Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Dec 30, 2013 10:40 AM

Dec 2012
Naruto's and Bleach's ranking is nowhere near to Gintama's so that's just random.

One Piece Z has below 30k members and is ranked below One Piece which is ironic.

Random post is random.

Steins gate movie is the one who is overrated and ranked high because of the fandom if anything.
Dec 30, 2013 10:59 AM

Feb 2012
NotJizzyHitler said:
tokiyashiro said:
Wow clearly those who are down voting this Movie has no idea what Gintama is. Too bad your Naruto or Bleach got shot down so hard.

For those who are saying this will go down like how Shingeki no Kyoujin did, please use your brains.
Shingeki was at Rank 6 at that time, but it only had half the episode on its first season. So people will still change their mind on their ranking.

And this movie has only one episode, therefor only 5% or less people who overall ranked this movie will change their mind.

Why are you haters giving too many reasons that this doesn't deserve or this ranking is not fair. Lol, too many Naruto fanboys got butthurt i guess?.

And this ranking is not about how popular the show is, this is about the QUALITY of the SHOW and not QUANTITY.

One Piece Film Z is about 100k+ members and it's ranked down to 35. Gezzuz this people. Making MAL community look bad.
You know what also makes the Mal community look bad? people like you that insult others that dont like what you like even bringing up other fandoms that arent even a part of the insignificant conflict going on now.

Quit shoving your fandom down other's throats, you just make the entire fanbase look like assholes

^ Yep, this is one of the guys I'm talking about. If you don't like Gintama, then don't even or try to comment here. Without you people here bitching about the Movie I would'nt even bother to point the mistakes or stupidity in the likes of you.
Found this user profile on MAL once, I laughed my ass off once I saw his profile. Too bad he updated it now. Shame I got a screenshot of it. Best Favorite Anime list ever on MAL.

NotJizzyHitler's profile: http://i.imgur.com/yBOV24Z.png
Dec 30, 2013 11:01 AM

Nov 2010
tokiyashiro said:

^ Yep, this is one of the guys I'm talking about. If you don't like Gintama, then don't even or try to comment here. Without you people here bitching about the Movie I would'nt even bother to point the mistakes or stupidity in the likes of you.
Are you a troll or just really really Kondou(just censored myself)? I'm going with the latter. He does have a profile, look at it.
Dec 30, 2013 11:16 AM
Jul 2012
Ridiculous as always at the last page.
Dec 30, 2013 11:23 AM

Feb 2012
Dafuq is with this people, I love Steins;Gate and FML, and other anime series that is included in top 30.

I don't care if Gintama tops them or not.

I am BOTH a hard fan of Gintama, Steins;Gate, Gurren Laggan, FML because I love to watch anime which are rated high HERE in MAL. Therefor I don't really care if you compare them or not because I could agree or disagree.

And you guys really still doubt that Gintama taking another series or movie on the Top 10 list is new?.

Open your EYES guys there are 4 Gintama series there on the Top 10.
It's not about fanboyism, it's because Gintama is just that good.

Ofcourse this things ain't new. If something goes viral or popular. Tons of haters will surely come to the scene just like these haters are doing right now.

On final note, if you don't watch Gintama or don't like the show because you have low sense of humor. Then don't bother to even write a comment or post here. Have a good day ;).
Found this user profile on MAL once, I laughed my ass off once I saw his profile. Too bad he updated it now. Shame I got a screenshot of it. Best Favorite Anime list ever on MAL.

NotJizzyHitler's profile: http://i.imgur.com/yBOV24Z.png
Dec 30, 2013 11:27 AM

Apr 2013
tokiyashiro said:

If you looked at this list you'd realize he gave Gintama a 9. Don't be so ignorant, no one actually cares about the top 10 anime, only fanboys like you.
an egomaniac and a fool

Dec 30, 2013 11:28 AM

Nov 2010
Yeah, you're a Kondou.
Dec 30, 2013 11:28 AM

Sep 2012
tokiyashiro said:
Dafuq is with this people, I love Steins;Gate and FML, and other anime series that is included in top 30.

