Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Oct 9, 2013 6:21 AM
Oct 2013
Linkark07 said:
Ugh, Hannes died. Well, I was expecting that although not like that. Too cruel.

Isayama did not even bother to give Hannes a proper death! (What I mean by proper death is, he should have at least put up a good fight against the titan, but he just died in one page..)

I hope annie is in the next chapter *_*
It's about time she regain consciousness and somehow break free from that underground prison..
Oct 9, 2013 6:29 AM
Sep 2013
Mangastream version is published
Oct 9, 2013 6:47 AM
Oct 2013
dxia said:
Mangastream version is published

I still prefer manga reader, but thanks for the info
Oct 9, 2013 6:55 AM

Jul 2013
HAnnes..... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
All the author wants to do is kill the side characters ;_;
All war is deception. -Sun Tzu
Oct 9, 2013 7:54 AM

Sep 2012
I wish Hannes died in a bit cooler way. RIP. :'(

Irvin has the luck of the devil. Still kicking ass with one arm.

I thought Mikasa will kiss Eren..*chuuu* Finally, Eren has become more reliable.
Oct 9, 2013 9:17 AM

Jun 2013
So Eren graduated from being a damsel in distress to an omnipotent ruler of titans. Wat.

Why did I think this chapter wouldn't have a deus ex machina fueling its development? At least Eren will start being useful again.
Oct 9, 2013 9:59 AM

Apr 2008
Loki0830 said:
So Eren graduated from being a damsel in distress to an omnipotent ruler of titans. Wat.

Why did I think this chapter wouldn't have a deus ex machina fueling its development? At least Eren will start being useful again.

In b4 the government turns on him for being way too close to the truth for their own good
Oct 9, 2013 12:41 PM

Feb 2009
Well, this a real massacre.
Hannes died because the author needed a known character to die, so Connie better watch out.
So Eren can control mindless titans like the Ape like titan can meaning he too is a coordinator which is a nice plot twist.

Now, what I hope is that Eren can own that skill and stop anyone else inside the wall from getting eaten by titans, but I know people can still be killed by titan swifter which is ok.
Oct 9, 2013 1:34 PM

Sep 2013
MaxCrazy7 said:

Now, what I hope is that Eren can own that skill and stop anyone else inside the wall from getting eaten by titans, but I know people can still be killed by titan swifter which is ok.

Eren personality is the problem here, he's always in rage mode which makes it impossible sometimes to reason with him, yes he's doing a better job than before but it looks like his anger going to explode anytime soon... Along with his new power it will cause havoc inside the walls that's why Rainer said "your the worst human to have that power".

I know it's the worst case scenario but with eren here ... It's highly possible.

And before the mikasas attack me I'd like to say that I don't hate eren, in fact I like him more and more because I'd rather have a flawed protagonist over a perfect protagonist anytime.

I hope next chapter that the people who might figured eren power out keep it a secret (maybe even from eren himself... Till he calm down at least) I don't want the author to turn it into a political struggle arc of who gets eren and waste too many chapters on it.
Oct 9, 2013 1:52 PM
Jul 2013
BdaaN said:
Wait, December? I can't find anything stating that there will not be a November issue.

This chapter corresponds to the November Issue, and so the chapter released in November would correspond to the December Issue, turn a few pages back to look at the Messiah who explained this to us and saved us from committing suicide.

annie_leonheart said:
MaxCrazy7 said:

Eren personality is the problem here, he's always in rage mode which makes it impossible sometimes to reason with him, yes he's doing a better job than before but it looks like his anger going to explode anytime soon... Along with his new power it will cause havoc inside the walls that's why Rainer said "your the worst human to have that power".

I know it's the worst case scenario but with eren here ... It's highly possible.

And before the mikasas attack me I'd like to say that I don't hate eren, in fact I like him more and more because I'd rather have a flawed protagonist over a perfect protagonist anytime.

I hope next chapter that the people who might figured eren power out keep it a secret (maybe even from eren himself... Till he calm down at least) I don't want the author to turn it into a political struggle arc of who gets eren and waste too many chapters on it.

So far, erhm... the only time he rages was when he was held captive by Reiner and Bert. Even during the fight with Titan Reiner, he was actually calm. Motherfucker owned the Armoured Titan before his best friend forever body slammed them with his 30-feet body torso from a height of 50 meters.
Oct 9, 2013 2:31 PM

Oct 2009
Great plot twist! =D
Oct 9, 2013 2:40 PM
Oct 2013
Throttlee said:
First, was Mikasa trying to kiss Eren or it was just my imagination?
Second, what will Reiner and Berthold do now? I think this chapter gave us more questions than answers, I was very interest in see Reiner/Bert village and I was rooting for them to succeed their mission, now everything failed.
But I liked the chapter. Unfortunatelly the next one is only on December.

