Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 12, 2013 7:29 AM

Oct 2011
Dat uchiha teamwork!!! Beautiful TwT Whoa Dragon Sage Mode!!!!
Oct 12, 2013 9:43 AM

Apr 2013
Cool episode.

Kabuto's sage mode was quite a shock, but now the whole sage training and modes make complete sense to me. Kick his butt Itachi and Sasuke! ^_^ Seriously, I love that tag-team, especially the flashback. That was just perfect.

I don't know why people are so eager to see Naruto again, I know there are most likely some awesome fights coming up but I'm enjoying the return of Sasuke/Itachi because they have been gone for so long. But part of me thinks Itachi won't be around for too long, because if they find a way to stop the Edo Tensei then he'll have to be freed too, and I think the opening shows Sasuke looking quite sad at one part so I reckon that'll happen. But hey, who knows?

Looking forward to next week!
Oct 12, 2013 5:47 PM
Aug 2013
Does anyone realize that in the OP there's a scene that looks like the outline of Kabuto's with the face of a girl in it 00
Oct 12, 2013 5:48 PM
Aug 2013
jjay_stary said:
Does anyone realize that in the OP there's a scene that looks like the outline of Kabuto's with the face of a girl in it 00
I wonder what that could mean
Oct 13, 2013 1:10 AM

Apr 2011
jjay_stary said:
jjay_stary said:

You'll learn soon enough. Maybe even this week, I don't really remember this part in the manga that much.... the timing of everything, I mean.
Oct 13, 2013 1:41 AM

Jul 2007
Lanfan said:
Cool episode.

Kabuto's sage mode was quite a shock, but now the whole sage training and modes make complete sense to me. Kick his butt Itachi and Sasuke! ^_^ Seriously, I love that tag-team, especially the flashback. That was just perfect.

I don't know why people are so eager to see Naruto again, I know there are most likely some awesome fights coming up but I'm enjoying the return of Sasuke/Itachi because they have been gone for so long. But part of me thinks Itachi won't be around for too long, because if they find a way to stop the Edo Tensei then he'll have to be freed too, and I think the opening shows Sasuke looking quite sad at one part so I reckon that'll happen. But hey, who knows?

Looking forward to next week!

I honestly think the history and the story surrounding the Uchiha's is alot more interesting in this arc then naruto's

Oct 13, 2013 1:45 AM

Jul 2007
yhunata said:
jjay_stary said:
jjay_stary said:

You'll learn soon enough. Maybe even this week, I don't really remember this part in the manga that much.... the timing of everything, I mean.

I didn't even notice that lol, im betting its going to be the next 3 episodes, the one titled Kabuto Yakushi.

Did you also notice that...

Oct 13, 2013 1:53 AM

Jun 2011
'Danger scale of the Bingo Book'? Seriously? That kinda killed the moment for me.
I like how they incorporated that flashback in to this one.

DarkMorpher said:
Itachi's Crow Clone Jutsu never looked so EPIC until this episode.

Couldn't agree more *_*

Also, little's Sasuke's voice is annoying.
Oct 13, 2013 2:03 AM
Feb 2013
Awesome episode, the explanation of Kabuto's sage mode was very interesting.

What I wonder though, is that Naruto knows sage mode(a different kind from what I understand) but he didn't learn any new jutsu's from it like Kabuto did.
Maybe that is because Naruto barely knows any jutsu in the first place but I would really like to know more about this.
Can anyone tell me if there is going to be more explanation about sage mode and it's associated powers/jutsu's/background info?
Oct 13, 2013 3:27 AM

Apr 2011
link9us said:
yhunata said:
jjay_stary said:
jjay_stary said:

I didn't even notice that lol, im betting its going to be the next 3 episodes, the one titled Kabuto Yakushi.

Did you also notice that...

Yeah, I noticed all the spoilers in the opening. It's very intelligently done, they're so subtle, people who don't know what's gonna happen will barely realise it.

Rufeegee said:
What I wonder though, is that Naruto knows sage mode(a different kind from what I understand) but he didn't learn any new jutsu's from it like Kabuto did.
Maybe that is because Naruto barely knows any jutsu in the first place but I would really like to know more about this.

If you remember, he was called back to Konoha almost immediately after he mastered the Frog Kata. So he didn't really have any time to learn any new techniques. Also, Toad Sage is different from Snake Sage, as even in it's perfected mode, the user takes on physical attributes of snakes. With Toad Sage, this only happens with imperfect sage modes.

