Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2013 9:23 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, that was a lovely reunion. Getting right into the fists and fighting already (:

He's definitely improved but still a bit far..
Oct 10, 2013 9:27 PM

Feb 2010
Looks like Shi-Woon is losing already? i think he might be hiding something, because he did say before he has been fighting him for a while now ( in his mind that is). We will just have to see.
Oct 10, 2013 10:25 PM

Jul 2009
I hope the 5 remaining pages released tomorrow show something awesome.
Oct 10, 2013 11:44 PM

Apr 2013
Zero_Motivation said:
I hope the 5 remaining pages released tomorrow show something awesome.
I hope so too
Oct 11, 2013 12:42 AM

Feb 2008
Quite disappointed in So-Chun Hyuk, the fact that he thinks Shioon would ask for a spar with such ill intentments and is underestimating him. That's underestimation on his part and it'll cost him, cause Shioon is just asking for a proper 1 on 1 spar knowing full well that the Gajun title won't hold him back. So those 5 pages better show a counter where Chun Hyuk realizes Shioon's true feelings. Shioon getting the first blow could make things interesting, still betting on So-Chun Hyuk though.
Oct 11, 2013 1:11 AM
Jan 2013
that guy is retarded thinking that Shioon is High on Power just because of his position, lol i wana see him face palm when Shioon shows his real intent for sparing
Oct 11, 2013 3:40 AM

Feb 2012
Agree, didn't like what So-Chun is thinking since that's not the case at all. I thought the would be smarter.

You know, even though pages are missing, the end felt like the usual cliffhanger we get from the author.
Oct 11, 2013 6:41 AM

May 2008
So-Chun is being a bit of a prick, hopefully shiwoon can show him his true skill.
Oct 11, 2013 6:56 AM

Jun 2010
Zhou said:
Agree, didn't like what So-Chun is thinking since that's not the case at all. I thought the would be smarter.

You know, even though pages are missing, the end felt like the usual cliffhanger we get from the author.

I think that the battle dosen't end with that cliffangher, i mean, Shioon take a very awensome battle with a master, and now he's fight a strong opponent, but I think this would be a breeze for him.....
Oct 11, 2013 2:03 PM

Feb 2008
I wish the last page had been put first, I would have just waited and read the full chapter ><

Looking forward to Yaoi-boy bringing him back to his senses.

For all those saying that Yaoi-boy is wrong, he's not 100% wrong. Shioon isn't fighting as himself right now, he's fighting as the Gaju of the Sunwoo, and the mental burden of that is holding him back. Its good that he's taking the title seriously now, but there's a fine line between that and insanity/stupidity and he's currently on the wrong side of it.
Oct 11, 2013 4:41 PM

Mar 2013
jacobpaige said:
I wish the last page had been put first, I would have just waited and read the full chapter ><

Looking forward to Yaoi-boy bringing him back to his senses.

For all those saying that Yaoi-boy is wrong, he's not 100% wrong. Shioon isn't fighting as himself right now, he's fighting as the Gaju of the Sunwoo, and the mental burden of that is holding him back. Its good that he's taking the title seriously now, but there's a fine line between that and insanity/stupidity and he's currently on the wrong side of it.

Yup.
Oct 11, 2013 5:31 PM

Jul 2011
Why I felt like I had been trolled in the end?!
Oct 11, 2013 6:47 PM

Apr 2010
Last few pages are up on daum. Dunno what's being said, but evil smile pt2.
Oct 11, 2013 11:24 PM

Apr 2008
antonn said:
Last few pages are up on daum. Dunno what's being said, but evil smile pt2.

Linkage in a PM please?
Oct 11, 2013 11:24 PM

Sep 2011
Seems Hyuk was underestimating him... Shioon woke his ass up quick he isn't the same person he was before. I honestly don't know who will win this but my money is on Shioon.
Oct 11, 2013 11:27 PM

Apr 2008
That ending! I knew Shioon was gonna turn it around
Oct 12, 2013 3:23 AM

Feb 2012
The real fight begins now!
Oct 12, 2013 3:46 AM

Feb 2008
Those 5 pages went even better than I hoped. Didn't get the hit in, but at least he landed it and told him how things really are. Now So-chun's misconceptions should be cleared up and the stage is set for the spar to take epic heights.
Oct 12, 2013 3:49 AM

Apr 2008
That beautiful counter kick and the slasher smile. Oh Shioon how you've grown
Oct 12, 2013 6:18 AM

Jul 2008
Where did you guys read the remaining 5 pages?
Oct 12, 2013 6:52 AM

Sep 2011
For those who can't find the last 5 pages in english

Oct 12, 2013 8:42 AM

Feb 2012
Shangetsu said:
Where did you guys read the remaining 5 pages?

Go to A-Team's site, they have the best version.
Oct 12, 2013 1:41 PM
Feb 2012
Shioon is a Badass. So it means that Shioon held back as well because he knew
that this guy will hold back because of Shioon's position, and now he kicked his ass
rly hard and told him to stop being a pussy and start fighting sriously.
The realy fight still haven't began, but it will begin now or Shioon will have to kick his
ass a few more times and then the real fight will begin.

And then the Elder will stop the fight\
And to all the smart guys here who think that Shioon can beat him, this guy is a genius and very talented and Shioon hasn't reached the necessary level to beat him, he will kick his ass a little but it's still not enough.
Then later it the series in the 3rd fight he will definitely win, it's obvious that there
will be a 3rd fight and it would be stupid to let Shioon dominate the fight now.
Oct 12, 2013 2:58 PM

Apr 2008
LikeAnime24 said:
that this guy will hold back because of Shioon's position, and now he kicked his ass
The realy fight still haven't began, but it will begin now or Shioon will have to kick his

And then the Elder will stop the fight
And to all the smart guys here who think that Shioon can beat him, this guy is a genius and very talented and Shioon hasn't reached the necessary level to beat him, he will kick his ass a little but it's still not enough.
Then later it the series in the 3rd fight he will definitely win, it's obvious that there
will be a 3rd fight and it would be stupid to let Shioon dominate the fight now.