I don't care if Gintama tops them or not.

I am BOTH a hard fan of Gintama, Steins;Gate, Gurren Laggan, FML because I love to watch anime which are rated high HERE in MAL. Therefor I don't really care if you compare them or not because I could agree or disagree.

And you guys really still doubt that Gintama taking another series or movie on the Top 10 list is new?.

Open your EYES guys there are 4 Gintama series there on the Top 10.
It's not about fanboyism, it's because Gintama is just that good.

Ofcourse this things ain't new. If something goes viral or popular. Tons of haters will surely come to the scene just like these haters are doing right now.

On final note, if you don't watch Gintama or don't like the show because you have low sense of humor. Then don't bother to even write a comment or post here. Have a good day ;).

My desire of watching Gintama died after reading this post.
Dec 30, 2013 11:35 AM
Jul 2012
now this page is derpy. 0_o
Dec 30, 2013 11:55 AM

Feb 2012
^You're wasting your time.
Dec 30, 2013 11:59 AM

Sep 2011
Slyr3do0n said:
I'm on a forum dedicated to talking about cartoons from a country halfway around the world from my location, when would i not be wasting my time whilst on here?

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 30, 2013 12:02 PM

Feb 2012
NotJizzyHitler said:
Slyr3do0n said:
I'm on a forum dedicated to talking about cartoons from a country halfway around the world from my location, when would i not be wasting my time whilst on here?
Fair enough, I just wasted half an hour reading the last 6 pages for some reason and I felt like putting in the minimal effort to stop this madness.
Dec 30, 2013 12:06 PM

Sep 2011
Slyr3do0n said:
NotJizzyHitler said:
Slyr3do0n said:
Fair enough, I just wasted half an hour reading the last 6 pages for some reason and I felt like putting in the minimal effort to stop this madness.
I enjoy arguing to dense people like him, though i think its good for people to argue with them even if theres no chance of winning, because while it doesnt convince the moron spewing nonsense it will show outsiders that not all of the fanbase are obnoxiously shoving the show's quality down others throats

like I said earlier, when fans act like the way he did it only makes the fanbase look bad

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 30, 2013 12:09 PM

Nov 2012
...and it's already dropping in score.
Dec 30, 2013 12:12 PM

Sep 2011
RandomPerson4 said:
...and it's already dropping in score.
its been pretty stable at 9.20 for about a day, i think when all is said and done in a few weeks it will be in the 8.90's

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 30, 2013 12:29 PM

Feb 2012
NotJizzyHitler said:
I enjoy arguing to dense people like him, though i think its good for people to argue with them even if theres no chance of winning, because while it doesnt convince the moron spewing nonsense it will show outsiders that not all of the fanbase are obnoxiously shoving the show's quality down others throats

like I said earlier, when fans act like the way he did it only makes the fanbase look bad
Ya, I can understand that. I get annoyed whenever I see rabid fans of shows that I really like.

The most annoying thing about these threads is that they remind me that the Top Anime list is a thing. And no matter how much I tell myself the ratings don't matter, I can't help but feel that twinge of sadness or success whenever my favourite shows move up or down.
Dec 30, 2013 12:34 PM

Sep 2011
Slyr3do0n said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

Ya, I can understand that. I get annoyed whenever I see rabid fans of shows that I really like.

The most annoying thing about these threads is that they remind me that the Top Anime list is a thing. And no matter how much I tell myself the ratings don't matter, I can't help but feel that twinge of sadness or success whenever my favourite shows move up or down.
I used to care about them until i started watching shows in the 7.00's that I enjoyed thuroughly. I dont think the ratings are broken like some people but i think we need to stop relying on them, rather than see something has a high score and immediately watch it based off that we should look at why people like it in the reviews or elseware

like when you see gintama right behind FMA: B in the ratings you are gonna think stuff like, "oh wow this gintama series must be mindblowingly awesome series with a great plot"

When in actuality its a comedy series with a very minor plot that you only notice when you piece together all the occasional serious arcs. The ratings do jack shit of actually introducing you to new shows they only over/underbuild some and give people the wrong idea going into them

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 30, 2013 1:04 PM

Feb 2009
It'll drop eventually I guess, but not so much hopefully specially within the movie category. I really liked the movie & being a Gintama fan I rank it high as one of the best movies I've seen especially in the "shounen" movies genre, but to each their own for sure, that's why each profile has top 5 best anime/manga. Hopefully the anime series will be back soon, it really deserves more love ^^
Dec 30, 2013 2:32 PM

May 2011
NotJizzyHitler said:
Kiev said:
Inferno_Cop said:
My desire of watching Gintama died after reading this post.