1 - Well, it looked like it. Her face was getting closer and closer to eren, there is no other explanation.
2 - First they will spread the news to everyone in their village about the coordinate (or maybe to their superior, who knows) and then be assigned to get this power back (which is in eren, so they are bringing him as well), along with some reinforcements to get the job done quickly, and also because it has been proven that the coordinate in inside the walls.
Oct 9, 2013 2:46 PM

Sep 2013
Ok can someone --anyone-- PLEASE explain to me when Ymir showed she had the ability to controls Titans as well?!
MaxCrazy7 said:
Hannes died because the author needed a known character to die, so Connie better watch out.

I lold
Oct 9, 2013 3:03 PM

Sep 2013
BdaaN said:
Throttlee said:
annie_leonheart said:

now that you said that, I realized maybe Reiner and his friends could actually trying to save the humanity, by their own methods of course, but saving it anyway.....or it was just their asses?

It's pretty obvious that they don't give a shit about humanity as whole since their initial objective was to kill everyone within the walls.

Yeah but their "initial objective" changed when they discovered eren, they now have means to fight the ape titan.
go back to page 10 on this thread and read my post or dxia theory it might change your view about the shifters if it turned out to be true.

Xinception said:

So far, erhm... the only time he rages was when he was held captive by Reiner and Bert. Even during the fight with Titan Reiner, he was actually calm. Motherfucker owned the Armoured Titan before his best friend forever body slammed them with his 30-feet body torso from a height of 50 meters.

When he was young he had mikasa save him from the street fight he had with the other kids.
When he was at court he had levi kicking his face after his outburst to show the others that he can be disciplined... otherwise he would've been executed.
Also when he fought Reiner... he was in a rage before Reiner punch smashed his face showing him that he needs to calm down and use his head if he wants to win.

Point is he still needs someone to calm/take care of him.
Oct 9, 2013 3:34 PM

Aug 2010
annie_leonheart said:
BdaaN said:
Throttlee said:
annie_leonheart said:

now that you said that, I realized maybe Reiner and his friends could actually trying to save the humanity, by their own methods of course, but saving it anyway.....or it was just their asses?

It's pretty obvious that they don't give a shit about humanity as whole since their initial objective was to kill everyone within the walls.

Yeah but their "initial objective" changed when they discovered eren, they now have means to fight the ape titan.
go back to page 10 on this thread and read my post or dxia theory it might change your view about the shifters if it turned out to be true.

Xinception said:

When he was young he had mikasa save him from the street fight he had with the other kids.
When he was at court he had levi kicking his face after his outburst to show the others that he can be disciplined... otherwise he would've been executed.
Also when he fought Reiner... he was in a rage before Reiner punch smashed his face showing him that he needs to calm down and use his head if he wants to win.

And that person will Mikasa yay!
Oct 9, 2013 4:03 PM
Jul 2013
stickmansam said:
annie_leonheart said:
BdaaN said:
Throttlee said:
annie_leonheart said:

Xinception said:

And that person will be Mikasa,yay!

True though.

But also, dude, you've gotta admit that Eren's pretty much grown up a lot.

From "I'll kill you all, muhahahaha" to ... "Shit, I gotta think of CQC moves I secretly learnt from Solid Snake to beat this armoured mother fucker"

Maybe he's not over the killing thing, but he's grown.
Oct 9, 2013 4:43 PM
Sep 2013
Lol guys, please read other posts before (possibly) repeating the subject matter ad nauseum.

BdaaN said:

This isn't true. They clearly feel compassion towards their fellow humans and no small amount of guilt for what they've done. What's obvious is that they felt it was necessary. This would only make sense if they felt their actions constituted a purge rather than wanton mass murder.

Like annie_leonheart said, read the theories. My first one is on page 8, annie's is on page 10. They coincide in important ways.

I have a much more comprehensive version of the theory on page 14, which is then filled out on page 15 with an idea of Ymir's role and RBAs potential redemption.

Old_Raven said:
Ok can someone --anyone-- PLEASE explain to me when Ymir showed she had the ability to controls Titans as well?!

A number of posts near the beginning of the thread suggest that all skinned, pointy-eared titans have exhibited the "coordinate" (or as I call it, the "power of command").

