Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 16, 2013 4:47 PM

Sep 2011
So its not a secret that this series has plot holes, or lack of cohesion.

But how many? Let's try to count them, list anything that doesn't make sense, or seem ridiculous to you:

1. After 500 years, Humans seems to know NOTHING about the conditions of Mars before landing. Especially with us having already THREE Satellites orbiting Mars at this very moment! I would imagine people should be able to see EVERYTHING on Mars easily, already(especially since the Cockroaches are not shown underground)

2. After 500 years, geopolitical relations were relative unchanged from today. "Gran Mexico" is still ruled by the Drug Lords in the North. Russia still has "Born communists". Adolf is the name of the German character(he was even referred to just the "German")

3. After 500 years, dressing is relatively the same. The Mexican characters pretty much dressed in today's clothes in the series, and all act like stereotypical Japanese Anime teenagers.

4. After 500 years, where it's stated in the series "If there's one thing Earth doesn't need, it's more humans", the first mission ONLY had 7 or so people to EXTERMINATE a population that's on the scale of a planet! And the technology is only advanced to the point of being slightly better than today's standards, to thing we should have found a way to fly a SPACESHIP. The same population also has a girl who thinks "Cockroaches are gross", why did she sign up for the mission, then!?

5. After 500 years, the interior of the homes still look the same, steel fences are still used, and life has pretty much unchanged.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Sep 24, 2013 5:33 AM

Feb 2008
6. After 500 years, the Russian guy still sang the Lion King theme song.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Sep 24, 2013 10:48 PM

Jun 2008
LOLED! Can you imagine this series having an anime? I dunno what the rest of the world would think of it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2013 6:44 PM

Sep 2011
Estherella said:
LOLED! Can you imagine this series having an anime? I dunno what the rest of the world would think of it.
I am going reread this manga(Shudders) to see what else is wrong with it. Because when I first started, it was actually pretty cool... And I was shocked kinda.

Except nothing good came from it.

ZetaZaku said:

Where??
Sep 27, 2013 11:38 PM

Jun 2008
GodlyKyon said:
Estherella said:
I am going reread this manga(Shudders) to see what else is wrong with it. Because when I first started, it was actually pretty cool... And I was shocked kinda.

ZetaZaku said:

Where??

Well the selling point of the series is pointless death and maybe the survival theme with the whole cockroach thing. The stereotypes in it are so stereotypical that it's funny on so many levels xD seriously, i don't know if anyone can bear the series because it has already offended some people X'D....that whole cockroach evolution thingie
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2013 1:13 PM

Sep 2011
Estherella said:
GodlyKyon said:
Estherella said:

ZetaZaku said:

Where??

Well the selling point of the series is pointless death and maybe the survival theme with the whole cockroach thing. The stereotypes in it are so stereotypical that it's funny on so many levels xD seriously, i don't know if anyone can bear the series because it has already offended some people X'D....that whole cockroach evolution thingie

6. After 600 years(sorry about the number in the OP, it really is closer to 600), The Uniform of the Colleges/High Schools are still the same in Japanese Schools as most of the modern day "Old" Uniforms.

7. After 600 years, people are still able to threaten others with pregnancy that didn't happen. Even now there are technology that can EASILY disproven false accusations, shouldn't you be able to I dunno, tell the difference faster now?

8. After 600 years, Japan not having Nuclear weapons is still a big deal, and the UN still matters(doesn't suggest to be more or less effective than today's UN). Shouldn't the world in the future have FAR more devastating powers by that point?

9. The author wants us to believe the power of the Insects scale up to human sizes. Such as Cockroaches to 2 meter tall humanoid African tribesmen. This is completely contradictory to science. Part of the reason why animals like that were able to fly, jump so high would be because of their sizes. Having an insect jump 10 times it's height is completely different to the amount force that needs to overcame compared to a human. But the author tries to explain everything with science and force us to swallow it down

11. The author quotes "Favorable variations tends to be perserved" from Darwin. But provides NOTHING that supports that for the Cockroaches to expand to what? 200 times their size is NECESSARY or favorable. He says radiation and cold temperature to be the reason(-82 F/C)... Do I even need to explain how dumb this is? In fact, nothing in the series up to chapter 40-something even suggests that the evolutions might be, ya know, engineered by humans? Something that is far more believable. The cockroaches TODAY are believed to be able to survive nuclear fallout, and there are NO other organisms on mars!

