Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2013 10:34 AM

Dec 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I predict a love triangle happening soon! Very keen about how Naedoko and Tsubaki would react if Yabuki does actually have a romantic interest in Naedoko.
Oct 21, 2013 7:12 PM

Aug 2009
Although I'm team Tsubaki x Naedoko, I'm pretty excited about this new love interest! I like the president's character type and love the fact that he's interested in her after initially disliking her.
Oct 21, 2013 7:58 PM

Oct 2013
Yabuki having an interest in Naedoko romantically will just make this even better. Don't get me wrong I am a total supporter of Tsubaki and Naedoko I just think that having Yabuki who isn't very expressive having romantic interest towards anyone seems like it will be funny... plus Tsubaki being jealous is always fun. ^_^
Oct 22, 2013 9:56 PM

Jul 2013
Who doesn't love Naedoko Kanoko? It is impossible to NOT love her. I support his love. Tsubaki and Naedoko will obviously ALWAYS be canon but Yabuki having a crush on her is too adorable. It's really sweet that he likes her for her character. The quote, "Am I scary? When I am with Naedoko, she never smiles at me like that", I swear a part of me just died fangirling. On the other hand, I wonder if that broadcasting club president is up to something again...I hope he reciprocates Himeno's love soon.
Oct 23, 2013 5:09 PM
Apr 2013
I'm not sure how I feel about a love triangle. Love triangles normally annoy me because it is a common occurrence that too much time is spent on them, and for this manga and bow the lead females character is I can see it being irritating. I want the relationship between tsubaki and naouoko to develop, her density is getting ridiculous to the point it's unrealistic. I love this manga but I think more work needs to be done on the 2 main characters before a love triangle situation would work.
Oct 23, 2013 11:02 PM

Sep 2011
tiffanyhng said:
Who doesn't love Naedoko Kanoko? It is impossible to NOT love her. I support his love. Tsubaki and Naedoko will obviously ALWAYS be canon but Yabuki having a crush on her is too adorable. It's really sweet that he likes her for her character. The quote, "Am I scary? When I am with Naedoko, she never smiles at me like that", I swear a part of me just died fangirling. On the other hand, I wonder if that broadcasting club president is up to something again...I hope he reciprocates Himeno's love soon.

Yes, I loved it too - usually I dislike triangles but this might be pretty interesting. I love Tsubaki and Naedoko but I also like the president a lot. Naedoko is getting several guys to fall for her... I wonder what the broadcasting club president is going to talk to her about, especially since the notes say, she thought nothing about it at the time, which means it turns out to be important later.
May 5, 2021 9:06 AM

May 2010
Finally things might be changing up a bit, hopefully Yabuki's interest in Kanoko actually goes anywhere. Looking forward to some actual development. Tsubaki and Kanoko are too slow on their own!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi dano Ai dano Chapter 39 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5, 2016

3 by TitanInsane »»
Nov 30, 2023 7:49 AM

Poll: » Koi dano Ai dano Chapter 28 Discussion

_Iris_ - Apr 26, 2014

5 by TitanInsane »»
Nov 30, 2023 12:34 AM

Poll: » Koi Dano Ai Dano Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2013

2 by TitanInsane »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Koi dano Ai dano Chapter 38 Discussion

lacznosc - Feb 20, 2016

6 by waalex11 »»
Aug 11, 2020 8:29 AM

Poll: » Koi dano Ai dano Chapter 37 Discussion

lacznosc - Jan 27, 2016

9 by waalex11 »»
Aug 11, 2020 8:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.