:27 AM
Feb 2009
It was pretty intense, but I don't think Yuki should really care, since the Yuno he knows is the one standing right next to him. Unless they slipped something in while we weren't looking or something.
Mar 11, 2009 9:39 AM
Oct 2008
yeah and now i really wonder how it should go on, perhaps more unexpected things. Well i wonder wether yuki really is still the same retard as it looks by now.
XorMalSep 12, 2009 2:23 PM
Mar 11, 2009 10:07 AM

Jul 2008
Hmm..then whose..

I want more. >.>
Mar 11, 2009 12:42 PM

Nov 2008
nice hardcore. o__O
Mar 11, 2009 12:46 PM

Jun 2008
I'm expecting something along the lines of an identical twin.
Mar 11, 2009 12:51 PM
Nov 2007
I dont get the problem lol. Who cares whether shes the real Yuno or not? I am mean, that corpse looks like its already been dead before the story began.
And really, Yuno has already killed so many people. Yuki freaking out because of one more or less is kinda stupid. <.<
Mar 11, 2009 1:39 PM

Dec 2008
Even so with the new secret shed to light, Yuki really is going at this a little too much. I mean to say that that corpse proabably is really old and the "Yuno" Yuki knew and stayed by is still with him, yet why does he not see why?
Mar 11, 2009 5:32 PM
Dec 2008
RandomOugi said:
I'm expecting something along the lines of an identical twin.

Yeah there's a possibility. There's also a possibility that she's a ghost/reincarnated Yuno because Murumuru might have something to do with it and she did say Yuno was her favorite.

Intense stuff!
Mar 11, 2009 5:36 PM

Dec 2008
I really didn't expect that, however is freakin' awesome :D
Mar 12, 2009 1:06 PM
Dec 2007
Tyrfing said:
I dont get the problem lol. Who cares whether shes the real Yuno or not? I am mean, that corpse looks like its already been dead before the story began.

Exactly, I don't see the point, even if she doesn't have the name, she's still the girl that Yukki knows and loves since he never knew the real Yuno.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 12, 2009 10:47 PM

Jun 2008
Strangeshadow007 said:
Even so with the new secret shed to light, Yuki really is going at this a little too much. I mean to say that that corpse proabably is really old and the "Yuno" Yuki knew and stayed by is still with him, yet why does he not see why?

I agree. He should get over it. She's a good asset to have.
Mar 15, 2009 5:24 PM

Aug 2007
Think about it like this:

One day, your mom and yourself walks along the road; holding hands, singing and everything is perfectly fine. You've been living together for 17 years now, never been away from each other for more than 2 days at most.Then all of a sudden some dude you've known since birth runs up to you with evidence and says "that person there really isn't your mom, she killed your mom and took her place when you were still very young". Even if you don't believe him at the time you might do so when you look up (down) at your mom's face and see her have the same reaction Yuno just had.

How would you react? I would probably react the same as Yuki.
May 16, 2009 7:02 PM

Feb 2009
WTF!WTF!WTFWTF!

Jun 17, 2009 8:45 PM
Apr 2009
damn that akise just adding some useless crap LOL
I mean.. at the children home
there the picture of yuno as a child that look like yuno now
or maybe yuno is a different child in that picture
and the "yuno" we know now killed that other child ( the real yuno ) and the adopted parent at the same time
or she killed her the moment she knew the "real" yuno was going to be adopted and switched place?
but that still doesnt work since we see flashback that yuno imprison the parents in the cage or the parent torturing yuno soo ... ??
or it may all be a work of Deus or murumuru .. since they are god so absolute power to do w/e
mystery mystery gonna be unfold soon?
still I want Yukki x Yuno no matter what :D
an insane couple is win.
type_XEJun 18, 2009 7:32 AM
Jul 19, 2009 1:53 PM

Dec 2008
This manga is fuckin crazy. I mean, the third corpse is HERSELF??? Well, not really herself, but hot damn.
Apr 1, 2010 1:43 PM

Sep 2008
What a TWIST!! XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2010 9:29 PM

Nov 2009
Okay what you all are too stupid to realize is that THE YUNO WITH HIM RIGHT NOW IS NOT THE SAME YUNO HE WAS WITH AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SERIES....Akise all but spelt it out....he basically said "The girl standing next to you is not the Yuno Gasai you know!"

