Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 22, 2013 11:09 PM

Jan 2011
TeNShIkA said:
just when i thought they're living quite a "content" life with both parents still alive, and heck childrens' lives are messed up now

Anna girl is rly suspicious to me just because she is grouped with the paper guy and the red-head guy in the op theme. i still dont know their names.
Or it could just be that they represent three factions who are out after the treasure. At this point I would say we only know that the ones who have subverted the police are evil, since both Anna and the sky pirate don't seem to be nearly as ready to kill people to get their way. Another interesting point was Hozuki did not trust Anna enough to say anything about the fact that she'd obviously seen and still has the seventh sketch--makes me think she might be a super-genius after all. And as another poster said earlier, if I were a betting man I'd be hurrying my way down to Ladbrokes to lay a fiver that both parents are still alive.
rodacOct 22, 2013 11:14 PM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 23, 2013 7:57 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

The five stars does not deserve, too boring the first part of the episode, the narrative slow and stupid! Enough with the words, throw them, then in Italian you can not listen to the Japanese! XD
Fortunately, the "music" changes in the second part, I could not believe it when I saw the mecha in the shape of goldfish too! ASD
Technically it is spectacular, but they can not continue with a story like that, give yourself a straightened!
Plot fugitive ... always with this "tesssooooorrrrooooo of Galileo!" What the hell, also spoken of another, come on! :)

Episode deserved maximum 3/5, but the ending is 4/5! ;)
Oct 23, 2013 11:48 AM

Apr 2013
Judging from the first episode when the pirates attacked them I thought that it wont get any more serious. That goldfish mecha :o

I wonder if their mom is really dead.
Oct 23, 2013 6:55 PM
Oct 2012
Electromaster said:
You do realize that... Government can't cover up something that you can literally determine simply by looking? All you need is a telescope and some fancy math. And in an age when you can have your own personal mech, I doubt that's a problem.

But you really can't determine this by merely looking. If merely looking was required then the ancients would have figured it out before the birth of Christ. They understood the theory, the problem was that the facts supported the Geocentric version better until Copernicus. It really wasn't that obvious.

That said, you are correct, if this show proves to be completely logical then you are right and the detailed measurements they should be capable of should have solved the stellar parallax paradox. But we don't know if the show will go that deep (and lets be honest you, me and probably 2 other people would care if it didn't), and the writers can easily pretend that no one got this point until the secret is revealed.

That that said, this is why I am hoping that this universe is really geocentric. It would be more fun.
Oct 24, 2013 7:50 AM

Oct 2013
3/5.

Well, sorta liked the first episode better. Maybe because I spent the whole time in this episode wondering "Hey, what about the fish? Is he gonna be okay? Did Hozuki just forget about him? Is he gonna get more screentime?" and the sort. I didn't get an answer, though. Wich was bad. The fish was my favorite character.

So, in general, a watchable anime. The animation is good and all, but I'm not quite excited. I hope it does get better, yet I wouldn't mind if the mom is really dead. (Maybe that would give it an impulse.)

Waiting for the next.
"Do you like anyone?"
"I like myself!"
Oct 27, 2013 9:52 AM

Sep 2012
What happened to the goldfish Hozuki tried to save?
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 10, 2013 7:52 PM

Jan 2013
The characters in this anime are kinda... Garbage. I like the OP and animation though.
Nov 29, 2013 12:14 PM

May 2013
how high is the budget for this anime? the animation and art is amazing.
also im starting to like the concept and storyline of the anime. it is rather intetresting.
and their mom was shot dead T_T
Nov 30, 2013 7:55 PM

Apr 2012
koudez said:
DAFUQ HAPPENED TO HOZUKI'S GOLDFISH?! I NEED CLOSURE DAMMIT!!!

You should be more worried about her mother, who was presumably shot in the head...
Dec 5, 2013 10:27 AM

Jan 2012
seems like hozuki is the brains and pretty much everything else out of the three girls so far, hope the other two have their time to shine! lot of action, but hope the parents are all right, so sad if they lost their mum and dad in the space of ONE episode :( the tone was a lot more even this episode and im starting to understand the plot a little bit more (not AS confused as i was during the first episode)
Dec 20, 2013 3:19 AM
Feb 2009
wht the actual fck
Jan 10, 2014 2:50 AM

Oct 2012
Poor Hozuki.. The burden seems to be too much for her
Anyway I don't know what to expect
I enjoyed so no problem at all~

O-Divine-Demon said:
koudez said:
DAFUQ HAPPENED TO HOZUKI'S GOLDFISH?! I NEED CLOSURE DAMMIT!!!

You should be more worried about her mother, who was presumably shot in the head...

No goldfish is importanter.. eh more important xD
No hole.. So I guess & I hope not
"Signature removed"
Feb 11, 2014 6:06 AM

Sep 2011
Man this episode was pretty awesome, I'm really enjoying this!

The OP is pretty damn catchy as well. =p
Jul 20, 2014 11:29 AM

Jan 2012
so... the bad guys want the treasure

brb let's find it before (for) them instead

strong female logic

that anna bish is clearly a bad guy.... she'll turn into a good guy after spending time with the girls

yawn/10
Sep 10, 2014 3:59 AM

Oct 2013
wtf goldfish mechasuit XD
o dam RIP their mom D: wtf happened
[/quote]
Dec 16, 2014 3:03 AM

Feb 2013
Did the mother die?! This anime is very original. I don' t get why this is rated R - 17+. Nothing so far can justify this. Well, the mother getting shot can kinda justify it. I wonder what the treasure really is and why a lot of people are after it. How can this little girl build all of this mecha stuff?!
Jul 19, 2015 11:31 PM

Nov 2014
The only thing I could think about the whole time was WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOLDFISH?!?!
Feb 22, 2016 12:14 PM
Sep 2015
Galileo? That Hozuki looks more like the descendant of Tony Stark!
Oct 24, 2017 10:41 PM

Apr 2009
Built all by yourself in three years in the prototyping lab? Well sh!t, blow me in the goddamned airlock as I've no use for my life now!

Tesoro? The closest Google Translation got me that makes sense was treasure...the Galileo inheritance which what everyone outside their family was explicitly babbling and seeking. Sky Pirates, the police, Sylvia's company or her boss and his son, where does Anna Hedricks come into this as I'm not buying her story? And where's the Italian mafia, unless they all somehow turned into Sky Pirates too?

You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

160 by andreariona »»
Nov 3, 2020 5:04 AM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

91 by Vindicater »»
Jul 12, 2019 7:20 PM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

79 by Vindicater »»
Jul 9, 2019 10:24 PM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

56 by Vindicater »»
Jul 6, 2019 3:13 AM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

114 by Liddo-kun »»
Mar 18, 2019 4:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.