Don't be. Or else you'll probably miss something great.
You really cant blame him when theres assholes like that guy making us look like that. He picked a fight with introver for saying the most neutral possible thing to say given the situation for crying out loud

Lol yes i totally understand, tbh i was speechless when i was going through his invalid arguments. I seriously doubt if he even knows which side he's on, or he might just be a total fanatic.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 30, 2013 2:37 PM

Nov 2012
Anything related to Gintama on this website is OVERRATED!
i mean come on, all the gintama 3 series are on the top 10 ranking!
and this movie is #2 .. and it was #1 yesterday. no way in hell this movie would be any better than FMA:B
NO WAAAAY!
Dec 30, 2013 2:53 PM

Sep 2011
DoN-Anas7 said:
and this movie is #2 .. and it was #1 yesterday. no way in hell this movie would be any better than FMA:B
NO WAAAAY!
well for starters over rated is a made up term to justify someone having an unpopular opinion but not wanting to accept that for whatever reason despite there being nothing inherently wrong with being in a minority on something unless you start acting like its in the right, aka using terms like over rated or over hyped,

and 2 they are very different and shouldn't be compared under any circumstance but even then you cant say which is better if you only watch 1

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 30, 2013 2:54 PM

Apr 2013
DoN-Anas7 said:
NO WAAAAY!
lol no
an egomaniac and a fool

Dec 30, 2013 2:57 PM

Dec 2013
DoN-Anas7 said:
NO WAAAAY!

What he said.

I just gave Gintama a 3 Rating, so you kids can be happy. But in my opinion the series is far overrated. I mean come on, you're just pushing the score up just because you like it. Did you ever consider watching Steins;Gate, SnK, FMA:B and so on? I for myself rated them 10 because they have a brilliant story, good art and superb OST. But thats just my opinion, not yours. So live with it instead of crying 'He voted them others 10 and Gintama 1 *cry baby cry*'
Dec 30, 2013 2:57 PM

Nov 2010
Everybody's a Kondou.
Dec 30, 2013 2:59 PM

Apr 2010
So.... why does this thread still exist?
Dec 30, 2013 3:00 PM

Jun 2013
I just finished it a little while ago and I have to say 10/10.
Dec 30, 2013 3:02 PM

Nov 2012
I thought OP fanboys are the worst fans ever, but Gintama fanboys are even worst.
Dec 30, 2013 3:02 PM

Nov 2012
FMAB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gintama
Dec 30, 2013 3:03 PM

Nov 2012
yukikenzo said:
DoN-Anas7 said:
NO WAAAAY!

What he said.

I just gave Gintama a 3 Rating, so you kids can be happy. But in my opinion the series is far overrated. I mean come on, you're just pushing the score up just because you like it. Did you ever consider watching Steins;Gate, SnK, FMA:B and so on? I for myself rated them 10 because they have a brilliant story, good art and superb OST. But thats just my opinion, not yours. So live with it instead of crying 'He voted them others 10 and Gintama 1 *cry baby cry*'

Lol at the Gintama fanboys attacking you on your profile. seriously ? it's his fucking opinion you little kids!
Dec 30, 2013 3:04 PM

Sep 2011
yukikenzo said:
DoN-Anas7 said:
NO WAAAAY!

What he said.

The hell did i just read?

everyone has watched steins and FMA: B, they are 2 of the most viewed shows on the site, iv seen both, Steins is a 8/10 for having a strong cast and well thought out story but is held back from poor pacing and a lack of pay off on a few plotpoints while others are delivered some were not, and FMA: B is borderline a masterpiece held back by its finale that relies heavily on plot armor as well as a lack of development for many characters that desperately need it especially when compared to its 2003 predecessor which dedicated a large part of its story to making the characters grow outside of their initial mold.

