Oct 15, 2013 12:52 PM

Sep 2013
shcboomer said:
DeathDoUsPart said:
shcboomer said:
DeathDoUsPart said:
Draakisback said:
Vladz0r said:

Don't think they will do the kurugaya true ending, instead they will do the Rin True ending, where riki ends up with Rin, it all adds up since of all the hints they gave us and stuff.

I dont see why they couldnt fit her true ending maybe in an OVA then. i mean sure ill bet they are going strait for the Rin true ending, skipping the normal ending, considering how they've structured things this is the only logical way.

On a side note, Kanata Futaki being my 2nd favorite heroine adding up even teh EX heroines, Kurugaya is definitely my first. Sucks she got shafted the way she did.

OVA should be fine for RikixKuru fans. But right about now, its obviously Rin's true ending thats going to take place (check the end of the OP scene, where the "special scene" of Rin and Riki take place :P)

Yep basically this. I can't see it going any other way right now.

We still got a looooong way to go to see those scenes :P

When we get there, it will be worth! Also I want to sub that scene so bad. The <3's!

Don't they kiss 3 times during that scene? 1st kiss is a surprise from Rin,2nd is when Riki lifts her up from the ground, and 3rd is when they try it again. :D :D :D my gawd thats gonna be awesome, RinxRiki fans ftw!
Oct 15, 2013 1:10 PM

Feb 2013
DeathDoUsPart said:

Don't they kiss 3 times during that scene? 1st kiss is a surprise from Rin,2nd is when Riki lifts her up from the ground, and 3rd is when they try it again. :D :D :D my gawd thats gonna be awesome, RinxRiki fans ftw!

Don't know if they will go for the EX end, we'll have to see won't we.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Oct 15, 2013 1:15 PM

Sep 2013
shcboomer said:
DeathDoUsPart said:

is that an EX end? but thats the 2nd refrain ending :c
Oct 15, 2013 1:17 PM

Feb 2013
DeathDoUsPart said:
shcboomer said:
DeathDoUsPart said:

Oh maybe I'm getting it mixed up, I read the original LB in English then reread the whole thing in JP for EX. So my mind is more set on the entirety of EX. All I really recall is how much work it takes to get the true Rin route.
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Oct 15, 2013 1:21 PM

Sep 2013
shcboomer said:
DeathDoUsPart said:
shcboomer said:
DeathDoUsPart said:

Oh maybe I'm getting it mixed up, I read the original LB in English then reread the whole thing in JP for EX. So my mind is more set on the entirety of EX. All I really recall is how much work it takes to get the true Rin route.

Yea, the kiss is the 2nd refrain ending, Kiss isnt H-Rated so yea :P
Oct 15, 2013 1:36 PM

Feb 2013
DeathDoUsPart said:
shcboomer said:
DeathDoUsPart said:
shcboomer said:
DeathDoUsPart said:

You're right, I just got to it again. <3 on that part. Good thing I didn't delete my LB saves. Thanks for reminding me.
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Oct 15, 2013 1:43 PM

Sep 2013
shcboomer said:
DeathDoUsPart said:
shcboomer said:
DeathDoUsPart said:
shcboomer said:
DeathDoUsPart said:

You're right, I just got to it again. <3 on that part. Good thing I didn't delete my LB saves. Thanks for reminding me.

Not a problem, so that scene is very likely to be put in :)
Oct 15, 2013 2:08 PM

Feb 2013
DeathDoUsPart said:

Not a problem, so that scene is very likely to be put in :)

Certainly seems like it right now. The reason I got mixed up was because of how they dealt with it in EX...
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Oct 15, 2013 7:48 PM

Nov 2010
Err this is not VN reader only right? There's plenty of spoilery posts in this thread for people who just want to know if there's an update about episode count =="a
Oct 15, 2013 7:57 PM

Feb 2012
zeroyuki92 said:
Err this is not VN reader only right? There's plenty of spoilery posts in this thread for people who just want to know if there's an update about episode count =="a

it's the LB forums dude, every thread will have spoilers, people can't help themselves ;D hmm I wonder if in the future the Little Busters fanbase will get known for always posting spoilers everywhere xD
Oct 15, 2013 8:02 PM

Feb 2013
smilewolfy said:
zeroyuki92 said:

it's the LB forums dude, every thread will have spoilers, people can't help themselves ;D hmm I wonder if in the future the Little Busters fanbase will get known for always posting spoilers everywhere xD

Probably... I try my best to spoilerfy posts, but it gets kind of difficult when it becomes chain replies.
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Oct 15, 2013 9:10 PM

Aug 2013
We should probably move our vn "can't wait for this scene" discussion to the VN discussion XD
Oct 15, 2013 9:41 PM

Sep 2012
You're all Lolicons now. K bye. :D
Oct 16, 2013 12:54 PM

May 2010
egnaro315 said:

Can actually someone dislike loli?
C'mon, they are just omnomnom

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/579/wpsp.png
[Kyousuke approves]
Oct 16, 2013 4:39 PM

Jul 2013
Kitsu-nee said:
egnaro315 said:

Can actually someone dislike loli?
C'mon, they are just omnomnom

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/579/wpsp.png
[Kyousuke approves]

Kitsu-nee (21) lol
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Oct 16, 2013 8:41 PM

Feb 2013
All the (21) apparently...
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Oct 16, 2013 8:43 PM

Aug 2013
I don't mind being (21)
Oct 17, 2013 5:25 AM

May 2010
When I read things like "I don't mind being (21)" I imagine a guy who wants to turn into cute loli like in some mahou shoujo transformation lol.