Rufeegee said:
Can anyone tell me if there is going to be more explanation about sage mode and it's associated powers/jutsu's/background info?

You could check the Naruto wikia, but it's littered with spoilers about shit that's not gonna happen at least until the next opening comes around, which is about 6 months. So, I'm gonna quote it for ya;

Naruto Wikia said:
Toad Sage Mode
Advantages

Taught and learned by the toads, the advantages afforded to those who study senjutsu from the toads include:

The user's physical strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, perception and durability dramatically increase.
The user's ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu become more powerful.
The user can harness the natural energy surrounding them, turning it into an extension of their body, which increases the reach of their attacks.
The user gains the ability to sense chakra around them.

Disadvantages

There are a few disadvantages while using this mode as well, these include:

If the user draws in too much natural energy, they run the risk of transforming into a toad, then into stone. If the petrification is completed, it cannot be reversed.
In order to gather enough natural energy to initiate the transformation into Sage Mode, the user must remain perfectly still. Because of that, the user can be an easy target for an opponent.
Because the user needs to move during combat, the senjutsu chakra cannot be replenished, which means the user can't stay within this state for extended periods of time.
The second and third weaknesses mentioned above can be bypassed through the Sage Art: Amphibian Technique, where one Sage gathers chakra for another or as in Naruto's case, shadow clones can be used for the same purpose.
After Sage Mode has ended, the user appears to experience exhaustion.

Forms
Imperfect Toad Sage Mode

Jiraiya was not able to completely balance his own chakra with natural energy, resulting in him using an imperfect form of Sage Mode. As a result of the imbalance (and the imperfect nature of his transformation), Jiraiya took a number of toad-like traits when using Sage Mode (such as his big hands or his skin). His appearance was altered: his nose grows bigger and gains warts, he gains excess hair (his goatee), and toad-like eyes. Further transformational attributes includes him taking on a toad-like stature and the lines on his face become much thicker, taking over each side of his face. Because of these traits, Jiraiya didn't like to use Sage Mode as it "displeased the ladies". He also showed the ability to transform his limbs (e.g. his hands and feet) into those of frogs so as to aid in manoeuvrability.

In order to get around the danger of remaining stationary during a battle to re-enter Sage Mode, Jiraiya would summon Shima and Fukasaku by drawing a blood contract on his face. The Two Great Sage Toads would fuse to Jiraiya's shoulders with the Sage Art: Amphibian Technique, gathering natural energy from their stationary positions on Jiraiya's shoulders for him to use.

Perfect Toad Sage Mode

Unlike Jiraiya, Naruto Uzumaki is able to perfectly balance the natural energy with his own chakra. This allows him to use Sage Mode in perfect balance, which allows him to retain all of his normal physical characteristics except for toad-like eyes: yellow irides, horizontal bar-like pupils, and reddish-orange pigmentation around the eyes; the mark of a true sage on each eye. A true sage would still suffer from the weaknesses of Sage Mode, requiring that they use Sage Art: Amphibian Technique in a battle situation. Because of the animosity of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox sealed within Naruto, however, Fukasaku was rejected whenever he tried to fuse with him.

As a workaround, Naruto has some of his shadow clones gather natural energy elsewhere while he fights. Once he has run out of his own senjutsu chakra, he reverse summons the clone and has them disperse, giving him the clone's natural energy and allowing him to enter Sage Mode again. This method limits the maximum number of shadow clones that Naruto can create to five for as long as the clones are gathering natural energy, as anything more would interfere with their focus. To make sure he has enough shadow clones for use in battle, Naruto has only two shadow clones gather senjutsu chakra, allowing him to enter Sage Mode a total of three times. Naruto has also stated that it is possible to lengthen the time he is in Sage Mode. Naruto's skill in senjutsu has increased to the point that it doesn't take him nearly as long to enter Sage Mode.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snake Sage Mode

Advantages

Senjutsu which can also be studied from the snakes of the Ryūchi Cave also gain a number of advantages while using Sage Mode in battle, these include:

The user's perception abilities, reflexes, strength, speed, and stamina dramatically increase.
The user's ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu becomes more powerful.
The user gains further access to snake anatomy, such as their brille, which can be used to lock out light as well as stop visual-based genjutsu from affecting them. They are also able to perform abilities that are characteristic of snakes, such as dislocating their jaw, although this is not exclusive to this mode.