The Ape explicitly showed it during the scene in Ch. 35, when he commanded the titans surrounding Mike Zacharius, first to stop eating him, and then to resume. The Ape is also somehow able to turn people into titans, as we saw with Connie's mother. Some of them remain semi-sentient, like Connie's mother, and others go full man-eater, like the ones that Sasha fought.

Ymir is thought to have shown it subconsciously during her 60 year trance-like state. This is suggested by the Ilse's Notebook chapter, where a titan calls Ilse "Ymir-sama." There are other theories for why Ymir commands such respect; one such theory is Vanisher's on page 15.

Bertxannie said:

2 - First they will spread the news to everyone in their village about the coordinate (or maybe to their superior, who knows) and then be assigned to get this power back (which is in eren, so they are bringing him as well), along with some reinforcements to get the job done quickly, and also because it has been proven that the coordinate in inside the walls.

They will definitely report their failure, and Hometown will definitely have to get more serious. However, I think Hometown may decide not to approach the situation as a manhunt (which is time consuming), but just send their finest titan pilots to wipe out humanity once and for all.

annie_leonheart said:

stickmansam said:

And that person will Mikasa yay!

If anything, Mikasa will be more attached to him than ever after the heroic piggy-back ride he gave her. Although it may also cause her to express herself more openly to him, which in turn could calm him down. That person will likely be everyone's favorite bad-ass Jewish manlet: Levi.

Xinception said:

But also, dude, you've gotta admit that Eren's pretty much grown up a lot.

From "I'll kill you all, muhahahaha" to ... "Shit, I gotta think of CQC moves I secretly learnt from Solid Snake to beat this armoured mother fucker"

Maybe he's not over the killing thing, but he's grown.

He has for sure. It's not just that he's more composed when fighting. In this chapter he chose to protect Mikasa rather than just rage at the titan that killed his mom.

The theory mentioned by annie_leonheart and myself is in the spoiler tags below. It's fairly comprehensive. Read it! They are long, but reading is good for you. :-P

Oct 9, 2013 5:33 PM

Jul 2013
MaxCrazy7 said:

Oh fuck no, I like Connie more than Sasha! Poor dude is suffering right now (R&B betrayal, his village, Trost trauma, etc).

Isayama shall never give him the mercy of death.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Oct 9, 2013 6:04 PM

Aug 2012
http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/76/2097/28.png

this pic <3
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Oct 9, 2013 6:06 PM
Jul 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:
MaxCrazy7 said:

Oh fuck no, I like Connie more than Sasha! Poor dude is suffering right now (R&B betrayal, his village, Trost trauma, etc).

I sense that he'll be another character like Marco, who will die for Jean and shit to develop everyone's psyche.

Also...

Hallelujah, we will still get our monthly dosage of SnK!
Oct 9, 2013 7:10 PM

Sep 2011
I seriously thought Mikasa and Eren were going to share a kiss. Great Chapter.
Oct 9, 2013 8:26 PM

Jul 2013
Xinception said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
MaxCrazy7 said:

I sense that he'll be another character like Marco, who will die for Jean and shit to develop everyone's psyche.

Also...

I imagine he might develop from happy idiot into scarred cynic. It seems to be heading that way at least.
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Oct 9, 2013 9:28 PM

Aug 2013
Nooooooo not Hannes! I guess this means all the other characters better watch out now, they could die at any time.
wow gay
Oct 9, 2013 9:53 PM
Oct 2013
I didn't expect hannes to die just like that. i was hoping it would be more of a fight. poor guy never stood a chance. R.I.P.... on a sidenote, how awesome is Eren
Oct 10, 2013 2:28 AM
Jul 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:
Xinception said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
MaxCrazy7 said:

Also...

I imagine he might develop from happy idiot into scarred cynic. It seems to be heading that way at least.

I was thinking that he'd go from a happy-go-lucky guy to a serious-mofo, but scarred cynic works too.
Oct 10, 2013 5:01 AM
Aug 2013
Did a fanboy scream when I realised it had updated.
RIP Hannes
AND finally we can a future for the humans.

I think RBA never knew Eren had the ability to control other titans. They were, however, looking for Titan shifters for the possibility that they may have that ability? That's why they are so desperate? IDK just what was going though my head when I was reading the manga.
TwoYearLurkerOct 10, 2013 5:22 AM
Oct 10, 2013 6:16 AM
Oct 2013
I still don't get one thing.