Don't the Japanese have word "rorikon" or something.
Oct 17, 2013 6:16 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Kitsu-nee said:
When I read things like "I don't mind being (21)" I imagine a guy who wants to turn into cute loli like in some mahou shoujo transformation lol.

Don't the Japanese have word "rorikon" or something.

Ayumu says hi: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120729060610/korehazombiedesuka/images/a/af/Masou_Shoujo_Ayumu.png
Oct 17, 2013 7:09 AM

Feb 2013
Oh goodness, not sure if want...
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Oct 19, 2013 8:52 AM

Oct 2012
The series will have 13 episodes :c

In amazon.co.jp there are just 7 DVD volumes

#リトルバスターズ! ~Refrain~1 (Refrain第1話~第2話+EX第1話収録)
#リトルバスターズ! ~Refrain~2 (Refrain第3話~第4話+EX第2話収録)
#リトルバスターズ! ~Refrain~3 (Refrain第5話~第6話+EX第3話収録)
#リトルバスターズ! ~Refrain~4 (Refrain第7話~第8話+EX第4話収録)
#リトルバスターズ! ~Refrain~5 (Refrain第9話~第10話+EX第5話収録)
#リトルバスターズ! ~Refrain~6 (Refrain第11話~第12話+EX第6話収録)
#リトルバスターズ! ~Refrain~7 (Refrain第13話+EX第7話~第8話収録)

And Little Busters! EX will have 8 episodes...

[My english is horrible >.<]

Oct 19, 2013 8:56 AM

Apr 2010
Yep, to expand on what InabaHimeko stated

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-19387.html

EX will be BD exclusive episodes with Refrain. Not sure if I like that.

Oct 19, 2013 9:00 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
well that was all but confirmed at this point but I guess it's better to know for sure

RyanSaotome said:
okay that's pretty weird I'll admit
Oct 19, 2013 9:02 AM

Apr 2010
So in the end, theres no 26th episode at all even taking into account EX.

So what the heck was Rita talking about?

Oct 19, 2013 9:02 AM

Dec 2011
HaXXspetten said:
RyanSaotome said:
okay that's pretty weird I'll admit

I guess its to try and get more people to buy the volumes. Like the OVA where you had to buy all the volumes.
Anyways, ill be buying them lol
Oct 19, 2013 9:03 AM

Feb 2012
RyanSaotome said:
So in the end, theres no 26th episode at all even taking into account EX.

So what the heck was Rita talking about?

she was requesting to be on the top of my "Door-Kun death reenactment list", and she succeeded ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Oct 19, 2013 9:05 AM

May 2010
Well, damn it.

It's a shame that Refrain got only 13 episodes, but EX is only an OVA series? Super disappointed. Definitely won't watch it before playing their routes in the game, don't want to ruin the story for myself :/
Oct 19, 2013 9:08 AM
Feb 2013
My feelings on this are certainly mixed. In one respect all the material will be out sooner for both Refrain and EX, on the other hand I'm wary of whether or not the material will get its due as an adaptation with such compression...
Oct 19, 2013 9:09 AM

Apr 2013
I'm still hoping that J.C Staff could somehow pull the most GODLIKE magic off their sleeves and make it a wonderful experience despite that disappointing episode count. I mean, I'm seeing anime-only viewers enjoy Refrain so far, so, that could be used as my basis...
"MIRAI ZURA!

MIRAI ZURA YO, RUBY-CHAN!"

-Hanamaru Kunikida
Oct 19, 2013 9:10 AM

Apr 2010
The EX routes are likely going to only be 2 episodes for Kanata and Sasami, and 4 for Saya.

Talk about rushed like hell.

Oct 19, 2013 9:12 AM

Jul 2010
Uf, 13 episodes...

And with AB! I said that I hope don't make an Key's anime with 13 eps again...
Oct 19, 2013 9:13 AM

Jul 2010
RyanSaotome said:
The EX routes are likely going to only be 2 episodes for Kanata and Sasami, and 4 for Saya.

Talk about rushed like hell.

THIS. Tennouji_ will be so angry <__<
Oct 19, 2013 9:15 AM

Dec 2011
So they finally revealed the number of episodes... just 13 ;-; dammit
I hope AT LEAST the animation be consistent...
Oct 19, 2013 9:17 AM

Jul 2010
Tasuku- said:
So they finally revealed the number of episodes... just 13 ;-; dammit
I hope AT LEAST the animation be consistent...