Disadvantages

While mobile, the user is rendered incapable of gathering natural energy while remaining still in battle would leave them open to attack. However, Kabuto Yakushi assimilated the DNA of Jūgo to replicate his clan's ability to passively absorb natural energy, thus allowing him to continuously collect the energy even while moving, bypassing this one weakness and metaphorically proclaimed that he transcended from snake to dragon.

Forms

While retaining most of his normal physical characteristics in Sage Mode, Kabuto Yakushi did display greater areas of darkened pigmentation of the markings around his eyes which tapered off after reaching his shoulder blades. More noticeably, he gained four horns growing out from the back of his head as well as darkened sclerae.
yhunataOct 14, 2013 2:31 PM
Oct 13, 2013 5:24 AM
Feb 2013
@ Yhunata

Wow, thanks a lot for the explanation,
I forgot that Naruto was called back very quickly after he finished training. Also very interesting how the Toad and Snake sage modes differ from each other.
Oct 13, 2013 6:17 AM

Jun 2008
link9us said:

JayPii said:
I seriously can't see how Madara can be defeated at this point.
His power is really surreal and out of this world. I really don't want to see him being beaten easily or unrealistically in the end.
He has unlimited chakra and he's immortal so I want to see how it all pans out

Madara is just barely getting starting. He has not even begun to show his true potential, but i guess thats pretty evident by how he's making a game out of the 5 kage's and mind you these are "Kage's" and he's swapping them around like flieis. Their is a reason though for this, as you'll see pretty soon.

Kage's or not to be fair they ain't exactly at their optimum. 3 of them already had big fights which makes it even surprising how they have any chakra at all(well at least for the old man who has done so many things is strange, and if you noticed we haven't seen Gaara make any big move, he could lift enough sand to destroy whole forests and change the landscape when he was 13 and now he tried none of that with Madara) and from the other two, one guy is missing an arm and Tsunade had to heal herself while teleporting so she won't arrive as a piece of burned flesh to the battlefield. Also Madara has a few unfair advantages that have nothing to do with his original power and that is he never gets tired or run out of chakra and can't be killed.
Oct 13, 2013 12:41 PM
Nov 2011
the new opening should be better,
Oct 13, 2013 12:52 PM

Jul 2007
Rufeegee said:
Awesome episode, the explanation of Kabuto's sage mode was very interesting.

Their will be more information bout this but you'll have to wait to bit later to see it. Kishimoto really dissects every morsel of information right down to the very origins of chakra it self. So their is going to be plenty of more interesting and informative episodes coming up.

Oct 13, 2013 1:44 PM

Apr 2011
mejordan1993 said:
the new opening should be better,

Next opening will probably come after that. Also, don't speak of such major spoilers with just one spoiler tag.
Oct 14, 2013 2:12 AM
Oct 2013
whats going on guys? :)
i have watched it and seriously i am thrilled how naruto can always be so astonishing . anyway the only thing i didnt like is that in this fight they are realy under rating itachi.i expected a solo battle between them , not with the company of sasuke.because u know itachi has tons of techniqus which can knock out the enemy in one strike . like why he didnt use tsukyumi on kabuto since he can hypnotiize foes with pointing out a single finger?????!bottom line i loved the episode except they are underrating itachi.
Oct 14, 2013 3:19 AM

Apr 2011
nigete said:
i have watched it and seriously i am thrilled how naruto can always be so astonishing . anyway the only thing i didnt like is that in this fight they are realy under rating itachi.i expected a solo battle between them , not with the company of sasuke.because u know itachi has tons of techniqus which can knock out the enemy in one strike . like why he didnt use tsukyumi on kabuto since he can hypnotiize foes with pointing out a single finger?????!bottom line i loved the episode except they are underrating itachi.

Did you seriously watch this? Itachi planned to have a one on one fight, but Sasuke managed to catch up, which is why they're going two on one now. They're ninjas and they're in a war, they don't need to fight fairly, they just need to fight the way the win is most likely.

As for Itachi's techniques, he just used one of his techniques in this episode. Keep watching to know what the fuck he did. As for Tsukiyomi, that is his plan all along, but do you think Kabuto will stare at his eyes like that knowing Itachi is trying to use Tsukiyomi on him?