And that's all I remember from Chp 1-3, I probably missed a ton
Sep 28, 2013 10:47 PM

Jun 2008
All i could say is if you dont have science knowledge, it is easy to stomach it down but if u do, u'll probably have hard time accepting it. But pretty much, those things are not feasible in real life and has zero chance of it ever happening. If anything that i'm bothered with is the fact that the buildings, infrastructure and technology didn't seemed to advance all that much in that 500 years. The only thing that stays true is the information about insects coz i researched on them. That whole transformation with animals thing really reminded me of one of those japanaese superheroes show that i used to watch when i was young. Man, you must hate the series pretty much to paid so much attention to the details o-0
EstherellaSep 28, 2013 10:50 PM
Sep 29, 2013 7:14 AM

Sep 2011
Estherella said:
All i could say is if you dont have science knowledge, it is easy to stomach it down but if u do, u'll probably have hard time accepting it. But pretty much, those things are not feasible in real life and has zero chance of it ever happening. If anything that i'm bothered with is the fact that the buildings, infrastructure and technology didn't seemed to advance all that much in that 500 years. The only thing that stays true is the information about insects coz i researched on them. That whole transformation with animals thing really reminded me of one of those japanaese superheroes show that i used to watch when i was young. Man, you must hate the series pretty much to paid so much attention to the details o-0

I hate how this series is popular. And I just flipped through chapter 1-3 to see what's wrong, and sure enough... There were

If the series didn't try to use Science, it would've been infinitely better. The tipping point was when I noticed that the author used the wrong Chinese word, and it made me realize "wow, this guy is pretty ignorant or he is playing his readers for dumbasses"

But yeah, the whole cockroaches evolve in 500 years and we don't notice it is fucking stupid.

The clothing, infrastructure, and everything else that would've underwent drastic changes did not change is the biggest problem. I mean, the author seriously expects us to believe the High School uniform and society structure of go to college = success will be the same? Even the countries like Gran Mexico changed, and the Rome Federation is formed. seriously...

It would've made sense if it was set in present-day. But anyhow, it's a bad series for people with critical mind, like me.
Sep 30, 2013 4:50 AM

Jun 2008
GodlyKyon said:
Estherella said:

I hate how this series is popular. And I just flipped through chapter 1-3 to see what's wrong, and sure enough... There were

If the series didn't try to use Science, it would've been infinitely better. The tipping point was when I noticed that the author used the wrong Chinese word, and it made me realize "wow, this guy is pretty ignorant or he is playing his readers for dumbasses"

But yeah, the whole cockroaches evolve in 500 years and we don't notice it is fucking stupid.

The clothing, infrastructure, and everything else that would've underwent drastic changes did not change is the biggest problem. I mean, the author seriously expects us to believe the High School uniform and society structure of go to college = success will be the same? Even the countries like Gran Mexico changed, and the Rome Federation is formed. seriously...

It would've made sense if it was set in present-day. But anyhow, it's a bad series for people with critical mind, like me.

Popularity? You meant in japan? Terra Formars is not known to anyone oversea at all and i don't see it ever becoming a bit hit either simply coz of you know OBVIOUS reasons. There's also that japanese favouritism in the manga too. <.>...
Sep 30, 2013 2:31 PM

Sep 2011
Estherella said:
GodlyKyon said:
Estherella said:

Popularity? You meant in japan? Terra Formars is not known to anyone oversea at all and i don't see it ever becoming a bit hit either simply coz of you know OBVIOUS reasons. There's also that japanese favouritism in the manga too. <.>...

YES in Japan. You don't see the sales of this thing? Last time I saw it, it was selling for 300-400k copies each volume when the relative successful series sell for 100k. This manga is BEYOND popular.