And you cant pull the "its my opinion" thing when your insulting all those that dont agree with you, opinions arent automatically safe anyhow its possible for them to be wrong, its all about how you justify them

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 30, 2013 3:05 PM

Apr 2013
DoN-Anas7 said:
but Gintama fanboys are even worst.

>no way in hell this movie would be any better than FMA:B
>hasn't even seen the movie

That is some crazy shit right there.
an egomaniac and a fool

Dec 30, 2013 3:09 PM

Sep 2011
Emnay said:
DoN-Anas7 said:
but Gintama fanboys are even worst.

>no way in hell this movie would be any better than FMA:B
>hasn't even seen the movie

That is some crazy shit right there.
emnay your just butthurt ok, why cant you realize its perfectly ok to shit talk an entire fanbase as well as insult them directly as people but the second they say anything back they are automatically the ones in the wrong

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 30, 2013 3:12 PM

Jun 2013
DoN-Anas7 said:
FMAB > Gintama

Objectively this is probably correct however I get more enjoyment from watching Gintama so I think it's better.

NotJizzyHitler said:

@yukihenzo: Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and sometimes, in this case yours, they stink.
Dec 30, 2013 3:27 PM

Dec 2012
Big_Worm said:
DoN-Anas7 said:
FMAB > Gintama

Objectively this is probably correct however I get more enjoyment from watching Gintama so I think it's better.

no just no

You should know the meaning of words before you use them.
Dec 30, 2013 3:30 PM

Jun 2013
tsudecimo said:
Big_Worm said:
DoN-Anas7 said:
FMAB > Gintama

no just no

Objective: uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices
Correct: "right, as in right or wrong" pretty self explanatory
Dec 30, 2013 3:48 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
"I mean come on, you're just pushing the score up just because you like it."

has to be one of the best arguments as to why something is overrated I've heard in quite some time
Dec 30, 2013 3:51 PM

Jun 2013
HaXXspetten said:
"I mean come on, you're just pushing the score up just because you like it."

has to be one of the best arguments as to why something is overrated I've heard in quite some time

Rating something high because I like it, why haven't I thought of that before?
Dec 30, 2013 3:55 PM

Dec 2012
Big_Worm said:
tsudecimo said:
Big_Worm said:
DoN-Anas7 said:
FMAB > Gintama

no just no

Dec 30, 2013 4:00 PM

Nov 2013
yukikenzo said:
I have seen Steins;Gate and SnK. Would still rate Gintama movie a 10/10.
"Argument" is invalid.
Dec 30, 2013 4:03 PM
Feb 2012
Oh c'mon... Every single person has it's own opinion about certain animes. I have to admit that at first I watched Gintama because of its high rank. But after several hundreds of episodes it was already not a case. It's humour, it's charachters improved my life. I love this animation a lot. And now I'm commenting on this post and saying that this movie is one of the best things that I have watched. And who will tell me to think differently? Gintama already has 130 000 members on MAL. Its average score is 9.05. It is scored by 43791 users. These numbers are real and shows, that people really loves Gintama and it is worth every point of it's evaluation. Good day to you all :)
Dec 30, 2013 4:06 PM

Jun 2013
tsudecimo said:
Big_Worm said:
tsudecimo said:
Big_Worm said:
DoN-Anas7 said:
FMAB > Gintama

no just no

You must be real fun at parties. I understand the philosophy behind it and your reasoning but it's a choice in diction that I used to prove a point. If you want to take it to that level then it becomes tedious and difficult to validate an argument.
Dec 30, 2013 4:46 PM

Jul 2012
Standard Gintama Fanbase -> They know what they are watching
Standard Gintama Hatebase -> Don't know shit what they are watching

At least Gintama Fanbase is somewhat "okay"
Dec 30, 2013 4:46 PM

Oct 2013
No matter what the others think
Solid 10/10 for the movie from me
Dec 30, 2013 4:49 PM

Jun 2011
Kidele said:

I'm perfectly fine with someone disliking this series even though I'm a big fan of it. That is, if they actually managed to watch more than just a few episodes. It irritates me when people hate on this series (or any series for that matter) when they haven't even watched it yet.