Using genjutsu with a finger is for low level shinobi. Naruto barely had any idea what to do with genjutsu at that time, which is why it succeeded. It's not gonna work with Kabuto who has perfect control over his chakra (his perfect Sage mode require perfect chakra control), meaning he can cancel a normal genjutsu whenever he wants.
Oct 14, 2013 1:12 PM

Jul 2013
yhunata said:

Tailed Beast Influence

During his meeting with Nagato, Naruto was stabbed in the stomach with one of Nagato's chakra receivers. Nagato noted from that distance he would have been able to easily control the jinchūriki. However, while the young man was in Sage Mode, the fox's rage also spilled over into the form, and was reflected by Kurama's eyes being reflected in those of Naruto's Sage Mode: the irides turn red, and his pupil resembles that of both the fox's and his own when in Sage Mode, reminiscent of a cross.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey man, put a spoiler tag on some of the stuff under "Tailed Beast Influence"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2013 1:54 PM
Oct 2013
hey man. sup?
you are right about the gensjutsu stuff. but about the tag team i never said that it was itachis choice to make a tag team and go up against kabuto ! what i meant was that writers could make it work and send itachi alone to the battle , cause lets face it this kabuto squire was literally no one back in the early shippuden !!! , he even was beaten by the kid naruto once for christ sake( in the legendary sannin fight) !! , now all of a sudden he pops out and become the most dangerous enemy of all time :D .... and about itachi , basically some of the most important plots of naruto is based on this character ( manipulating sasuke which eventually made him a rogue ninja and all those five kage infiltrations and .... even naruto grows stronger every day because of this sasuke boy :) !!!! ) so basically itachi has one of the main roles in the story , still recently the creaters do not give him enough credit . the character who never get shocked of anything , the true master mind of uchiha who is always calm and relax is now suddenly full of fear and stress against this kabuto brat :D . alls im saying is that recenlty some of the main characrters are not getting enough credit as they should . like reanimated nagato which the dear creaters gave it only 2 episodes for this huge character! there are some more examples like that in recent episodes .
Oct 14, 2013 2:30 PM

Apr 2011
Minagatachi said:
yhunata said:

Tailed Beast Influence

During his meeting with Nagato, Naruto was stabbed in the stomach with one of Nagato's chakra receivers. Nagato noted from that distance he would have been able to easily control the jinchūriki. However, while the young man was in Sage Mode, the fox's rage also spilled over into the form, and was reflected by Kurama's eyes being reflected in those of Naruto's Sage Mode: the irides turn red, and his pupil resembles that of both the fox's and his own when in Sage Mode, reminiscent of a cross.

Hey man, put a spoiler tag on some of the stuff under "Tailed Beast Influence"

Hmmm.... didn't notice that. Thanks for the heads up.
Oct 17, 2013 4:27 AM

Jul 2007
nigete said:

I think you'll be presently surprised, Itachi always thinks ahead and always has a plan. They are not really underselling him, just keep watching before you make that judgement.

Oct 17, 2013 5:48 AM
Dec 2011
oh....my....god..... kabuto became a sage and he has the abilities of suigetsu and karin thats one freaky sage .... i wish naruto was here to show his stuff...well the uchihas having a hard time its something you dont see everyday and i like how the way madara bitch talk to everyone... whats going to happen !!!!!!! oh.. dear i have no idea i want see naruto thought i miss him :3
Oct 18, 2013 1:09 AM

Apr 2011
lakshika said:
oh....my....god..... kabuto became a sage and he has the abilities of suigetsu and karin thats one freaky sage .... i wish naruto was here to show his stuff...well the uchihas having a hard time its something you dont see everyday and i like how the way madara bitch talk to everyone... whats going to happen !!!!!!! oh.. dear i have no idea i want see naruto thought i miss him :3

Keep watching. You'll probably like how the Uchiha Brothers handles this fight. Also, Kabuto also has Jugo's ability, which is what enables him to absorb natural energy while moving.
Oct 18, 2013 1:50 AM

Jul 2008
No complaints for me about the episode. The Uchihas work very well together. And Kabuto has now rocked the dragon.
Oct 19, 2013 3:19 PM

Sep 2008
What a really cool episode. Both Itachi and Sasuke using their Susan'o to fight a Snake Sage Mode(?!) Kaubto. And what Kabuto revealed about Karin and Nagato being blood relatives of Naruto and his mother, Kushieda's, Uzumaki clan. Very interesting....
Oct 19, 2013 6:47 PM
May 2008
How do 69 people enjoy this? (At my time of voting. Yes, I'm the 1 that voted 1 of 5) Let me count the ways.