12. Japan has a disproportional amount of representation in the Astronauts. Considering it's CURRENT declining fertility rates, it should have FAR less representation.

13. U-NASA is persumed to be the only operating agency that does space exploration. The author clearly has not read Uchuu Kyoudai and that even JAXA has ambitions of exploring space. More over, it assumes an agency that is more than 500 years old would pretty much operate in the same manner.

14. "I am still an American!" Author assumes just by being American a character will act in a certain way. This is the biggest problem with him killing off the characters, they're simply too generic for me to give 2 shits about them. And the author obviously have favorites that he won't kill off like Michelle Davis, the captain, Hiramazu, most of the Japanese cast. Author definitely do not like Chinese, China's still not important?

But overall, all the complaints I have can be summed up in 5:

1. Infrastructure - why is it the same as today's? Why are buildings the same as today's or worse? Why are there still wires?

2. Social relations - why is it the same as today's? Gran Mexico is dominated by Drug Cartels(still?). Japanese has universities that you need to be good in to get in government etc. Why hasn't Digital education taken off? Why are the clothes the same?

3. Geo-politics - Why are some countries the same still, and some barely changed in terms of country's name such as the Roman Federation, but next to no change culturally? Why are there no major African countries besides South Africa?(or is Mars Africa?)

4. Evolution - Why does the author try to info dump the readers in attempt to impress them, but avoid making sense of the fundamentals? Why do animals evolve so fast, especially when there's no need for them to and there isn't even a hint of doubt on how they evolved in the first palce?

All these concerns make me doubt whether the author has ever even stepped outside of his/her region.

EDIT:
OH, also,

15. After 600 years, Female Genital Mutilation is still being practiced. What's more, if the author is trying to parallel the Universe to our timeline then he is failing to acknowledge that South Africa does NOT practice FGM, in the only country from Africa
GodlyKyonOct 15, 2013 5:23 PM
Oct 18, 2013 5:52 AM
Oct 2013
Maybe a lot of it does not make sense, but mix of genre is very good and well written.
Oct 18, 2013 6:06 PM

Sep 2011
JOHJhann said:
Maybe a lot of it does not make sense, but mix of genre is very good and well written.

Well written in the sense of what? Why is it a good mix of genres? All j see is science fiction and battle... Which isn't exactly creative. The series has no actually research or depth behind, meaning its fluff and lacks awareness of the series's inherent disbelief.

Whatgood writing.what good mix of genres?
Nov 6, 2013 9:43 PM

Feb 2013
To be honest, i really just enjoy it for the bug triva/knowledge (i find it rather fascinating since i'm not a fan of bugs irl) and the art work is pretty good in my opinion. I mean yea plot holes exist everywhere but to nit pick over stuff like "People wear the same clothes 600 years in the future" is a little bit much.
Dec 16, 2013 4:11 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The story is all over the place. I have a hard time following anymore
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 25, 2014 6:58 PM

Sep 2011
Pesti13nce said:
To be honest, i really just enjoy it for the bug triva/knowledge (i find it rather fascinating since i'm not a fan of bugs irl) and the art work is pretty good in my opinion. I mean yea plot holes exist everywhere but to nit pick over stuff like "People wear the same clothes 600 years in the future" is a little bit much.

That is just one of the MANY things that shows lack of creativity on the author's side while he acts like this is a SCIENTIFIC series. Drug Cartels ruling "Gran Mexico" that much later? Weapons having virtually no advancement? The hubs, the location, the comparisons to modern... Look, all those are factors leading to it being a bad series. It's uniqueness isnt' even well done and it shouldn't pretend to be something that it is not.
Feb 8, 2014 12:01 AM

Jul 2013
Haha, rejoice everyone cause now you have a reason to continue this discussion since the anime adaptation is on the way.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-02-07/terraformars.tv-domain-registered-before-important-announcement

Estherella said:

Now we can see what most people think about it :P
But I bet it'll most likely be the same reaction as Shingeki no Kyojin.