Thing is, if he can't beat sochun he can't hope to even lay a finger on his master. He has to win.
Oct 12, 2013 7:32 PM

Mar 2013
Can't wait to see more of this fight!!
Oct 12, 2013 8:12 PM

Dec 2012
Kick his ass!!!!!!
Oct 13, 2013 4:12 AM
Feb 2012
Darklight0303 said:
LikeAnime24 said:

Thing is, if he can't beat sochun he can't hope to even lay a finger on his master. He has to win.

Thing is, the kid held his own ground versus 9dragon in zombie mode, if Shioon
can beat him it will mean he can hold his ground even better against 9dragon
and 9dragon is the strongest so it will mean he can now even fight the 10 grand
masters and it would be strange cause he recently lost to 1 without being able
to even touch him.
Oct 13, 2013 4:15 AM

Apr 2008
LikeAnime24 said:
Darklight0303 said:
LikeAnime24 said:

to even touch him.

Except that one punch vs nine dragon worked because 9dragon still had some semblance of a heart and he was still his apprentice. Now Shioon went against his original wishes and came back into the Murim of his own will. The same Murim 9dragon seeming wants to destroy now regardless of the price. If you think it'd be as easy as it was at the end of the Breaker you are SORELY mistaken. At the very least this match needs to end in a draw. AT LEAST.
Oct 13, 2013 7:22 AM
Feb 2012
Darklight0303 said:
LikeAnime24 said:
Darklight0303 said:
LikeAnime24 said:

to even touch him.

Except that one punch vs nine dragon worked because 9dragon still had some semblance of a heart and he was still his apprentice. Now Shioon went against his original wishes and came back into the Murim of his own will. The same Murim 9dragon seeming wants to destroy now regardless of the price. If you think it'd be as easy as it was at the end of the Breaker you are SORELY mistaken. At the very least this match needs to end in a draw. AT LEAST.

The fact is, if Shioon can fight at the same level as that kid it would mean he can
stand his own ground against the ten grand masters, and he recovered now from
the fight with 1 of them, so it would mean during his sleep he powered up like a god
and it's too much. Another thing is, I can see that the author won't let the fight
end and will be interrupted probably by the elders, it just means there will be a 3rd
and a final fight between them and if now he they would fight at the same level
it would mean when the 3rd fight comes he will far surpass that kid because Shioon
growing very fast, in other words in this fight that kid will have to be stronger than Shioon.
LikeAnime24Oct 13, 2013 7:56 AM
Oct 14, 2013 2:38 PM

Aug 2013
Well those lats 5 pages cleared things up although I was hoping to see more in it q.q. Can't wait for them both to get serious now. I'm Expecting Shion to win this round considering he's on a whole new level now, that is if it's not interrupted or something. On the other hand hopefully this fight won't cause any serious implications later on and that they stay as friends should I call it, at the end of it.
Oct 14, 2013 10:48 PM

Jul 2012
It feels like Shioon was fighting against the mind image of Hyuk Sochun from months ago. Looks like he will get hit and realize he needs to step it up or say something about how Hyuk Sochun has improved. Then he will step his game up himself and kick ass?

Edit * Or just playing around it seemed.
lanfireOct 14, 2013 10:51 PM
Oct 16, 2013 8:28 AM

Jul 2013
I really enjoyed this chapter, it seems kinda out of character for Sochun to think that of Shioon tbh and I'm guessing he'll win. Give it a good 40-50 chapters before Shioon gets to that power level.
Oct 17, 2013 7:00 AM

Jan 2008
Shion isn't yet at a master level;lf we have read the same chapters I don't see where shion is close of a master level.
9dragon is feared but he isn't the strongest, he just happen to have the best mindset in "the breaker".

With the kind of power of the little lady, I don't really see what determine the strongest in this manwa.

This fight will just be for the most a collision of motivation.

I just hope for more excitement
Oct 17, 2013 7:16 AM
Feb 2012
hero7 said:
Shion isn't yet at a master level;lf we have read the same chapters I don't see where shion is close of a master level.
9dragon is feared but he isn't the strongest, he just happen to have the best mindset in "the breaker".

With the kind of power of the little lady, I don't really see what determine the strongest in this manwa.

This fight will just be for the most a collision of motivation.

I just hope for more excitement

9dragon isn't the strongest? Who is stronger in ur opinion?
The only option is that lady but we haven't seen her full power yet and we dont
know how it works so we can't be sure.
Oct 23, 2013 12:56 AM

Jan 2011
I seriously love how Shioon is such a badass now. That counter kick was simply awesome. Jin-Ie being cute as always. :D

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 140 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

12 by SoulArcher »»
Nov 9, 2023 3:43 PM

Poll: » The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 201 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

59 by yveltalkyogre »»
Nov 23, 2022 2:33 PM

» The Breaker Season 3

KazukiMakoto - Jul 16, 2016

4 by Grazih »»
Aug 8, 2022 7:10 PM

» Breaker season 3 page

floater9 - Jun 3, 2022

3 by Chronowarp »»
Jun 18, 2022 6:20 AM

» Season 3 coming this spring

Tybor - Mar 20, 2022

24 by Busujima_Saeko »»
May 19, 2022 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.