Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jan 22, 2014 10:19 PM

Oct 2013
hack5 said:
7thVoid said:
hack5 said:
i really admire koko fans we are the underdogs as the favorite but we all known she is the better person for him,it good that koko voters could point out and admit that she has faults unlike linda supporters who thinks she is a f-ing goddess who done no wrong. please that coward is so immature in high school in front of her girlfriends i dont like him like that now whats your excuse youre in collage now grow up a bit. gosh this chick like drama if she did say i loved you when he asked i would of respect her more she is not kind or mature or even pretty she is an ugly person inside who like herself every thing she does is for her own benefit .why in the world you you pretend not to know him when he needed someone to be there for him. thats just stupid.childhood friends are the most stupidest characters CREATED and its about time they learn love does not wait.from the first episode i join the koko gang. i laugh when she made a fool of her self, cried when the guy she love broke up with her and got angry at her when she did stupid things but i learn shes only human and thats why i love her she shows all of herself and i hope she shows a whole lot more and grow to be a better person.linda on the other hand her character is plain and boring.being around koko is so much fun from the opening theme song i thought oh how cute is this going to be like ah my goddess where you know that they so belong together but no linda has to bring her over dramatic self into the equation.and koko good job in snatching your man up quickly childhood friends could learn a lot from that as i said love dont wait.long story short koko gang all the way yeah

It's too bad opinions are biased. How can you be underdogs and the favorites, unless I'm missing something? I was also a Linda shipper when this show began and have stated many times her faults. Just because a character isn't the way you like doesn't make them any less transparent. She has a purpose and fills her role quite nicely for a character who's lost herself because of an accident of a dear friend that she couldn't stop. Plus love comes in many different forms, so to say Linda can learn about love from Koko is a funny notion at best. Especially considering Banri is Koko's first actual relationship. One more thing, Linda has always protected Banri for his interest not her own. You should be happy she hides her feelings from the guilt otherwise she would've made advances toward Banri that could potentially destroy his and Koko's relationship.

i wish she do tell him her feelings didnt i say that i would of respect her more if she did and she is not protecting him she is forcing her decision on others just like she did with her brother what about his feelings so to me she is selfish she should stop making decisions for other people.and its linda shippers who is biased.does linda care about koko feelings,hiding her feelings is not helping anyone.and the same goes to you,Just because a character isn't the way you like doesn't make them any less transparent.

I never said anything about the other characters being transparent in my post. Linda protects current Banri and his relationship with Koko. Sure she's not innocent but characters need to be flawed. Linda also didn't just outright go and destroy her brothers relationship. She got angry because of what went down and talked to Banri about what was best. Does this mean she made the right decision? No. But it doesn't mean it was wrong either. No matter what you do there's going to be consequences to it, regardless of whether or not they're good or bad.

Now with all this said... Just because I like Linda doesn't mean she's a better ship than Koko. As a matter of fact Koko suits Banri more imo.
7thVoidJan 23, 2014 1:33 PM
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Jan 25, 2014 7:04 PM

Dec 2010
7thVoid said:
hack5 said:
7thVoid said:
hack5 said:
i really admire koko fans we are the underdogs as the favorite but we all known she is the better person for him,it good that koko voters could point out and admit that she has faults unlike linda supporters who thinks she is a f-ing goddess who done no wrong. please that coward is so immature in high school in front of her girlfriends i dont like him like that now whats your excuse youre in collage now grow up a bit. gosh this chick like drama if she did say i loved you when he asked i would of respect her more she is not kind or mature or even pretty she is an ugly person inside who like herself every thing she does is for her own benefit .why in the world you you pretend not to know him when he needed someone to be there for him. thats just stupid.childhood friends are the most stupidest characters CREATED and its about time they learn love does not wait.from the first episode i join the koko gang. i laugh when she made a fool of her self, cried when the guy she love broke up with her and got angry at her when she did stupid things but i learn shes only human and thats why i love her she shows all of herself and i hope she shows a whole lot more and grow to be a better person.linda on the other hand her character is plain and boring.being around koko is so much fun from the opening theme song i thought oh how cute is this going to be like ah my goddess where you know that they so belong together but no linda has to bring her over dramatic self into the equation.and koko good job in snatching your man up quickly childhood friends could learn a lot from that as i said love dont wait.long story short koko gang all the way yeah