Feb 8, 2014 6:47 AM

Sep 2011
EasyGo-er said:
Haha, rejoice everyone cause now you have a reason to continue this discussion since the anime adaptation is on the way.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-02-07/terraformars.tv-domain-registered-before-important-announcement

Estherella said:

I highly doubt it... SnK actually had a decent story with some solid mechanism behind it. This series barely has any special girls in it, mostly just generic(actually, count the whole cast it)

But still, this series is just SHIT
Feb 9, 2014 1:12 AM

Jul 2013
GodlyKyon said:
EasyGo-er said:

Estherella said:

I highly doubt it... SnK actually had a decent story with some solid mechanism behind it. This series barely has any special girls in it, mostly just generic(actually, count the whole cast it)

What mechanism, 3DMG? See them threads about it. Anyway, you =/= the world. Trust me, haha.

You're talking about this SHIT series that was voted as No.1 manga for boys in 2012 which will be adapted to a media that revolves around those people that vote for this SHIT. What do you expect?
EasyGo-erFeb 9, 2014 1:15 AM

Feb 9, 2014 7:04 AM

Sep 2011
EasyGo-er said:
GodlyKyon said:
EasyGo-er said:

Estherella said:

What mechanism, 3DMG? See them threads about it. Anyway, you =/= the world. Trust me, haha.

You're talking about this SHIT series that was voted as No.1 manga for boys in 2012 which will be adapted to a media that revolves around those people that vote for this SHIT. What do you expect?

Yes yes, I know about the G Force that will be exerted on the user, but I was talking about the tid-bits that were revealed in each of the mid-segments of episodes, industrialized towns, inner walls having more advanced technology etc. The world seems rich with information and early foreshadowings hinted at the villains, overall, it was well thought-out

When I talk about the girls, I meant as in as much fanservice as it has, the girls are nothing to obsess over as they die pretty frequently and are basically clones of each other with minor differences.

Nothing else to say now other than, I hope this shit provokes a lot of LOL on the internet when it becomes a show.
Feb 14, 2014 12:40 AM

Jun 2008
Who would ever thought it would get an anime adaption o.0 Can't say i was surprised about it though since now i got something to look forward: how the audience are going to react to this and how they are going to adapt the anime. This anime will probably gather quite a lot of hype because of its theme but whether it will fulfill the expectations of majority of the people is another case since gantz anime is only so-so.

I doubt this will get the same amount of hype as Snk for many reasons: Snk happened to be released at the right time when the anime industry was filled with so many slice-of-life and fan-service/harem series since it has been over a few years since a dark survival apocalypse themed series have been released. It was about time people were fed up with the same sort of themes so this sort of shift have attracted the attention of the media.

Secondly, terra formars have a mixed review with a lot of people (well mainly the western side of the world, not so sure how it fare in asian country though), so there will probably be a lot of controversy surrounding it. I am already seeing signs of people bashing the series on a number of aspects. But it'll depends on how the visuals is going depicted and the story is going to progress. I personally don't have any problems with the series because it's easy for me to switch my mind off so i actually enjoyed the series despite its flaws. It wasn't the worst series that i have read but it have the entertaining factors that does the job for me. There are already people saying that it's so bad it's so good o_o

I would also like to point out that Terra Formar have far more things in common with gantz instead of Snk in terms of nudity, sexuality, senseless killing, random death and huge cast of characters with names. The only prominent things they share is the survival themes and nothing else. You can say quite a few aspect of the series have several elements that serve very little purpose and impact to the story. Based on my deductions, Terra Formar will predominantly attract more male audience than female which is obvious since the series is aimed at a male demographic. However, one of the reason why Snk was so popular with both the male and female fan base because it doesn't discriminate sexes and showcased signs of gender equality to some extent unlike most other shounen series which mainly sexualize female and heavily embed some traditional gender value (such as female being more elegant and ladylike/wear skirt/weak/damsel in distress and boys have to be masculine and strong). :X

But since this won't apply to Terra Formars, it is likely female audience won't be interested in it unless there are other aspects that can draw them into it. Even in terms of mystery and world-building, it's very vague compared to snk. But ofcourse, things might be different in the anime. At least, i hope the studio will improve the manga by doing the right thing that the manga didn't do >.< These are merely based on my observations from years of hanging out with female anime fans so i can relate to the sort of things that will interest them/reasons as to why they would watch a certain shounen series.

