Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 23, 2013 9:20 PM

Jul 2011
I found this to be the best Rohan side story yet. I read the NBM Publishing version and the artwork and colors were incredible. The story was very intriguing and the payoff was great. I hope to see more Rohan comics in the future.

Loved the part where Rohan tells off the kids dressed like punks at the Louvre asking for his autograph.
Sep 13, 2014 3:03 AM

Apr 2009
I bought it years ago, but reread it recently. The coloring is great as usual and it is indeed one of the best Rohan sidestories. I wouldn't mind some more compilation books with Rohan in the future tbh.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Aug 17, 2015 8:20 PM

Aug 2012
Solid ghost story here with great art & creative use of color. I really enjoyed this, the story was bizarre as I came to expect and although the appearances were brief, I liked all the uses of Heaven's Door, both as Rohan's path to survival during the climax and as a character moment when he decided against using it for Nanase. My favorite moment was when Rohan told the punks off while signing their autographs absurdly fast. 8/10.

Also, and I'm not really expecting an answer to this, but why does this have blank chapters?
Sep 7, 2016 8:55 AM

Aug 2009
https://www.mangaeden.com/en/en-manga/rohan-at-the-louvre/1/1/ You can find it here. Rohan likes ghost girls.
Jan 4, 2017 7:17 PM

Jun 2007
Loved this. The color, the poses, the culture, the sexual tension, the intriguing mystery at the story's center, the insane violence towards the end... Truly Araki at his finest. Had to have a copy of this little gem for myself.
Feb 26, 2017 7:15 PM

Mar 2016
I loved the manga! It was really interesting to see about Rohan's past and his trip to the Lourve was interesting. The stand was unique and the whole story was well thought out. It's a good and quick read for any JoJo fans.
!! 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 !! vampires bite beautiful people
Nov 5, 2019 3:48 PM

May 2016
This was definitely one of the best Rohan stories out there. It certainly was worthy to have a place in the Louvre~

Thrilling, melancholic, beautiful; these are three words that I think that can describe how I saw this work.

May 25, 2020 2:08 PM

Jan 2020
Probably the best spinoff chapter we get to see of him yet.
Mar 22, 2022 11:19 AM

Jun 2014
As everybody’s stated, this is far and away the best Rohan related spinoff Araki has done. The full-color version by nbm is the absolute best way to read it.
Nov 29, 2022 7:13 PM

Jan 2011
After rereading it I've determined I really should buy a physical copy.
Dec 28, 2022 12:43 AM

Oct 2013
Nice story with creating twists, nice references to Rohan's life, and of course with gorgeous art.
Jan 4, 2023 6:15 PM

Jan 2021
I love this story like I love all other ones created by Araki. Rohan at the Louvre was such an immersive read because we finally met a younger Rohan before he became the large mangaka that he is known to be. Seeing more of Rohan is always really good because you get to see more sides of him that you would never have thought of before. I've loved Rohan since I first saw part 4 but every time I see more of him I like him ever more. 

This story was full of mysteries, humour, amazing art, tense moments and a lot more backstory on Rohan's character and even a look at one of his ancestors. Araki never fails to please me with everything he writes, easily my favourite mangaka. I also love these stories Araki creates because JoJo is my absolute favourite series of all time so seeing more things that happened throughout the story is just so awesome.
I'm also on a journey to read everything Araki has ever made that I can read in English, it might take a while but in the future at some point I will have done it.
Mar 31, 10:39 PM

Apr 2016
I would love to see this story animated!!! I think it's fucking cool that Hirohiko Araki created a gnarly ghost story that takes place somewhere we could visit in real life :D I am glad though that such a painting doesn't exist hahaha :) I already wanted to go to the Louvre before reading this, but now I want to go even more >:D

More topics from this board

» Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe J-drama getting "Rohan at the Louvre" spin-off movie

Kogasa-Tatara - Jan 4, 2023

2 by Za_Panda »»
Jan 7, 2023 12:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.