It's too bad opinions are biased. How can you be underdogs and the favorites, unless I'm missing something? I was also a Linda shipper when this show began and have stated many times her faults. Just because a character isn't the way you like doesn't make them any less transparent. She has a purpose and fills her role quite nicely for a character who's lost herself because of an accident of a dear friend that she couldn't stop. Plus love comes in many different forms, so to say Linda can learn about love from Koko is a funny notion at best. Especially considering Banri is Koko's first actual relationship. One more thing, Linda has always protected Banri for his interest not her own. You should be happy she hides her feelings from the guilt otherwise she would've made advances toward Banri that could potentially destroy his and Koko's relationship.

i wish she do tell him her feelings didnt i say that i would of respect her more if she did and she is not protecting him she is forcing her decision on others just like she did with her brother what about his feelings so to me she is selfish she should stop making decisions for other people.and its linda shippers who is biased.does linda care about koko feelings,hiding her feelings is not helping anyone.and the same goes to you,Just because a character isn't the way you like doesn't make them any less transparent.

I never said anything about the other characters being transparent in my post. Linda protects current Banri and his relationship with Koko. Sure she's not innocent but characters need to be flawed. Linda also didn't just outright go and destroy her brothers relationship. She got angry because of what went down and talked to Banri about what was best. Does this mean she made the right decision? No. But it doesn't mean it was wrong either. No matter what you do there's going to be consequences to it, regardless of whether or not they're good or bad.

Now with all this said... Just because I like Linda doesn't mean she's a better ship than Koko. As a matter of fact Koko suits Banri more imo.

hello !! as i said it is not her choice to make decisions for others. she talked it over with banri and decided whats best? please its her brother who should decided whats best for his own happiness and thats what i hate most about linda yes she does have flaws but for most of her fans it seems like she should always get to do as she please
Jan 25, 2014 7:09 PM

Sep 2012
I voted for Kouko. I'm not a fan of the main character getting caught up in his emotional past and then abandoning Kouko because of it, especially considering it was a relationship built mostly on guilt. It's better to live in the present than the past.

Koukou is also my kinda girl too. Sorry Linda.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Jan 25, 2014 7:38 PM

Oct 2013
hack5 said:
7thVoid said:
hack5 said:
7thVoid said:
hack5 said:

hello !! as i said it is not her choice to make decisions for others. she talked it over with banri and decided whats best? please its her brother who should decided whats best for his own happiness and thats what i hate most about linda yes she does have flaws but for most of her fans it seems like she should always get to do as she please

Hey, if that's how you see it then it's fine. Linda made her own decision to stop the relationship based on what she saw. Granted everything went up in smoke, but if her brother really wanted to make the relationship work he could've done something more. What, I don't know, since the story never went into depth about it. Linda fans saying she should do as she pleases? Come on. Isn't that how Koko was for nearly half of this series(at least 7 episodes of it anyway)? Now that the roles have been switched there seems to be more Koko fans out and about. When you get down to it, all it is is a matter of perspective.
7thVoidJan 25, 2014 7:43 PM
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Jan 26, 2014 9:03 AM

Dec 2010
7thVoid said:
hack5 said:
7thVoid said:
hack5 said:
7thVoid said:
hack5 said:

Hey, if that's how you see it then it's fine. Linda made her own decision to stop the relationship based on what she saw. Granted everything went up in smoke, but if her brother really wanted to make the relationship work he could've done something more. What, I don't know, since the story never went into depth about it. Linda fans saying she should do as she pleases? Come on. Isn't that how Koko was for nearly half of this series(at least 7 episodes of it anyway)? Now that the roles have been switched there seems to be more Koko fans out and about. When you get down to it, all it is is a matter of perspective.