On a side note, from the sound of it, it seemed like the anime will probably release somewhere in late 2014-mid 2015 o-0
EstherellaFeb 14, 2014 1:05 AM
Feb 15, 2014 4:19 AM

Sep 2011
Estherella said:
Who would ever thought it would get an anime adaption o.0 Can't say i was surprised about it though since now i got something to look forward: how the audience are going to react to this and how they are going to adapt the anime. This anime will probably gather quite a lot of hype because of its theme but whether it will fulfill the expectations of majority of the people is another case since gantz anime is only so-so.

I doubt this will get the same amount of hype as Snk for many reasons: Snk happened to be released at the right time when the anime industry was filled with so many slice-of-life and fan-service/harem series since it has been over a few years since a dark survival apocalypse themed series have been released. It was about time people were fed up with the same sort of themes so this sort of shift have attracted the attention of the media.

Secondly, terra formars have a mixed review with a lot of people (well mainly the western side of the world, not so sure how it fare in asian country though), so there will probably be a lot of controversy surrounding it. I am already seeing signs of people bashing the series on a number of aspects. But it'll depends on how the visuals is going depicted and the story is going to progress. I personally don't have any problems with the series because it's easy for me to switch my mind off so i actually enjoyed the series despite its flaws. It wasn't the worst series that i have read but it have the entertaining factors that does the job for me. There are already people saying that it's so bad it's so good o_o

I would also like to point out that Terra Formar have far more things in common with gantz instead of Snk in terms of nudity, sexuality, senseless killing, random death and huge cast of characters with names. The only prominent things they share is the survival themes and nothing else. You can say quite a few aspect of the series have several elements that serve very little purpose and impact to the story. Based on my deductions, Terra Formar will predominantly attract more male audience than female which is obvious since the series is aimed at a male demographic. However, one of the reason why Snk was so popular with both the male and female fan base because it doesn't discriminate sexes and showcased signs of gender equality to some extent unlike most other shounen series which mainly sexualize female and heavily embed some traditional gender value (such as female being more elegant and ladylike/wear skirt/weak/damsel in distress and boys have to be masculine and strong). :X

But since this won't apply to Terra Formars, it is likely female audience won't be interested in it unless there are other aspects that can draw them into it. Even in terms of mystery and world-building, it's very vague compared to snk. But ofcourse, things might be different in the anime. At least, i hope the studio will improve the manga by doing the right thing that the manga didn't do >.< These are merely based on my observations from years of hanging out with female anime fans so i can relate to the sort of things that will interest them/reasons as to why they would watch a certain shounen series.

On a side note, from the sound of it, it seemed like the anime will probably release somewhere in late 2014-mid 2015 o-0

I am not surprised at all, this gets 300k-400k sales in Japan quite easily.
Feb 15, 2014 6:09 PM

Jun 2008
In all honesty, i really want an anime adaption of 7seeds ;'( It is one of the fascinating apocalypse series i've read. In japan, the series averages about 150k-200k per volume sales which is very good considering that it is a josei series. Q.Q
Jul 1, 2017 10:22 PM
Nov 2014
How they evolved freakishly fast is explained down the road and it's quite the spoiler
Aug 30, 2017 9:48 PM
Aug 2017
Listing the loopholes in this manga....its gonna take 600 years to do so....

I just read this manga from scratch last week....
I came here after reading Gantz...and personally really liked it

I read its summary and thought it might be good.......but ...i feel sorry that i wasted a whole lot of energy on something so ...so dumb

First of all, please allow me to say this wholeheartedly
Its author is totally dumb...in my country there is a saying that...

