Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 10, 2009 2:12 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The opening, that's just wrong....Angela, the hottest by far...!!!!
Mar 10, 2009 4:13 AM

Jul 2008
Nice episode, Washizu's visions and the contrast with reality were the best parts.
Mar 10, 2009 5:35 AM

Aug 2007
ahahah

Hilarious episode like always
Mar 10, 2009 6:14 AM

Aug 2008
Oh all the twisted things I could do manipulating the opening.. Sigh.. decent episode, we managed to learn something about the badguys.

Angela is hot hot hot hotspring episode coming up next.
Mar 10, 2009 6:34 AM
Aug 2008
Washizu is the best part of this show.

Next ep needs to have more Angela X Washizu.

ERm. I mean the pink-haired ninja girl. Is that Angela?
Mar 10, 2009 7:04 AM

Aug 2008
formosan said:
ERm. I mean the pink-haired ninja girl. Is that Angela?
You're talking about Tsubasa. Angela is the 16 year old catgirl
Mar 10, 2009 7:24 AM

Jun 2008
Hilarious episode.
Mar 10, 2009 8:30 AM

Jul 2008
That was... interesting. Well, now we have the obligatory onsen episode coming up too! Good times!

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Mar 10, 2009 8:48 AM

Dec 2008
Wow, the first seconds of the episode, I had it minimized. But when I heard the eating the Popsicle, i thought i dl'd a hentai or something O.o . So wierd, but I liked the ep.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lunatic-kr&sclick=1]

Mar 10, 2009 9:26 AM

Feb 2009
Lol, the opening. xD
Mar 10, 2009 11:06 AM
Jun 2007
hmmmm...I'm somewhat disappointed by this episode. seems like the director didn't go the whole 9 yards by including an eel catching sequence, since its a festival and all. considering the opening sequence was blatant enough, I'm not sure why they held back during the festival. xD

bleh, overall, the episode was cliche and dull. I've seen it a thousand times before so it was incredibly boring. despite that Ayame's line, "too bad you can't scoop away your uselessness", gave me a bit of a laugh.
Mar 10, 2009 1:12 PM

Mar 2008
I have to agree.. Chihaya licking the ice cream was... a bit exaggerated ;)

Great episode anyway, seems like Ayame will end with Washizu ^^
And the two masked enemies seem to be more weird than evil...
Mar 10, 2009 2:28 PM
Mar 2008
That was one random ass opening lol. Episode was okay, at least the masked ppl were kinda revealed, Ukyo's sister or w/e is cool. Also just when you think Wa got what he wanted, at least Tsubasa wasn't left out and got a hand hold lol.
Mar 10, 2009 4:02 PM

Sep 2008
The tension between Ayame and Wa-san is definitely killing me. Even though things seemed to go right at the end of the episode, the misunderstandings about them really tick me off. I must be obsessed...

On the other hand, Torigaya was great as always and I absolutely loved Angela's hair.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2009 5:00 PM

Aug 2008
The episode started off very disturbing. Those "visions" are getting old. Can they come up with something else to entice me from watching this show?

Just as I suspected, there will be a hot springs episode. I did remember mentioning it last time during the beach episode discussion.

Hopefully, there will be more battle scenes this time. I really missed seeing him do his sword fighting. And I was thinking that those people behind the masks are something to be afraid of. However, the guy behind the mask there looks like a sore loser who has a weird love obsession.

Pretty much, I was expecting something different from this show. Unfortunately, it ended up the same way like the other shows did. Nevertheless, it is still a good watch.

Mar 10, 2009 5:50 PM

Jan 2008
~awwwww ♥♥ Neko♥♥ Angie♥♥ *faint*
i know its bad made but i just wanted to see :P
RaiStorMMar 10, 2009 6:18 PM

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Mar 10, 2009 6:36 PM

Jun 2007
Angela = <3
Mar 10, 2009 6:43 PM

Aug 2008
The thing that sucks about this is that even though it's probably going to be the older sister who ends up with main character and we know Ayame doesn't have a chance, they aren't going to make it clear in the end who he truly picks. Ugh. Cliched crap like this makes me want to hit myself for watching it. Bleh. I'll be glad when this is over.
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Mar 10, 2009 7:44 PM

Oct 2007
man, they really took a bunch of animation shortcuts with all the static pans. i guess it's better than deformed looking characters though.

i love how this episode was all really just a set up for the hot springs episode.

ayame so classically tsundere she's irresistable.

i like the ayame x washizu pairing. washizu reminds a lot of school rumble harima actually. and ayame has the tsundere thing going like eri sawachika.
Mar 10, 2009 8:15 PM

Sep 2008
ok ok this was weird why the hell did they had masks all of the time just to show they`re faces in front of the story heros...stupid
ayame liking the ice cream>_< chou hentai rashi
angela >_< too god

no one us going to end up with no one rigth....this feels like a second season to me
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Mar 10, 2009 9:43 PM

Nov 2008
sers romantic business episode. Nice.
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Mar 11, 2009 12:03 AM

