Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Outbreak Company Episode 2 Discussion

Apr 29, 2016 8:44 AM

Really enjoyable so far, the girl are so cute and it's entertaining, what more can i ask ?
"All men are jealous and stupid, and all women are stupid to be happy about it, idiots are everywhere you look!"

Holo-Spice And Wolf

Jul 3, 2016 5:30 AM

Im loving this show so far <3 These 2 episodes were great.

LOL at the anime titles parody XD
The author has sense of humor which is very funny.

I also like the idea to spread the Otaku culture. Im on it!!

Im also loving Maid-san so far. She is too adorable. In contrast, Queen is dislikeable in this episode.

On the last part of ending song, I liked the Queen trying to throw a wooden stick but failed and fell on the ground XD

4.4/5

Nov 11, 2016 7:25 PM

The empress sure is a feisty one. It's good, that someone shows her some limits.

I love the half-elf maid Myucel already.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi

Aug 15, 2017 12:36 AM

Holy shit, I usually like loli, but that bitch is Index-level type of shit. Fuck Index and this girl. They ruin the loli genre.

Anyway, Myucel is pretty cute and amazing.

Feb 7, 2018 1:07 PM

ctrl+f, barely any mention of Kaiji
are you fucking kidding me MAL?
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)

Apr 14, 2018 9:14 PM

Nice one focusing on discrimination and stuff.
Too many shout outs to anime and manga. I spotted Code Geass on the entrance wall, Hatsune Miku vocaloid on the shelf, Kaiji manga as the manga they were reading, Hataraku Maou sama and A certain scientific Railgun Misaka on the walls. Hope you find them all.

Nice to see that they tackle the language problems and also the social classes. That F cup certainly is a yaoi fan.
Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jan 20, 8:57 PM
This is epic. The mc dont hot Op powers and shit like the typical Isekai harem. Im starting to love this anime

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]