"like a container half filled with anything makes most noise, similarly a person with half or inappropriate knowledge makes most noise trying to make others believe he is smart"

But Mr Yu sagusa... You are dumb to the point of being a miracle to be given money to make something like this...i wish that one of the african tribal people punch you so that you get some common sense

Loopholes/Awestruck dumb points

Spoilers included

1. All above as mentioned by all

2. At the very start..that tried to create tension that only 36% of actual volunteers make it past the surgery... that is 1 out of three....and when all those 3 friends from Mexico alex etc...went for surgery all of them made it... I dont know why they created that emotional pre-surgery scene

3. As per this manga all women are only 3 things
A.stupid
B.useless
C.have hot bodies(except asimov's wife)

Unless they are daughter of some great commander..and only because you inherited his powers...otherwise you are just a fodder

4. We have games which show the use of plasma tech in weapons,hand held rail guns, gravitational weapons like in gantz..showing such weapons in present or near future....

But no,600 years in future we would still be using bullets....hats off

Moreover, in Annex 1 they knew their enemy, but just brought few fighters and lot of non combatants..to fight millions of roaches....with no proper weapons...no tanks no sci-fi weapons..nothing....and expecting the roaches to happily come and be their test subject

How much dumb the author can be......even in our present times....in order to kill a place with few hundreds of roaches it takes a whole group of people to do so.(no real life experience).....and to kill millions of roaches with super human power they send only 30-40 fighters..........and expect the readers to be dumb....well...its a miracle how they are being successful.....and a great mystery... I guessmars roaches are behind it

5. Roman federation....i guess the roman gods somehow got frustrated with current condition of rome and came to earth to give them lots and lots of money..to be in par with america, China and britain somehow lost its riches and became rome's b**ch

6. Roaches grew to 2mtrs height in 500 years...but more importantly... Mosses remain the same as on earth..
And people.... Of Annex 1 when attacked even before reaching mars..with all of their main drugs supply destroyed...when reached mars...took ample time to enjoy the scenery of mars whem their friends were torn into peices by cockroaches

7. Apparantely in future, people have lost knowledge to make a proper drone-satellite but easily land on mars when piloted by humans(Bugs 1&2)

8. Also i really dont get the reason for joseph newton's story.... I mean
Firstly, his father getting into contract with a prostitute...and that prostitute being so noble to give them a child...and returning back to prostitution.. leaving all the luxuries, riches of the being the mother of heir of world's strongest family.....i guess people in future are totally..saint like

And they can actually forecast how the baby's nose will grow in future
And i guess, people of future don't know the meaning of test tube babies...becoz as per latest trends , in our present, it seems viable in few years and can also pre-determine the characteristics of the baby beforehand.

And in his fight with komachi after his brain was cut in 2 peices his body in 4 peices.... he didnt showed his planaria's traits untill he was put into a machine
Whereas eva frost regenarated fully from ...her boob...i couldn't stop laughing on this bullshit....i mean not a finger, not peice of her skin ...but a boob of her was left after her remaining body being fully blown into atoms

9. Metamorphis surgery....on earth it takes millions of billions of dollars, highly sophisticated medical equipments, only the best surgeons to make it success

But somehow on mars you can do it with the only surgeons available holding 3 knives in hand ..in a dark cave...and becoming masters of reverse engineering the whole process and applying it on themselves....

At this point i felt like how the people of future can live...in such a shame that it took them thousands of years to reach that level and cockroaches did it within few decades.......they should just kill themselves and end this stupid shit of a manga

I guess i made this post alot longer than actually intended
But

I just can't stop critizing this bullshit....

But still it has some good action scenes like that sick person with multiple animal in him

But i have to say i really liked asimov's spin off...and so far it was the only one which showed future advanced weapons..... surprisingly... main manga showing none.....well there we have to thanks boichi for suxh awesome story
Thanks for reading
Hornyotaku7Aug 30, 2017 11:38 PM
Sep 1, 2017 1:54 AM
Jun 2016
Hornyotaku7 said:
Listing the loopholes in this manga....its gonna take 600 years to do so....

I just read this manga from scratch last week....
I came here after reading Gantz...and personally really liked it

I read its summary and thought it might be good.......but ...i feel sorry that i wasted a whole lot of energy on something so ...so dumb

First of all, please allow me to say this wholeheartedly
Its author is totally dumb...in my country there is a saying that...