1. 15 minutes of drawn out dialogue at the start that reaches something not even that surprising or even that relevant.
2. Exchange of 1-3 blows during 15 mins of snooze fest dialogue.
3. Snooze fest dialogue.
4. Flash back
5. Characters and relationships have been made already but hey that won't stop us from making a new one so we can waste the second half of the show on a flash back to show that in fact they were buddy buddy and Itachi did care! OMG SO exciting! NOT!
6. 4-7 blows traded.
7. Why oh why...This show never did this dumb before. They made the character figure out the persons technique but now the character uses the technique once then spends 5 mins while everyone stares at each other instead of taking the opportunity to fight while they figure out the enemy(ies) technique while barely dodging or fighting for their life to make a good or awesome comeback *Which I'd rather happen over and over then people doing something NO ONE WOULD EVER DO IN A FIGHT FOR ONES LIFE* then it getting explained in boring snooze fest dialogue). It's really hard to believe that someone would take the time to explain what they're doing to their enemy. I mean once in awhile it's okay..but It's becoming more common then an enemy in Zelda that you hit in the eye for a weak spot.

The only reason I watch this show is because I'm invested. WHY MUST SHOWS ALWAYS DO THIS! The Dragon Ball Syndrome. Where episodes turn into flashbacks and all characters are constipated with surprise that they can't fight for more then 1 hit every 10 minutes.

I know I should expect this. I know I should be use to this. Do we really have to settle with this though after watching so much does this have to happen in such abundance now? Okay, I expect the wrath of the forums to begin. So slay me please and put me out of my misery or I'm just going to keep torturing myself. So please forum set me free!!!!!!!!!!111111111111oneoneoneone
Oct 20, 2013 1:51 AM

Apr 2011
JohnMcClane said:
How do 69 people enjoy this? (At my time of voting. Yes, I'm the 1 that voted 1 of 5) Let me count the ways.

Different opinions. They do indeed exist.

JohnMcClane said:
1. 15 minutes of drawn out dialogue at the start that reaches something not even that surprising or even that relevant.

Indeed, we all knew that Kabuto had taken in Karin, Suigetsu and Jugo's DNA. We also knew that he had gone to that cave and become a sage as well. We also knew that Karin is an Uzumaki. He was just repeating all of this just to annoy the fuck out of us. Oh, and all of this has completely nothing to do with the battle that is happening either.

JohnMcClane said:
2. Exchange of 1-3 blows during 15 mins of snooze fest dialogue.
6. 4-7 blows traded.

Can't be helped that you would've missed something so important because you were too busy sleeping. Not all battles need 500 episodes and 5 million attacks to reach an end.

JohnMcClane said:
3. Snooze fest dialogue.
4. Flash back

Already addressed and flashbacks don't automatically make something bad. Try again.

JohnMcClane said:
5. Characters and relationships have been made already but hey that won't stop us from making a new one so we can waste the second half of the show on a flash back to show that in fact they were buddy buddy and Itachi did care! OMG SO exciting! NOT!

What new relationships? We've known that Itachi cared about Sasuke for well over 200 episodes now. Try again.

JohnMcClane said:
7. Why oh why...This show never did this dumb before. They made the character figure out the persons technique but now the character uses the technique once then spends 5 mins while everyone stares at each other instead of taking the opportunity to fight while they figure out the enemy(ies) technique while barely dodging or fighting for their life to make a good or awesome comeback *Which I'd rather happen over and over then people doing something NO ONE WOULD EVER DO IN A FIGHT FOR ONES LIFE* then it getting explained in boring snooze fest dialogue). It's really hard to believe that someone would take the time to explain what they're doing to their enemy. I mean once in awhile it's okay..but It's becoming more common then an enemy in Zelda that you hit in the eye for a weak spot.

Someone that gave DBZ a 9 should not be complaining about characters staring at each other for too long. At least in Naruto, they don't require 4-10 episodes to charge up an attack that's gonna miss. Now that, my friend, is irrelevant.
Oct 20, 2013 4:59 AM

Jul 2009
Itachi made Naruto good (again!), he is awesome <3
Oct 20, 2013 3:44 PM

Mar 2010
Real Great episode.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 22, 2013 1:49 AM

Jan 2013
yhunata said:
link9us said:
yhunata said:
ao_no_exo said:
Why is that tail coming from his belly? Is it some sort of umbilical cord? xD

I don't think that was ever explained. It's a snake, but nothing is ever mentioned about what the fuck it's doing coming out of his stomach like that.