If eren, who was swalled by a titan, could transform into a titan inside its body, since he was a titan shifter, why couldn't berik, who was swalled by ymir, do the same? Why did she instead of "blowing up" like that other titan, she got his titan shifter powers? Could it be because he was already dead when he reached her stomach?
Oct 10, 2013 6:31 AM

Feb 2008
So that's what the Coordinate was.
Oct 10, 2013 6:44 AM
Oct 2013
TwoYearLurker said:
Did a fanboy scream when I realised it had updated.
RIP Hannes
AND finally we can a future for the humans.

I think RBA never knew Eren had the ability to control other titans. They were, however, looking for Titan shifters for the possibility that they may have that ability? That's why they are so desperate? IDK just what was going though my head when I was reading the manga.

YEAH, In the beginning I think their plan was to exterminate mankind, but for some reason they dropped their mission. Then they found out about eren's titan shifter power, and assumed he was the best bet to have the coordinator.
BertxannieOct 10, 2013 7:57 AM
Oct 10, 2013 8:19 AM

Nov 2007
A new revelation for Eren.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Oct 10, 2013 8:21 AM

Sep 2013
Bertxannie said:
I still don't get one thing.

If eren, who was swalled by a titan, could transform into a titan inside its body, since he was a titan shifter, why couldn't berik, who was swalled by ymir, do the same? Why did she instead of "blowing up" like that other titan, she got his titan shifter powers? Could it be because he was already dead when he reached her stomach?

Most likely because Ymir probably CHEWED her food where as the Titan only SWALLOWED Eren whole. Riener was full of crap when he said Shifters cant change when theyre using the power for regeneration but Im willing to bet that the regeneration CANNOT revive the dead.
Oct 10, 2013 4:02 PM
Jul 2013
When I read the chapter, I was like "What the hell, Hannes died already!" Definitely didn't expect that and here I thought it was time for him to shine only for him to end being Titan food.

Eren's power aside from Metamorphosis has finally been revealed, "controlling titans". I still don't totally get what Reiner and Bertholt are up to, but I hope they live
Oct 10, 2013 8:52 PM

Jan 2013
it looked to me like eren wasn't commanding the titans, but instead, creating one to smack the creepy titan and the mindless titans ran over to snack on eren's creation. does eren have creation powers? is this where titans come from?
Oct 10, 2013 9:19 PM
Jul 2012
yaminogame91 said:
it looked to me like eren wasn't commanding the titans, but instead, creating one to smack the creepy titan and the mindless titans ran over to snack on eren's creation. does eren have creation powers? is this where titans come from?

No, on page 27 (http://readms.com/r/attack_on_titan/50/2097/27) you can see the same titan that attacked Momeater behind Eren and Mikasa.
Oct 10, 2013 10:01 PM
Jun 2012
Why did the smiling titan hesitate for a moment? He was just sitting there watching Eren rage as Eren kept kept punching his hand. I thought normal titans were mindless brain dead beasts who would eat humans on sight. I wouldn't be surprised if the smiling titan is actually a special titan.
Oct 10, 2013 11:56 PM

Apr 2008
Ruriair said:
Why did the smiling titan hesitate for a moment? He was just sitting there watching Eren rage as Eren kept kept punching his hand. I thought normal titans were mindless brain dead beasts who would eat humans on sight. I wouldn't be surprised if the smiling titan is actually a special titan.

Kept punching? Eren landed only one punch and I think it was affected by Eren's power the same way the rest of the titan horde was so it was rooted in place until torn to pieces.
Oct 11, 2013 4:07 AM

Dec 2012
Truth to be told, I have problems connecting Eren's ability with the wall-titans. Suggested by the miner's story in episode 25, the rock beneath the walls has specific characteristics of the hardening ability. Annie showed a version of consuming/merging with Eren's titan before she went all crystal. Then, two other things - the Walls have been breached at the gates, not anywhere else. Second, the only one peeling off a piece of it, was Annie and at a height near the top. Third, the Wall Worshipers were vehemently against the military trying to fortify the Walls on the top - by placing rails and cannons, and digging underneath the walls - the abandoned passages across Wall Sina.
It could be the case that the hardening is lesser the higher the walls go.

Then we have titans inside. They don't reach the top, but we don't know how deep their feet go. The miner dug around the 4 m, where this strange (raw) rock is mentioned, but with the same "ability" as the shaped out wall. The only thing shown to be enough for these human-like titans to be kept inside, is the walls themselves. Literally, Hanji and SL covered the face with blankets to stop the sunlight.