Dec 30, 2013 4:53 PM

Sep 2011
Kidele said:

gintama generally has a better ganbase than youd expect for something really beloved, but like all fanbases there are some people that just make them look like a awful fanbase, case and point

Warning if you have had the privileged of not seeing tokiyashiro's comment and currently have not lost hope in humanity then do not read the spoiler

yah people like him kind of fuck up the balance, but still gintama's fans teand to not be as obnoxious as you expect them to be all things considered, not just saying this cause im a part of their fanbase cause trust me I lose my shit on certain fanbases im a part of like final fantasy and clannad fans when they get obnoxious, really all fanbases seems better when compared to FF fans

SolBlade said:
SolBlade said:
Kidele said:

I'm perfectly fine with someone disliking this series even though I'm a big fan of it. That is, if they actually managed to watch more than just a few episodes. It irritates me when people hate on this series (or any series for that matter) when they haven't even watched it yet.
When someone gives gintama a fair shot and dislike it, thats fine, thats why i always warn people about the start to let them know to have some patience cause even die hard fans disliked it at the start, its alot to ask but making it about 25-30 episodes before dropping is a fair enough spot to stop if its not your thing, sure theres still a chance they would like it if they move on but chances are slim at that whilst not enjoying it is only all the more likley

gintama isnt for everyone, some fans somehow cant get this through their skull, like the painful comment i have quoted in the spoiler above
JizzyHitlerDec 30, 2013 4:58 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 30, 2013 4:54 PM

Jul 2012
SolBlade said:

Kinda true. Most of the hatebase only seen a few episodes and immediately hates it.
Others seen over 50eps and still hated it.

Go the far and beyond and they love it. Like my friends.

They bashed Gintama and so did I since it was highly rated but we never saw it. Watched it...GG we were wrong.
Dec 30, 2013 5:01 PM

Jul 2012
NotJizzyHitler said:
Kidele said:

gintama generally has a better ganbase than youd expect for something really beloved, but like all fanbases there are some people that just make them look like a awful fanbase, case and point

Warning if you have had the privileged of not seeing tokiyashiro's comment and currently have not lost hope in humanity then do not read the spoiler

yah people like him kind of fuck up the balance, but still gintama's fans teand to not be as obnoxious as you expect them to be all things considered, not just saying this cause im a part of their fanbase cause trust me I lose my shit on certain fanbases im a part of like final fantasy and clannad fans when they get obnoxious, really all fanbases seems better when compared to FF fans

SolBlade said:
SolBlade said:
Kidele said:

When someone gives gintama a fair shot and dislike it, thats fine, thats why i always warn people about the start to let them know to have some patience cause even die hard fans disliked it at the start, its alot to ask but making it about 25-30 episodes before dropping is a fair enough spot to stop if its not your thing, sure theres still a chance they would like it if they move on but chances are slim at that whilst not enjoying it is only all the more likley

-Double Posting- Editing Quotes are a pain.

That post you quoted is rather overexaggerated. I guess the destruction of a "good" fanbase would probably be done by hardcore/over-the-top fanboys. The facepalmness of that spoiler tag is just "Oh shit"

That's kind of true. I was about to drop around the 20s coz it was boring. Turns out, the series kicked in for me at Episode 25. So far, the people I met tends to drop the episode by the first 3 - 5.
Dec 30, 2013 5:07 PM

Sep 2011
Kidele said:

That's kind of true. I was about to drop around the 20s coz it was boring. Turns out, the series kicked in for me at Episode 25. So far, the people I met tends to drop the episode by the first 3 - 5.
the first ep i enjoyed was the panty thief one and the ghost one, even then there was really REALLY bad episodes past that, the 1st season of gintama (1-50) is without a doubt the worst one.