true that but still let others make decisions for themselfs
Jan 26, 2014 10:06 AM

Aug 2010
I voted for Kouko. Linda doesn't deserve to be Banri's girlfriend because she is coward and didn't tell him about the past (about her feelings also). Man if you like someone just say it you have only one life.
Mar 13, 2014 2:00 PM
Mar 2014
Even though I love tsunderes I'd have to go with Linda on this one =p
Mar 13, 2014 4:19 PM
Jan 2014
I'm an idiot, but voted Koko only for the last scene in the opening
with she and Banri and the time spend with him.
If there wasn't this scene and she broke up earlier, i'll voted Linda.
Mar 13, 2014 4:21 PM

May 2009
Funny how this thread was dead during for 2 months. Sudden mood whiplash and butthurt.
Tears will be delicious in two weeks.
Mar 13, 2014 10:32 PM
Dec 2013
PRESENT BANRI should end up ALONE...

1. He is a little wuss who does not want to take responsibility for his past life.

2. You cannot try to forget decades of emotions, experiences and beautiful memories with your family and friends so that you can enjoy a sexy girl that you recently met. Selfish and illogical Bullshit.

3. An identify formed over 18 years (of happiness, pain, experiences, mistakes, lessons and resolution to change) is much more real, strong and mature than a new and ignorant childish identify based on 1 year infatuation.

4. Any sane person would try to remember his past. You don't have to erase the present, you can just choose what you like from both the past and present.

5. You are not your past, you are what you choose to be. But how can you know where you want to go if you don't know where you come from?

PS: Koko suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder. She needs therapy.
wavevagueMar 13, 2014 10:58 PM
Mar 14, 2014 2:30 AM

May 2009
wavevague said:
PS: Koko suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder. She needs therapy.

You could say that about all anime tsunderes.
Mar 14, 2014 3:07 AM

Mar 2014
Seeing how the anime is going, any frequent romance anime watcher would probably know how this is gonna end..

How it probably would end:
Banri finally accepts his past.. Settles his relationship with Linda after Linda finally tells him how she really felt about him.. And then Koko tells Banri why she decided to break up with him even though she still loved him...and The two end up getting back together...(well the openings and closings of the show already hinted this though)
The End (clichéd ending i must say but sometimes clichés may be the best)

How i hope with all my heart but probably won't happen ending:
Banri chases after Koko and Koko finally tells him why she did what she did...She tells Banri to accept who he was and that maybe she wasnt right for him, though she loved him...Instead she tells Banri to go back to Linda.. Banri finds her and Linda finally confesses her feelings properly...And the two get together with all feelings resolved between Banri, Linda and Koko.
The End (From the bottom of my heart i wish that at least this romcom anime would end the way i wanted it to)

The Worst Possible Ending:
Banri doesn't end up with anyone but has at least learned to accept his past and to move on...
The End (The show would end with me feeling that i should never have wartched this show)

So yeah...but one thing to say about how the show might end.. I can't help but have the end of the opening song give me a little hope at the ending i want!! How it ended with Koko sitting on a bench holding the hand of a man whose face is not shown.. I cant help but think that maybe THAT ISNT BANRI OoOoOoOoOo but after watching countless romance animes, my hopes have always been dashed, thrown away, destroyed, poofed.... So hopes gone.. Again... Hahaha

That's All!
If anime characters were real, i'd probably be the happiest person alive! Or just dead.... ^_^

Mar 14, 2014 3:22 AM

Sep 2013
llRydonl said:
l

Banri chases after Koko and Koko finally tells him why she did what she did...She tells Banri to accept who he was and that maybe she wasnt right for him, though she loved him...Instead she tells Banri to go back to Linda.. Banri finds her and Linda finally confesses her feelings properly...And the two get together with all feelings resolved between Banri, Linda and Koko.
The End (From the bottom of my heart i wish that at least this romcom anime would end the way i wanted it to)

This sounds like the ending of
. I didn't really liked that ending although he ends up with the girl I rooted for from the start.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Mar 14, 2014 3:39 AM

Mar 2014
AsianKungFu said:
llRydonl said:
l

This sounds like the ending of
. I didn't really liked that ending although he ends up with the girl I rooted for from the start.

