Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Do you think Marco and Jean should've ended up togehter?
Sep 21, 2013 8:46 PM

Sep 2013
Hey guys, Linguine here.
I just watched the most recent episode of Attack on Titan and discovered that the next episode will be the series finale. I am just wandering what do you guys think will happen in the next episode?

A cliffhanger to lead to the next season?
An original ending for the anime?
Gunther's resurrection to nail Krista?

I would love to see a season 2. And I love AnniexEren; I hope Eren nails her in the last episode.

Also quick question for those who have read the manga. If Eren and Annie were to get it on and she's still a virgin, would she turn into a Titan after Eren breaks her hymen. I know it's freaky but it just crossed my mind. And like if they did it in Titan form would Eren use a giant strap-on dong or what?

Also how many of you think that Armin is actually the Female Titan and Krista is actually Armin? (Blondception)

Personally I would love a season 2 and if they were to create a whole new story for the anime I would love to see a spin off of the original story. A series about the Titans that's a spin off of Boy Meets World. Maybe "Titan Meets World" or "Attack on Cory in the House"?

Please reply and check out the poll!! Attack on Titan 4 LIFE!!!!!!!

Sep 21, 2013 8:50 PM
Sep 2013
Well, by following the theory of Eren you know..."nailing" Annie and if any chance she would turn into a titan from the destruction of her hymen or the initial pains of said "nailing." Would Eren turn into a titan from her being too tight?
Sep 21, 2013 8:57 PM

Jun 2012
It's gonna end with Eren and FT(in case you're behind) in their titan form, with a strap on.
koleareSep 22, 2013 2:08 AM
Sep 21, 2013 8:58 PM

Sep 2013
I personally think that she would transform from getting nailed because they say that to turn into a Titan you have to have a concrete goal. And if Annie's goal is to get rammed by Eren's "Titan", then maybe she would transform lol.
Sep 21, 2013 9:02 PM

Jun 2011

And, on a serious note, is this just a shipping thread? Because now I can't stop thinking of Eren in his titan form nailing the FT.

thanks a lot OP
Sep 21, 2013 9:05 PM

Sep 2013
FastWheels said:

And, on a serious note, is this just a shipping thread? Because now I can't stop thinking of Eren in his titan form nailing the FT.

thanks a lot OP

It's not just a shipping thread, we're just discussing some scenarios of FT getting penetrated I guess :P and other stuffs.
Sep 21, 2013 9:05 PM

Jun 2012
FastWheels said:

thanks a lot OP

Well there was that scene
http://youtu.be/6uUWt7YoXV8?t=6m34s
also at 6:44
Sep 21, 2013 9:07 PM

Sep 2013
THE ONLY WAY THE FT CAN BE DEFEATED IS FROM... THE INSIDE. NO TYPE OF TOYS LIKE 3DMG OR WEAPON CAN DEFEAT HER. ONLY ONE SWORD CAN TAKE HER ON. AND EREN IS THE WIELDER OF SUCH A SWORD.
Sep 21, 2013 9:10 PM

Jun 2011
LinguineZoo said:
THE ONLY WAY THE FT CAN BE DEFEATED IS FROM... THE INSIDE. NO TYPE OF TOYS LIKE 3DMG OR WEAPON CAN DEFEAT HER. ONLY ONE SWORD CAN TAKE HER ON. AND EREN IS THE WIELDER OF SUCH A SWORD.

well thats pretty stupid
Sep 21, 2013 9:17 PM
Sep 2013
LinguineZoo said:
Hey guys, Linguine here.
I just watched the most recent episode of Attack on Titan and discovered that the next episode will be the series finale. I am just wandering what do you guys think will happen in the next episode?

A cliffhanger to lead to the next season?
An original ending for the anime?
Gunther's resurrection to nail Krista?

I would love to see a season 2. And I love AnniexEren; I hope Eren nails her in the last episode.

Also quick question for those who have read the manga. If Eren and Annie were to get it on and she's still a virgin, would she turn into a Titan after Eren breaks her hymen. I know it's freaky but it just crossed my mind. And like if they did it in Titan form would Eren use a giant strap-on dong or what?

Also how many of you think that Armin is actually the Female Titan and Krista is actually Armin? (Blondception)

Personally I would love a season 2 and if they were to create a whole new story for the anime I would love to see a spin off of the original story. A series about the Titans that's a spin off of Boy Meets World. Maybe "Titan Meets World" or "Attack on Cory in the House"?

Please reply and check out the poll!! Attack on Titan 4 LIFE!!!!!!!

So where does Colossal and Armored titan get in on this?
Sep 21, 2013 9:19 PM

Sep 2013
What about Colossal Titan and Gunther?
Sep 21, 2013 9:23 PM
Sep 2013
LinguineZoo said:

Well, if we are going to delve so deep into the future possibilities, what would happen to Mikasa? Will she try to accept the revered holy sword, Excalibur, from Eren? Or would she join the foreplay before the "attack on titan" if you know what i mean?
Sep 21, 2013 9:23 PM

Jan 2009
LinguineZoo said:

titans do not have sexual organs
Sep 22, 2013 2:20 AM

Aug 2012
Oh man what a thread we have here lol
Sep 22, 2013 10:31 AM

Oct 2010
kuuurt said:
LinguineZoo said:

The Colossal and Armored Titans get it on wearing a strap-on.

amirite

Who's topping?

~ IA- Aria on the Planetes ~ Vocaloid V3 voiced by LiA (Clannad Afterstory, Angel Beats! theme song singer)
Sep 22, 2013 11:46 AM
Sep 2013
Levirtrow said:
kuuurt said:
LinguineZoo said:

The Colossal and Armored Titans get it on wearing a strap-on.

amirite

Who's topping?

Nah man. No one on top. Colossal will role-play as a Sphinx and go on all fours. Armored titan will be harder than ever and nail that large target all day

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Apr 20, 2013

851 by ozrodger46 »»
May 6, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Apr 13, 2013

1035 by ozrodger46 »»
May 6, 7:15 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1652 by savvyOW »»
May 2, 4:59 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

1554 by bohhhh_ciao »»
Apr 30, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.