WOW before you go on about how Yuki is overreacting maybe you all should get your facts straight first. Just WOW....and maybe i wouldn't be so snarky if you all weren't hating on Yuki for "overreacting" when he isn't since IT'S NOT THE SAME FREAKING YUNO.

*mefacepalms*
Apr 30, 2010 9:37 PM

Nov 2009
Guys, put yourself in this situation. If you found out that "Yuno" killed somebody to get to Yuki, you wouldn't go
"LETS GO GET SOME ICE CREAM 8D!!"
You'd be wondering who the hell she was and why she's been lying to you this whole time, especially after you trusted her. So please dont just say he's overreacting because any other normal person would've been mindfucked after that.
May 17, 2010 11:41 AM

Jul 2009
SapphireStar26 said:
Okay what you all are too stupid to realize is that THE YUNO WITH HIM RIGHT NOW IS NOT THE SAME YUNO HE WAS WITH AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SERIES....Akise all but spelt it out....he basically said "The girl standing next to you is not the Yuno Gasai you know!"

WOW before you go on about how Yuki is overreacting maybe you all should get your facts straight first. Just WOW....and maybe i wouldn't be so snarky if you all weren't hating on Yuki for "overreacting" when he isn't since IT'S NOT THE SAME FREAKING YUNO.

*mefacepalms*

Unless you are suggesting that this series has taken place over the course of several years (enough for the "real" Yunos body to decompose) then it's YOU who isn't getting it. And even if you were suggesting that then... just no...

This in turn means that Yuki reacting the way he does really isn't plausible. I mean come on, the girl has been lopping heads off left and right, what's another brick in the wall? He should be pretty used to it by now.
Oct 8, 2010 7:50 AM

Feb 2007
What an amazing plot twist to end another awesome chapter. But seriously, Yuki let go of Yuno's hand. And then...

Post after post of Yuki hate again. He hasn't outright rejected her yet, he hasn't even uttered a single word at her yet. He was just pressured to let go of her hand by Akise, who couldn't have arrived at a worse time. Plus there are those few posts here who actually used their brains and thought about the situation in a real worse sense. I just hope Yuki realizes in the next chapter that Gasai Yuno this awesome yandere is still the same lovable psycho that he knows and loves.

Or else I know what to expect in the Chap 39 thread. x_x
Oct 10, 2010 9:33 AM

Feb 2010
I agree that he completely overreacted on this one, but so far he mostly underreacted imo. Like the "slap" after the confinement or how easily he forgave his father.
I probably regret this post by now.
Feb 21, 2011 12:18 AM

Nov 2007
uh wtf.... how? embilical chord? I'm confused if the 3rd corpse was someone Yuki would know.... ahhhh
Mar 2, 2011 2:19 PM

Aug 2010
HOLY CRAP!
Jun 30, 2011 8:06 PM

Dec 2007
Another twist. It could also be that she's the twin sister that was abandoned. It's just too convenient that the photo of Yuno at the Orphanage looks just like her.
Oct 22, 2011 1:13 AM

Sep 2010
I considered such a possibility when I saw one of the volume covers.
Now the question is who the fuck she really is and what difference does it really make.
Feb 7, 2012 4:08 AM

Mar 2009
I never expected that. Very interesting discovery indeed.
Mar 20, 2012 11:03 PM

Oct 2008
What the?? Then who is that girl?? Can I still call her Yuno? :)) Just when I thought there wouldn't be anything surprising anymore, stuff like this happens.
Mar 28, 2020 6:56 AM

Aug 2018
no way wtf is going on?
Sep 22, 2020 2:08 PM

May 2010
Akise always delivers the best twists <3 Things are getting intense!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Chapter 53 Discussion

Kingwel - Jun 28, 2010

43 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Feb 21, 5:53 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Chapter 24 Discussion

XorMal - Nov 15, 2008

18 by psyche-K »»
Jan 9, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Chapter 23 Discussion

Shouichirou - Dec 17, 2008

13 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Sep 3, 2023 8:13 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Chapter 20 Discussion

Shouichirou - Dec 17, 2008

8 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Aug 18, 2023 8:16 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Chapter 1 Discussion

ckam - Jul 18, 2010

19 by GabeStudy »»
Jun 23, 2023 12:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.