Jan 2008
Needs more AyamexYoichi -nods-
Mar 11, 2009 1:05 PM

Feb 2008
Tsubasa's Outfit ftw! That was so creepy.
I really liked Ibuki's hair style. :D
Mar 11, 2009 5:53 PM

Dec 2007
Nice episode
lol @ blond tsundere hissing show :D
Mar 11, 2009 9:40 PM

Nov 2007
its funny yet not. bah im not enjoying this as much as i do the manga.
Mar 11, 2009 10:36 PM

Sep 2007
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Angela
Mar 12, 2009 8:26 PM

Jun 2007
looks like they're mixing a lot of the story arks up :S. O well, still pretty decent. I wish they kept all the funny stuff from the manga though :(.
Mar 13, 2009 6:21 PM

May 2007
Konayuki_Winter said:
mcjazzman32 said:
The thing that sucks about this is that even though it's probably going to be the older sister who ends up with main character and we know Ayame doesn't have a chance, they aren't going to make it clear in the end who he truly picks. Ugh. Cliched crap like this makes me want to hit myself for watching it. Bleh. I'll be glad when this is over.

Ugh I know, I wish they would just make the pairings official in the end, but I highly highly doubt it. This is why I've always stayed away from harems -_-;;; For some reason I kind of like this show though so I can't stop watching it now lol.
You guys are missing the point. do you REALLY think that THIS HAREM SERIES is going to have any ending at all?
This isn't one of those... lets say not-so-comercial anime.
This is ECCHI! you can't have any expectations. By the moment you pick up an Harem & Ecchi series, you are bound to find yourself watchin an SUPER CLICHÊD series with OBVIOUS PLOT, and NO ENDING AT ALL.

Fuck! I hate stupid service.
First 10 secons were useless, it made me feel like a criminal, and also made me feel ashamed from watching it.
Things like this is what makes people think that someone who watches anime is a creep

I wished that animes didn't have to insert this kind of bullshit just to be able to be published.

Fuck! Where are those series like Kannagi, Lucky Star, Haruhi, TTGL, FMP, and stuff?!
Its not like there isn't good mangas out there that would be awesome when serialized;

Edit: On my rage moment i forgot to say that the matsuri part was very well done, really well done, for a harem & ecchi series anyway.
RyushiMar 13, 2009 6:45 PM
Mar 14, 2009 8:14 AM

Dec 2008
Ryushi said:

Fuck! I hate stupid service.
First 10 secons were useless, it made me feel like a criminal, and also made me feel ashamed from watching it.

lol I had the same feeling in this 10 seconds
I don't need this.
well this episode wasn't that funny,but im glad that they'll use some parts of the plot from the manga that I've missed in ep 7, in the next ep
Chihaya became a fan service side character ; (
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2009 9:56 AM

Oct 2008
Washizu.. Tsubame.. And now Ukyo..

Samurai...

Samurai's father...

Mar 14, 2009 8:03 PM

Jul 2008
Is it just me, or has Washizu become the main character of this anime? lol
Mar 14, 2009 10:09 PM

May 2007
Its not only you.
Mar 15, 2009 3:54 AM

Jan 2009
The women misunderstanding Waa-san about festival was funny. Bloodfest lol. It was funny to see To Aru Majutsu no Index fonted text when Waa-san was explaining about the fest. Washizu vision, pure win once again. Now we're getting the last vital fan-service episode with hot springs next time.

rabbitpoets said:
i like the ayame x washizu pairing. washizu reminds a lot of school rumble harima actually. and ayame has the tsundere thing going like eri sawachika.

I agree. Harima and Eri unmistakeably come to mind.
Mar 17, 2009 9:58 PM

Jul 2008
The beginning was just nonsense. Ahh.. I just don't understand the attractiveness to anime characters that call for such shots. Maybe its just because I'm female, but still, I don't look at anime males like that. Ehh.. Maybe it's just me.
Mar 18, 2009 6:52 AM

May 2007
patient_senses said:
The beginning was just nonsense. Ahh.. I just don't understand the attractiveness to anime characters that call for such shots. Maybe its just because I'm female, but still, I don't look at anime males like that. Ehh.. Maybe it's just me.
Like we said, its not just you.
Its crap like this that makes society think that anime watchers are creeps.
Mar 18, 2009 9:17 AM

Jul 2008
Ryushi said:
patient_senses said:
You guys are making quite a fuss over there being fanservice in an ecchi anime lol.

Tbh, that was nothing compared to the banana scene in Girls Bravo.
Mar 18, 2009 9:54 PM

May 2008
xyakaix said:
The women misunderstanding Waa-san about festival was funny. Bloodfest lol. It was funny to see To Aru Majutsu no Index fonted text when Waa-san was explaining about the fest. Washizu vision, pure win once again. Now we're getting the last vital fan-service episode with hot springs next time.

rabbitpoets said:

I agree. Harima and Eri unmistakeably come to mind.
Waa-san also reminded me
of Harima from school rumble, i thought i was the only one thinking about this since
episode 1...
Mar 19, 2009 12:21 PM

May 2007
Defiance said:
Ryushi said:
patient_senses said:
You guys are making quite a fuss over there being fanservice in an ecchi anime lol.