Though good adivce to give new time watchers is to just skip the first 2 episodes, they bring nothing to the show but giving you a false introduction to the characters that aside from elizibeth arent even remotely good, granted that Elizabeth joke is like the only chuckle i got out of the first 18 episodes but still its better to start from episode 3 and go from there so you can actually meet kagura and shinpachi like your suppossed to

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 30, 2013 5:12 PM

Jun 2011
NotJizzyHitler said:

yah people like him kind of fuck up the balance, but still gintama's fans tend to not be as obnoxious as you expect them to be all things considered, not just saying this cause im a part of their fanbase cause trust me I lose my shit on certain fanbases im a part of like final fantasy and clannad fans when they get obnoxious, really all fanbases seems better when compared to FF fans

Gintama fans aren't really all that bad from my experience. The fanbase is small compared to most other "popular" anime but we're a dedicated group. Even then, most die hard fans will admit that the earlier episodes aren't that good compared to the rest of the series. Clannad fans can be pretty extreme at times but most are rational though some will jump at me when I tell them that the ending ruined things for me even though I liked the series as a whole.
That's true... ugh, the FF fanbase. Even though I really like the games some fans can be pretty obnoxious, especially those who can't get past the supposed "Golden Age".

Kidele said:
SolBlade said:

Kinda true. Most of the hatebase only seen a few episodes and immediately hates it.
Others seen over 50eps and still hated it.

Go the far and beyond and they love it. Like my friends.

They bashed Gintama and so did I since it was highly rated but we never saw it. Watched it...GG we were wrong.

I had a friend who was just like that. He didn't like the series due to it's popularity here but I finally managed to get him to watch it. Once he got to around episode 20 he was hooked and it's one of his favorite anime of all time. Now I have someone to talk to IRL about Gintama~

Dec 30, 2013 5:25 PM

Sep 2011
SolBlade said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

yah people like him kind of fuck up the balance, but still gintama's fans tend to not be as obnoxious as you expect them to be all things considered, not just saying this cause im a part of their fanbase cause trust me I lose my shit on certain fanbases im a part of like final fantasy and clannad fans when they get obnoxious, really all fanbases seems better when compared to FF fans

Gintama fans aren't really all that bad from my experience. The fanbase is small compared to most other "popular" anime but we're a dedicated group. Even then, most die hard fans will admit that the earlier episodes aren't that good compared to the rest of the series. Clannad fans can be pretty extreme at times but most are rational though some will jump at me when I tell them that the ending ruined things for me even though I liked the series as a whole.
That's true... ugh, the FF fanbase. Even though I really like the games some fans can be pretty obnoxious, especially those who can't get past the supposed "Golden Age".
oh my god i know right, whats so bad about they they will rag on one of the newer isntallments for something thats prevalent in many of the older "classics" as well, but they get a pass because nostalgia. And the ones that really hate the newer games more times thna not defend some really bad games, i cannot believe how many people reccomended white knight chronicles when they claimed FF was going down the shitter, if you ahvent played white knight chronicles DONT, its a 16 hour repetitive mess where you fight the same 4 enemies reskined and the entire plot consists of a bunch of dipshits trying to rescue a princess, fucking up due to their own incompetence, and have the most obvious betrayal in the world

also they rip off the orphanage twist from FF8, i shit you not
JizzyHitlerDec 30, 2013 5:32 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama: Kanketsu-hen - Yorozuya yo Eien Nare Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

myth720 - Jul 6, 2013

418 by tinker3bellz1 »»
Jan 15, 4:05 AM

» THE BEST Movie of Anime of ALL TIME?!?!?!

Usopp8000 - Mar 11, 2016

30 by Volt10 »»
Apr 7, 2022 2:40 AM

» When should I watch this ?

Praveen1114 - Sep 2, 2021

10 by Ronin74 »»
Oct 2, 2021 11:57 PM

» why hasn't this been licensed by anyone

NG_Chloe - May 3, 2020

2 by Zura97 »»
Apr 8, 2021 2:18 PM

» Question about ending*spoilers*

Josh15 - Jul 3, 2014

12 by Ronin74 »»
Mar 3, 2021 9:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.