True and same here. That anime was nice but kinda weird actually in terms of the developement of the characters relationships. And yeah it would be weird if Banri and Linda ended up together but then again like i said, KokoxBanri would be the right ending but LindaxBanri is what i'm rooting for till the end ^_^
If anime characters were real, i'd probably be the happiest person alive! Or just dead.... ^_^

Mar 15, 2014 4:39 AM
Dec 2013
No Nana option.

Illegitimate poll.
Mar 16, 2014 9:23 AM

Sep 2011
Even though she broke up with him, I still sail on the Koko x Banri ship.
Mar 16, 2014 10:17 AM

Jan 2013
Banri x Linda or Banri x No one. Kouko is a bitch.
Mar 16, 2014 10:17 AM

Dec 2011
TheMeatwad said:
No Nana option.

Illegitimate poll.

There's an option for 'other character', so the option is covered. Probably most of those votes are for Nana-senpai.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 20, 2014 2:56 AM
Jan 2014
linda

lol 2D-kun has more votes than oka :'D
Mar 20, 2014 3:03 AM

Dec 2012
My vote would've gone to Linda at first because at the start Kouko was a crazy bitch and I believed her love for Banri was fake. Then as they developed Kouko's character more I began to like her because her feelings seemed genuine. But now in this last arc after all that getting us to be on Kouko's side she does this crap so my vote goes back to Linda.
Mar 21, 2014 6:10 AM

Jan 2013
No one...he is not well enough to be with someone. It would not be fair to them.
Mar 21, 2014 6:46 AM

Oct 2010
Goes without saying , Koukoooooooooo.....
Mar 21, 2014 7:08 AM

Feb 2014
Kouko or Nana..

Linda is garbo
Mar 21, 2014 7:09 AM

Feb 2014
marian11 said:
Banri x Linda or Banri x No one. Kouko is a bitch.

Kouko>>>>>>>>Linda
Mar 21, 2014 7:25 AM

Dec 2013
Linda is and will be the only one for Banri, other pairings won't be accepted by me.
How should I put it, Linda loves Banri more than koko does. So it's done!
Mar 21, 2014 1:22 PM
Mar 2014
Personally, I think that Banri should either end up with Koko, or no one at all.
First of all, Banri deserve neither Koko nor Linda.
While Koko was selfish for breaking up with him to save herself from hurt, it was also selfish for Banri to run away from his past despite Koko's efforts to push him into accepting his past and supporting him despite all the hurt that she went through for him.
Linda and Banri have a great, natural relationship. This is expected because they were once best friends. But let's not forget that that doesn't mean Koko doesn't deserve Banri, because her feelings are genuine as well.
The reason why I don't think that BanrixLinda would work out, is because Linda doesn't seem to really like him as much as she should. It seems like she's more of a mother figure to him, treating Banri like a child as she always did in high school, while Banri also seemed to show childlike dependence towards her as well. Maybe Linda is better and more mature in terms of handling her feelings, but her love for him would never have become as more than friends if Banri hadn't confessed to her- Koko on the other hand already liked Banri before his confession. (Which is better understood if you read the LN or manga).
Koko is strange, yeah, I wouldn't be comfortable with someone who has access to my house whenever. But Banri was totally okay with that, so it wasn't like she was that crazy. They were fine with the way they were with each other. So what?

Besides, this is all Banri's fault for keeping his amnesia in the dark. He had such good friends that would've supported him all the way, but because of his stupidity, unnecessary drama happened.
Mar 21, 2014 6:13 PM

Jun 2012
dragonlight said:
Well since 2D-kun was so happy to see Mitsuo at the amusement park it is clear that he is aiming for Mitsuo, so Banri obviously has no chance with either of them. Koko is plain annoying and Chinami has this inner bitch to her that I don't like. So I'm going to say Linda since she's easily the most likeable out of all of them.

