Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2013 5:25 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh shit, someone is being watched and Lilith isn't in exactly her best position!
Nov 23, 2013 3:17 AM
Mar 2012
Stark700 said:
Oh shit, someone is being watched and Lilith isn't in exactly her best position!

Yup
Feb 3, 2014 6:31 PM

Dec 2012
This manga is utter crap. The MC is a scumbag who doesn't care about his lifelong friend who got raped. Once he learned about it he punched the rapist and then completely forgot about it. Meanwhile she gets raped again! I was really hoping the MC would rip the dog apart for what he did to his friend. But no, he got away and raped again. If never want to think of this manga again.
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
Feb 25, 2014 9:38 AM
Feb 2010
MastaJ said:
This manga is utter crap. The MC is a scumbag who doesn't care about his lifelong friend who got raped. Once he learned about it he punched the rapist and then completely forgot about it. Meanwhile she gets raped again! I was really hoping the MC would rip the dog apart for what he did to his friend. But no, he got away and raped again. If never want to think of this manga again.

Yeah, I think the story is going in completely weird directions. Too much focus on sex scenes and rape while the story is developing a shounen-ish tone.
And honestly, I feel the rape scenes and the aftermath really make this manga a unnecessarily heavy one, since we are talking about fear and the psychological issues that the rape victim faced. And then the story digressed.

Anyways I like your sig :D
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, and sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
May 23, 2016 6:29 AM

Jan 2016
So much rage with this chapter I had to create a post about it. Damn man wtf.
Aug 12, 2021 11:10 PM
Jul 2020
MastaJ said:
so she got raped 2 times right in total

More topics from this board

Poll: » Holy Knight Chapter 9 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Jan 27, 2012

18 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 10, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Holy Knight Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Nov 7, 2011

11 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 27, 2023 1:59 PM

Poll: » Holy Knight Chapter 3 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Nov 4, 2011

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 27, 2023 1:53 PM

» Is this manga still going?

xsilicon9 - May 21, 2016

11 by Radtoter »»
Sep 2, 2021 5:34 PM

» Still going? & what happens?

Radtoter - Aug 26, 2021

0 by Radtoter »»
Aug 26, 2021 3:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.