It's probable. Since the anime will have few episodes unlike the s1.
Oct 19, 2013 9:18 AM

Sep 2012
I knew it was suspicious when they announced ex when refrain had yet to air...man they shouldve used the extra 8 EPS for refrain and leave ex for fall of next year.
Oct 19, 2013 9:22 AM

Jul 2010
egnaro315 said:
I knew it was suspicious when they announced ex when refrain had yet to air...man they shouldve used the extra 8 EPS for refrain and leave ex for fall of next year.

Yeah! but they're so... so... SO....! ejem, I better shut up uwu
Oct 19, 2013 9:24 AM

Apr 2010
If theres any consolation, being BD episodes means they aren't restricted to a certain amount of time. OVAs are often like 30 minutes each instead of 24.

Oct 19, 2013 9:27 AM

Jul 2010
RyanSaotome said:
If theres any consolation, being BD episodes means they aren't restricted to a certain amount of time. OVAs are often like 30 minutes each instead of 24.

The only thing that we can have right now is hope.
Oct 19, 2013 9:31 AM

Sep 2013
Rushed Rushed Rushed... oh did I mention Rushed? :) Sorry JC Staff, You're not in my good books anymore, Hopefully they won't make Refrain shit with the little episodes they have left to make it in.
Oct 19, 2013 9:33 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
NayukiShiina said:
RyanSaotome said:

The only thing that we can have right now is hope.

inb4 they're all picture-dramas
Oct 19, 2013 10:04 AM

Apr 2010
I think 10 episodes is enough to do Rin&Refrain... but I guess that's just me.
Oct 19, 2013 5:03 PM

Sep 2012
Do not want.
>.> It's TWGOK all over again! It's amazing, but it's 13 episodes!
I want it to last long. I didn't appreciate Little Busters S1 even it was 24 episodes, but now this is 13 ;-;

Well then, Kurugaya route is still good. :D
Oct 19, 2013 11:30 PM

Feb 2013
Exbo said:
Do not want.
>.> It's TWGOK all over again! It's amazing, but it's 13 episodes!
I want it to last long. I didn't appreciate Little Busters S1 even it was 24 episodes, but now this is 13 ;-;

Well then, Kurugaya route is still good. :D

Sigh... Well as long as it has quality I guess.
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Oct 20, 2013 4:43 AM

Jan 2013
Even as an anime only viewer, I'm just scared and put in a bad mood because of this. I have no clue if this could be something awesome, or if the episode count will totally destroy the beautiful experience that Refrain should give to us. As a VN player, is it possible that Refrain could be done right with 13 episodes?
Oct 20, 2013 4:45 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Ruben_Jb said:
Even as an anime only viewer, I'm just scared and put in a bad mood because of this. I have no clue if this could be something awesome, or if the episode count will totally destroy the beautiful experience that Refrain should give to us. As a VN player, is it possible that Refrain could be done right with 13 episodes?

With its current pace, yes, it's possible, however it'll be kind of barely. It's not as much of an issue about being doable, but rather that it would most likely be better had there been more. That being said I don't think a full 26 episode adaptation would have been necessary, but maybe 17-18 would've been good.

I'm cautiously optimistic that it'll work out though, but we'll just have to wait and see.
Oct 20, 2013 4:51 AM

Jan 2013
HaXXspetten said:
Ruben_Jb said:

With its current pace, yes, it's possible, however it'll be kind of barely. It's not as much of an issue about being doable, but rather that it would most likely be better had there been more. That being said I don't think a full 26 episode adaptation would have been necessary, but maybe 17-18 would've been good.

I'm cautiously optimistic that it'll work out though, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks! Well, I will see if it'll work. I have still hope for it, though. This news won't let me down for a long time, I will have fun watching this! :)
Oct 20, 2013 5:38 AM

Nov 2012
wait wait wait... what?! only 13 episodes? seriously? :o
Oct 20, 2013 5:41 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
makarov52 said:
wait wait wait... what?! only 13 episodes? seriously? :o

someone should rename thread title
Oct 20, 2013 6:13 AM

Jul 2012
HaXXspetten said:
Ruben_Jb said:

I think it can be done. It looks like they'll be wrapping up Rin's route by around episode 7, which leaves 6 episodes for refrain. Which should be plenty of time.
Nov 3, 2013 1:34 PM

Jul 2011
HaXXspetten said:
Ruben_Jb said:

26 episodes would have been FAR too long. I haven't watched any episodes yet, but learning that it'll be 13 episodes long actually makes me feel a lot more optimistic than I did before.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2013

538 by PepegasLand »»
Apr 19, 12:46 PM

» Is it likely Little Busters Refrain will reach top 5 in MAL? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Oct 3, 2013

308 by polarbeararmy »»
Apr 16, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

351 by FUNNYDOGE »»
Apr 13, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2013

391 by Remurst »»
Apr 9, 2:48 AM

» How good?

kam1n0 - Dec 12, 2021

21 by Donkunsan »»
Apr 2, 2023 3:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.