What are you taking about this was already explained i believe in the anime.

It was noted that all humans that dabble in the sage arts, their are repercussions and they take on some form of transformation to that of the animal. Body transfiguration and mutations from using senjutsu and natural energy is the result. In this case kabuto's sage art is an incomplete form of the dragon. Not perfect, resulting in this type of deformed looking characters.

The biggest theory and mystery surrounding the character Orichimaru, why did he always look so strange, had a long tongue, was able to put the sword of tsukuyomi into his mouth and swallow it hole, shoot snakes out of his mouth. This is not just a natural cause, and he is the only character in the naruto universe that was able to do something crazy like that. In short you would question his humanity and think of him as a monster of some sort, all of this is due to an imperfect senjutsu mode where he went to the cave and trained in the art of the snake, which obviously happened some times before the beginning of the naruto storyline.

Naruto on the other hand perfected sage mode, allowing just the right balance of using natural energy with his normal chakra.

This was all explained by the elders i believe.

Jiraiya was constantly turning into a frog, while he was in Sage Mode. Kabuto never constantly transforms, so we can't really call this the results of an Imperfect Sage Mode. And I don't think Kabuto had any reason to lie about him having attained the perfect Sage Mode.

@link9us: What are you talking about? :P(lol joking). But it's not like I didn't know that, I just found it to be quite a stupid location to grow a tail. I tried to make a joke there :P, but it was obvious that it was because of the sage mode even before he started explaining it. But thanks for the explanation.. I didn't think that it was an incomplete sage mode, so that explains a few things and probably the way he will be defeated too.
So wait.. Orochimaru was able to go into sage mode? Though Kabuto did say something.. didn't he also say that his body was too weak to learn the sage mode(I saw the episode more than a week ago xD, can't remember). Though Orochimaru was able to summon snakes since the beginning so he did take lessons from the snakes. Though it's true he was able to transform into a snake and so on.. but wasn't that because of his experiments since before he was expelled from the leaf village?

@yhunata: Lol true, though I tried to make a joke about it :P was not serious. But as @link9us said it is probably because of the incomplete sage mode :D. Can't wait to see Kabuto defeated.
Oct 23, 2013 6:47 PM

Jul 2007
Schedule line up for the upcoming episodes. Just thought i would post it.

Oct 24, 2013 1:01 AM

Jan 2013
link9us said:

Oct 24, 2013 3:06 AM

Jul 2007
ao_no_exo said:
link9us said:

yeah this coming episodes are going to be amazing. People might look back at this as equivalent to the sasuke and itachi fight if the studio does it justice. These are going to be some pretty amazing moments.

Oct 24, 2013 3:20 AM

Jan 2013
link9us said:
ao_no_exo said:
link9us said:

yeah this coming episodes are going to be amazing. People might look back at this as equivalent to the sasuke and itachi fight if the studio does it justice. These are going to be some pretty amazing moments.
Oct 24, 2013 3:43 AM

Jul 2007
ao_no_exo said:
link9us said:
ao_no_exo said:
link9us said:

You will just have to wait and see. Don't want to spoil anything. Even though the title description and sort of mild spoilers, but not really but thats why i spoil tagged them in any case.

Oct 24, 2013 4:31 AM

Jan 2013
link9us said:
You will just have to wait and see. Don't want to spoil anything. Even though the title description and sort of mild spoilers, but not really but thats why i spoil tagged them in any case.
Haha I just saw the next episode, I was wrong.. I just simply forgot what Izanagi meant in this anime. But it is kinda similar(you know what I mean if you saw Darker than Black).
Oct 30, 2013 6:28 AM

Jun 2013
KaiserNazrin said:
It has already been said, the only one who can defeat Madara is the first Hokage. The Five Kages won't be able to do much I'm afraid. Struggle all they want, in the end they'll still lose.

Sasuke being suddenly got at Archery is an asspull.

At this point, it look like Kabuto has really surpassed Orochimaru. His Edo Tensei is stronger, he got Suigetsu's liquid body,Karin's healing ability and Juugo's clan power that make him able to enter Sage mode.

I bet The Five Kages will win because of some "all together" attack or some bs like that.

