Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2013 1:01 PM

Aug 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
did palm sleep with that guy? lol
Jun 2, 2014 3:17 AM

Jun 2009
Maybe, got to do what you got to do to get the mission done.

I've always wondered what the circumstances were for Leol to get that Garuchan guy's ability. I mean, he had a hunter in his debt? Had to be some crazy circumstances there.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 23, 2014 6:49 AM

Sep 2013
Sure looks that way, that dildo on the bed..

I thought something along the lines of, when Leol beat him he says "Maybe ill let you live this time, but you owe me one" fulfilling the condition for his ability. And then most likely killing/turning him into an ant anyway.
Oct 1, 2017 10:05 AM

Nov 2010
Never really liked that Leol's ability is to "borrow" other people's abilities. It wasn't really used enough anyway and it just creates the big question of how he managed to borrow a hunter's ability. Leol's ability could have just been the water one without anything really changing that much.

I do feel bad for Palm having sex with that disgusting man. Interesting that we actually see what appears to be a couple of sex toys.

More topics from this board

» Yoshihiro Togashi has started working on "Hunter x Hunter" again according to his latest tweet.

deg - May 1

14 by wildhood »»
May 5, 3:51 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.