"like a container half filled with anything makes most noise, similarly a person with half or inappropriate knowledge makes most noise trying to make others believe he is smart"

But Mr Yu sagusa... You are dumb to the point of being a miracle to be given money to make something like this...i wish that one of the african tribal people punch you so that you get some common sense

Loopholes/Awestruck dumb points

Spoilers included

1. All above as mentioned by all

2. At the very start..that tried to create tension that only 36% of actual volunteers make it past the surgery... that is 1 out of three....and when all those 3 friends from Mexico alex etc...went for surgery all of them made it... I dont know why they created that emotional pre-surgery scene

3. As per this manga all women are only 3 things
A.stupid
B.useless
C.have hot bodies(except asimov's wife)

Unless they are daughter of some great commander..and only because you inherited his powers...otherwise you are just a fodder

4. We have games which show the use of plasma tech in weapons,hand held rail guns, gravitational weapons like in gantz..showing such weapons in present or near future....

But no,600 years in future we would still be using bullets....hats off

Moreover, in Annex 1 they knew their enemy, but just brought few fighters and lot of non combatants..to fight millions of roaches....with no proper weapons...no tanks no sci-fi weapons..nothing....and expecting the roaches to happily come and be their test subject

How much dumb the author can be......even in our present times....in order to kill a place with few hundreds of roaches it takes a whole group of people to do so.(no real life experience).....and to kill millions of roaches with super human power they send only 30-40 fighters..........and expect the readers to be dumb....well...its a miracle how they are being successful.....and a great mystery... I guessmars roaches are behind it

5. Roman federation....i guess the roman gods somehow got frustrated with current condition of rome and came to earth to give them lots and lots of money..to be in par with america, China and britain somehow lost its riches and became rome's b**ch

6. Roaches grew to 2mtrs height in 500 years...but more importantly... Mosses remain the same as on earth..
And people.... Of Annex 1 when attacked even before reaching mars..with all of their main drugs supply destroyed...when reached mars...took ample time to enjoy the scenery of mars whem their friends were torn into peices by cockroaches

7. Apparantely in future, people have lost knowledge to make a proper drone-satellite but easily land on mars when piloted by humans(Bugs 1&2)

8. Also i really dont get the reason for joseph newton's story.... I mean
Firstly, his father getting into contract with a prostitute...and that prostitute being so noble to give them a child...and returning back to prostitution.. leaving all the luxuries, riches of the being the mother of heir of world's strongest family.....i guess people in future are totally..saint like

And they can actually forecast how the baby's nose will grow in future
And i guess, people of future don't know the meaning of test tube babies...becoz as per latest trends , in our present, it seems viable in few years and can also pre-determine the characteristics of the baby beforehand.

And in his fight with komachi after his brain was cut in 2 peices his body in 4 peices.... he didnt showed his planaria's traits untill he was put into a machine
Whereas eva frost regenarated fully from ...her boob...i couldn't stop laughing on this bullshit....i mean not a finger, not peice of her skin ...but a boob of her was left after her remaining body being fully blown into atoms

9. Metamorphis surgery....on earth it takes millions of billions of dollars, highly sophisticated medical equipments, only the best surgeons to make it success

But somehow on mars you can do it with the only surgeons available holding 3 knives in hand ..in a dark cave...and becoming masters of reverse engineering the whole process and applying it on themselves....

At this point i felt like how the people of future can live...in such a shame that it took them thousands of years to reach that level and cockroaches did it within few decades.......they should just kill themselves and end this stupid shit of a manga

I guess i made this post alot longer than actually intended
But

I just can't stop critizing this bullshit....