This whole show is making asspulls everywhere! Remember that annoying brat in the woods that all of a sudden turned out to be Naruto's "first friend"? Asspull of the century IMO.
Oct 30, 2013 8:28 AM

Jan 2013
AnimeSweden said:
KaiserNazrin said:
It has already been said, the only one who can defeat Madara is the first Hokage. The Five Kages won't be able to do much I'm afraid. Struggle all they want, in the end they'll still lose.

At this point, it look like Kabuto has really surpassed Orochimaru. His Edo Tensei is stronger, he got Suigetsu's liquid body,Karin's healing ability and Juugo's clan power that make him able to enter Sage mode.

I bet The Five Kages will win because of some "all together" attack or some bs like that.

This whole show is making asspulls everywhere! Remember that annoying brat in the woods that all of a sudden turned out to be Naruto's "first friend"? Asspull of the century IMO.
Assumption ahead read on your own choice
Oct 30, 2013 1:02 PM

Apr 2013
ao_no_exo said:
AnimeSweden said:
KaiserNazrin said:

Warning further opinions
Oct 30, 2013 2:01 PM

Jan 2013
Lanfan said:
ao_no_exo said:
AnimeSweden said:
KaiserNazrin said:

Warning further opinions
Jan 3, 2014 11:45 PM

Dec 2012
iNeon said:
The pacing of this episode was spot on... Really enjoyed the way they animated the tag team with the boar and kabuto.
Great episode overall

This.

Really interesting and cool to see Sasuke and Itachi new relationship and chemistry. I love seeing them together, they make a good team.

Never was a fan of Kabuto but it was really amazing seeing him go from his role in the first part up till this point, he is fairly unpredictable. I was kinda blown away by his sage mode because I didn't consider the possibility that there would other versions besides the frogs and other places like Mt. Myoboku, haha.

5/5
tsudecimoJan 3, 2014 11:48 PM
Jan 3, 2014 11:52 PM

Dec 2012
ihusmal1234 said:

Also I don't remember if they mentioned this before but I never knew that Nagato and Karin are Uzumakis. So I guess every red head in this universe has Uzumaki blood?

It was mentioned before this episode that Nagato is an Uzumaki but not Karin.
Apr 9, 2014 7:50 AM

Jun 2011
Pretty cool fight, but the interaction between Itachi, Sasuke, and Kabuto felt weird. Sasuke constantly talking down to Kabuto, really? This new Sasuke/Itachi chemistry felt weird too. The transition from flashback back to the current event and vice versa was bad.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 25, 2014 1:49 PM

Mar 2014
Itachi is just epic :D

And argh i hate Kabuto so much, I hope he gets beaten
May 28, 2014 5:15 AM

Apr 2010
Itachi is so nifty, smart and inventive. Glad to see the brothers taking the advantage on the battlefield. :)
Also, watching it the 2nd time, I love the opening even more now. That song is very catchy. ^^
Dec 15, 2014 6:46 AM
May 2012
Dafuq, Kabuto?? You talking about how your eyes can block light and shit, and you got these ridiculous powers (even sage mode?), but you are still using glasses ahahaha.
If Sasuke doesn't change after his tag team fight with his brother, I will be damned. He should be a good guy after this.
Mar 29, 2015 11:04 AM

Dec 2008
Cuteness overload...

...I kept pausing every 10 seconds, almost died from all the Uchiha love.
Apr 6, 2015 8:46 AM
Jul 2018
Awesome episode. It just feels weird that Kabuto got so strong.
Anyway, I want more of the kages fight and Naruto vs Tobi.
Apr 15, 2015 5:01 AM
Feb 2011
Ok, chibi Sasuke was pretty cute in this episode.

I just want Naruto to find out about all his clan. Moment of heartwarming right there.
Jan 8, 2016 6:38 AM

Aug 2015
Gosh, fantastic fight! And this action with Itachi! But, since when Sasuke knows how to shoot a bow?! He destroys me a picture of archers! And I still don't know, how Kabuto can have Sennin Mode?

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» who's the best waifu? (ending the debate once and for all)

FruitPunchBaka - May 6

40 by JesRemuruTempest »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 53 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Apr 3, 2008

53 by natsuyah »»
Yesterday, 11:40 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 249 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

bloodybeast - Feb 9, 2012

125 by hhiwtd »»
Yesterday, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 52 Discussion

Lambo - Mar 22, 2008

9 by natsuyah »»
Yesterday, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 363 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ArtimesGamer - May 22, 2014

144 by Lukas_AAW »»
May 9, 12:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.