Eren doesn't have a hardening ability (yet). The effect of his commanding ability on the human-titans is unclear. They recognize "the call" of it, but they didn't follow. As of now, it is shown to affect the non-shifter classes.
So, either Eren should be able to break the Walls, or he should be able to control human-titans as well in order either to pose danger to the Walls or make use of the titans inside them.

An Asian titan here :) :
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/shingeki_no_kyojin/c050/21.html
Oct 11, 2013 5:45 AM

Jan 2011
Holy crap, this chapter was amazing! It's really sad that Hannes died, especially to the titan that he was afraid to kill and ended up devouring Eren's mother. Those Mikasa X Eren moments were so beautiful. I can't wait to see those animated. Eren's able to control titans?! Holy crap, that's crazy and very ironic. For someone to hate titans so much has the ability to control those beings that he hates so much. Can't wait for more!!
5/5
Oct 11, 2013 3:51 PM

Jul 2013

Had a feeling someone would point that out.
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Oct 11, 2013 4:07 PM
Jul 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:

Kinda Korean-ish, don't ya think?
Oct 11, 2013 6:31 PM
Oct 2013
btw, I thought these awesome pieces of SnK (anime) music would be great to accompany the manga while you read:

Pages 6 - 18
http://youtu.be/J0_aYOXzhqc?t=10m56s

Pages 19 - 44
http://youtu.be/J0_aYOXzhqc?t=50s
(there's a slow part at 2:00 that's PERFECT for pg23 onwards!
And when it picks up at 2:30, you should be at pg32 for the best effect!
Then once final swell starts at 3:40 you should be at pg42!)

Pages 45 - end
http://youtu.be/J0_aYOXzhqc?t=18m30s

SO ... AWESOME. *_*

I love SnK anime's music. Just so perfect. :D
Oct 12, 2013 12:04 AM

Mar 2012
Mikasa so moeeee. Great chapter.
Oct 12, 2013 12:09 AM

Jul 2013
Xinception said:
HalfMetalJacket said:

Kinda Korean-ish, don't ya think?

Northern Asian rest assured. Can't tell us apart that easily though. Like distinguishing British from Danish.
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Oct 12, 2013 12:28 AM

Jun 2012
HalfMetalJacket said:

Lol, can't believe I missed that... I even read that part over to make sure it wasn't Erwin who got eaten.
Oct 12, 2013 12:45 AM

Dec 2012
^^^ Yeah, this titan really looks human, but actually, is a rip off of the Vietnamese manager of the Chinese restaurant near my place :) We know each other personally, but ... I did stare a bit, I admit :))

If you look around at images of Asian males, you'd see the features can be met across the southeastern region, regardless the country. He looks like taken from a political poster, though :P
Oct 12, 2013 3:06 AM

Jul 2013
zellami said:
^^^ Yeah, this titan really looks human, but actually, is a rip off of the Vietnamese manager of the Chinese restaurant near my place :) We know each other personally, but ... I did stare a bit, I admit :))

If you look around at images of Asian males, you'd see the features can be met across the southeastern region, regardless the country. He looks like taken from a political poster, though :P

He did look really familiar now that I think about it...

Uncanny valley indeed. Urgh...
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Oct 12, 2013 5:51 AM

Jun 2009
My God, this power is so broken!.. I mean, unless it will have some heavy limitations, this power just destroys the entire setting. I mean, they can easily reach the basement now, because no titan can touch them now, Eren can just send them all away!
The main threat of this manga are now made completely meaningless!..

Never saw no miracle of science, that didn't go from a blessing to a curse
Never saw no military solution, that didn't end up as something worse
Oct 12, 2013 6:01 AM

Sep 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:
zellami said:

He did look really familiar now that I think about it...

Uncanny valley indeed. Urgh...

Most Asians have a hard time distinguishing westerns apart, I myself have a hard time telling them apart... but I know that the best looking female Asians are south Koreans.
Oct 12, 2013 6:39 AM

Apr 2008
AlexTrusk said:
My God, this power is so broken!.. I mean, unless it will have some heavy limitations, this power just destroys the entire setting. I mean, they can easily reach the basement now, because no titan can touch them now, Eren can just send them all away!
The main threat of this manga are now made completely meaningless!..

The main threat was always the titanshifters. They're the ones who broke the wall
Oct 12, 2013 8:52 AM

Dec 2010
GOOSEBUMP 2000!!! EREN'S NEW ABILITYY WOOOTT WOOTTT

5/5 AWESOMEEEEEEE
Gomu Gomu No~!!! JETTO PISTOOORUU!!!
*Guy flying away ( And i mean REAL FAR AWAY )*
EPIC WIN XDDD
Pages (14) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.