But still it has some good action scenes like that sick person with multiple animal in him

But i have to say i really liked asimov's spin off...and so far it was the only one which showed future advanced weapons..... surprisingly... main manga showing none.....well there we have to thanks boichi for suxh awesome story
Thanks for reading

lol how far did you read?
Sep 3, 2017 10:16 AM
Aug 2017
[/quote]

lol how far did you read?[/quote]

Hehe...as much as there is😎
I read it just after reading gantz and thought it would be cool too...but it was utter garbage...but do recommemd asimov's spin-off...it was awesome...voilence,action,lil bit humour and most importantly.... Hot russian women.😉

Cant beleive it was adapted into anime and moreover a live action movie... Someone gotta find those roaches who made it popular
(no offense to those who like it, its just that... It feels as if roaches are the protagonist here and is made for them only)

As a side note. I stopped mentioning its dumbness... only bcoz it was taking too long to frame.. sensible sentences... It is full of..loopholes..i can make a light novel.. mentioning its loopholes

I have wasted alot of time in my life..but never regretted it... Untill i read terraformars.

Author really need to gain some common sense...and need to realize that its..a sci-fi horror genre, and in main manga there is lack of both

I really can't get enough... Critizing it
Sorry if I made it..lil bit too long😅
Hornyotaku7Sep 3, 2017 9:39 PM
Sep 9, 2017 12:44 AM
Aug 2017
Updation: few more stupidity of this manga found

10. Just few minutes ago i was watching discovery channel.
And they were showing about a shrimp fighting an octopus

The shrimp punched the octopus, and the narrator mentioned that that punch on human scale is same as a bullet from .22 caliber gun

And there i remembered that boxer that was given power of a shrimp, with that same punch power.. But the facts of the real shrimp gave away the foolishness of the manga.

In reality that shrimp has incredible swim speed covering 30x of his total length in a second, compared to humans we need to swim at the speed of 209kmph to match that speed. And that is the secret behind that bullet punch it uses its hind legs to boost that punch, not actually punches like shown in manga

It shows that the author has less that half knowledge of the things he mentions only if he had good knowledge of things, this manga would have been so much better

11. Nowadays I am reading.. Hotoku no ken/Hotoku shinken/Fist of the North Star

Man...its an epic... But terraformars tried to copy some of its elements, like for joseph...the so called result of 600 years of hardwork of a family to create a b**ch with a good shaped nose....

And in Fotns....the protagonist is the result of 2000 years of succession of genes..Creating the most human a human can be
Creating a human carrying 2000 years of supreme lineage...and standing up to that lineage

There is not a direct copy of the idea
But its clear that the basic elements lf that character were copy of kenshiro of fotns

....sorry did.i wrote copy, I meant..
The most pathetic copy ever imagined by any dumb person at all

This also shows the total immaturity of the author of terraformars

But for Buronson..author of fotns..i have only one world... Legendary.

Compared to buronson .. author of terraformars is 2000 years to early to make a manga

But is also shows the generation gap.. and immense fall in the quality of mangas and even greater fall in choice of readers

In 70s kochikame, golgo 13
In 80s there were fotns,dbz and maybe more
In 90s.. naruto bleach gintama one peice
In 2000s.. fairy tail, rave masters fist of the blue sky(same creators of fotns)..claymore.magi

All of the new legends were a grade down from their predecessors.. the difference maybe small.. but I am sure they were not better that their predecessors

And i am happy that there is one saviour ln our times... One Punch Man, it maybe me personal opinion

But it is the only one capable of being a legend in our times(2010s)

But...We NEED MORE!!!! Please god create more legendary mangakas....or is it really kalyug😫😫😫
Hornyotaku7Sep 9, 2017 12:51 AM

More topics from this board

» Hiatus or Ongoing?

Seiidou - Apr 4

3 by Seiidou »»
Apr 4, 5:16 PM

» Resuming serialisation from april 4

MegamiRem - Mar 25

2 by Agelastus »»
Mar 28, 2:17 AM

» Subreddit for Terra Formars

ReSeinen - Sep 1, 2022

0 by ReSeinen »»
Sep 1, 2022 8:24 PM

» What happened to Terra Formars?

ReSeinen - Apr 21, 2021

9 by MoesianThracian »»
Aug 16, 2022 3:33 AM

» No one translating this?

NHS-KEMISH - Apr 4, 2019

9 by TheMangaManiac »»
Jun 16, 2021 6:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.