Or maybe they'll surprise us and Banri will end up with Nana. And as the kicker at the end of this anime it will be revealed that this anime was just to introduce Nana's new boyfriend, Tada Banri, and there will be a new season of Nana. (Btw I haven't watch Nana yet so I don't know if she has a boyfriend or not)
I was joking about the NanaXBanri shipping a couple of months ago but now I want it to happen.
Mar 22, 2014 4:51 PM

Jan 2013
I really wanted NanaxBanri . ;_;

But now Banri gets no one . ;_;
Mar 23, 2014 4:06 AM

Mar 2014
That could never work. Nana sempai is too brutal for Banri.

Linda duh.
zeR0
Mar 23, 2014 4:22 AM

Sep 2011
Kouko, still and always.
Mar 23, 2014 10:21 PM

Oct 2013
Aenigma66 said:
Kouko, still and always.

i couldn't agree more
Mar 23, 2014 10:47 PM

Mar 2013
Aenigma66 said:
Kouko, still and always.

ditto!
Mar 25, 2014 3:11 AM

Feb 2014
It's ok 2D-kun I have faith in you!!
Mar 25, 2014 3:13 AM

Oct 2013
Mar 25, 2014 3:40 AM

Oct 2010
Koko forever !
Mar 28, 2014 7:53 AM

May 2013
Linda
Mar 28, 2014 8:10 AM

Nov 2013
His right hand.
Mar 28, 2014 8:33 AM
Mar 2014
He should've ended up with linda, she's just too perfect in my eyes..
Mar 28, 2014 5:01 PM
Feb 2009
#teamkoko all the way
Mar 28, 2014 5:06 PM

Jul 2010
Aenigma66 said:
Kouko, still and always.

This.
Mar 28, 2014 5:09 PM
Jan 2012
Linda's the best girl, but banri turns into such a needy, whiny little puss everytime he's around her. I still can't get those inane 'LINDA LINDA' shrieks out of my head.

So Koko might really be the one for banri. I kinda wish Linda had someone better than yana to pair off with though. Yana has a bit of a creepy weirdo vibe himself.
May 11, 2014 1:58 AM

Dec 2012
Of course Linda is the best girl but just very like the author, she likes to ship the mc (with almost no redeeming qualities) with a unique but very flawed female mc. Linda still gets my vote doe
May 11, 2014 2:47 AM

Mar 2009
there's only Kouko in my heart
May 21, 2014 3:20 AM

Mar 2014
DaylightBlue said:
Of course Linda is the best girl but just very like the author, she likes to ship the mc (with almost no redeeming qualities) with a unique but very flawed female mc. Linda still gets my vote doe

Lol Linda isn't even the fourth best character in the series let alone "best girl"

Keep trolling
May 21, 2014 9:48 AM

Dec 2011
TheGrandSage23 said:
DaylightBlue said:

Lol Linda isn't even the fourth best character in the series let alone "best girl"

Keep trolling

Because everyone who disagrees with you must be a troll.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jul 11, 2014 3:55 AM

Oct 2012
Basically it's Team Kouko or Team Linda?
I know I know it's not Nisekoi xD

Lol @ Poll
2D-kun or Mitsuo... Hmmm, difficult choices xD
"Signature removed"
Jul 19, 2014 11:02 AM

Jul 2013
Linda. they have history, deeper connection and shes the best girl imo.
Jul 19, 2014 11:49 PM

Jan 2014
Linda... too bad it dident happen :/
Jul 21, 2014 9:50 AM

Mar 2014
Kouko

Also lol at Linda and Banri having a deeper connection
Jul 21, 2014 3:19 PM

Oct 2012
I'm currently at episode 12 and I think Banri should end up with Kouko. It's his new, current self that tells him that. He is already in a relationship with her and to not hurt anyone it should stay that way.

slicetherice said:
Linda... too bad it dident happen :/

Thanks for that spoiler btw. >_>

I mean, I thought so, but I could've been wrong...
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.