I know it sounds quite dumb. We know ecchi is all about fanservice.
But what makes us coment that is that this anime would be already very good without this type of service. For a harem anime that is.

What we said also applies to Girls Bravo, which was borderline ecchi.

You must agree with me that today if you talk about anime with someone who didn't actually watch any series, he will think that you are some kind of moster with loads of mental issues who rathers an 2d then the 3d world, and faps for little girls eating ice cream.
Which in any case is just an preconcept.

(We shall not be misunderstood as /b/!)
Mar 19, 2009 1:40 PM

Jul 2008
Ryushi said:
You must agree with me that today if you talk about anime with someone who didn't actually watch any series, he will think that you are some kind of moster(molester or monster?) with loads of mental issues who rathers an 2d then the 3d world, and faps for little girls eating ice cream.

Serious business is serious. Sounds like a personal problem for this "someone."
Mar 19, 2009 7:49 PM

May 2007
Defiance said:
Ryushi said:
You must agree with me that today if you talk about anime with someone who didn't actually watch any series, he will think that you are some kind of moster(molester or monster?) with loads of mental issues who rathers an 2d then the 3d world, and faps for little girls eating ice cream.

Serious business is serious. Sounds like a personal problem for this "someone."
lmao. i guess both apply there. (I was indending to write monster anyway. lol)
And yes, but much more problematic when this someone is more then one people.
Mar 20, 2009 5:44 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Ryushi said:
Defiance said:
Ryushi said:
patient_senses said:

But what makes us coment that is that this anime would be already very good without this type of service. For a harem anime that is.

You must agree with me that today if you talk about anime with someone who didn't actually watch any series, he will think that you are some kind of moster with loads of mental issues who rathers an 2d then the 3d world, and faps for little girls eating ice cream.

lol. Other than extremely suggestive scene that made me *facepalm* the rest was pretty entertaining... But that beginning scene was really unnecessary...

Stuffs like Kodomo no Jikan exists out there, by the way. So this is far from the worse.....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 23, 2009 11:59 PM

Jan 2008
Ok episode I guess. Scary Tsubasa is scary.
Mar 30, 2009 8:42 AM

Feb 2009
I don't know which pairing I like..
Apr 8, 2009 9:19 PM

Jul 2008
we finally get to see the pair who keep sending the assassins after yoichi; angela was in a very ecchi costume, ayame got some time with yoichi, and wa-san was wa-san, i feel bad for him; just when you think he can do it, every thing goes wrong
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Apr 11, 2009 3:00 PM

Aug 2008
Angela is just so cute. >_< That only difference in the manga with that neko outfit is that she didn't have long hair.
Apr 12, 2009 4:37 AM

Aug 2008
Ok, random opening... But the episode was good and funny.
Too bad Washizu won't be in the next episode..
May 17, 2009 1:08 PM

Dec 2008
opening was..yeah you get it...
A good episode overall, and it seems that we get to see who exactly are behind the masks of the people who want to rid Yoichi. Wa-san visions were great, and lol'ed at the scene when he thought he was running away with Ibuki, only to find himslef running with Tsubasa under a horror design xD.
May 21, 2009 6:12 AM

Aug 2007
I felt like there were a lot of Higurashi references in this, or was it just me? Torigaya was nice this episode. Anyhow, just an okay episode. More Ayame x Washizu and Yoichi x Ibuki proof, even though the last one was already clear from episode one.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
May 23, 2009 10:06 AM

Aug 2007
Every good anime has a hot spring episode!

As always, I loved Washizu in this episode.

7 out of 10 cause I lol'd

Jon
May 26, 2009 2:50 AM

Jun 2008
wakka9ca said:
Ryushi said:
Defiance said:
Ryushi said:
patient_senses said:

lol. Other than extremely suggestive scene that made me *facepalm* the rest was pretty entertaining... But that beginning scene was really unnecessary...

Stuffs like Kodomo no Jikan exists out there, by the way. So this is far from the worse.....

Stop caring about what other people will say so much. Really it's a funny fanservise anime. So what. Yeah when i saw that first scene i did imagine something else in her mouth but so what.
I didn't knew that anime fans suddenly became so prudent. Let's not give a bad image to the world. Yeah well fuck the world. And is not like you watch anime in a public square. Just enjoy the fun. If you thing the anime is good even with out those scenes then it's good with them also. I really hate this morality bullshit.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Asu no Yoichi! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

superman89 - Mar 26, 2009

128 by AshRayKay »»
Mar 12, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Asu no Yoichi! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kie_ - Mar 21, 2009

50 by AshRayKay »»
Mar 11, 8:19 PM

Poll: » Asu no Yoichi! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

sniW - Jan 30, 2009

65 by AirMitsuki »»
Dec 3, 2022 12:19 PM

» At what chapter of the manga does the anime ends ?

daniel1919 - Mar 31, 2013

6 by MaplesDay »»
Nov 24, 2022 1:07 AM

Poll: » Asu no Yoichi! Episode 10 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Mar 14, 2009

49 by Ashhk »»
Dec 7, 2019 10:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.