Forum Settings
Forums
New
Do you think it's wrong to love someone of the same sex?
Yes
19.6%
No
80.4%
525 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 4, 2009 5:41 PM

Dec 2008
Sick-Bastard said:
StephanBlackhawk said:
AIDS was created by the government to kill off the gays and blacks.

Their best idea yet in my opinion.
Wait you're yelling that gays don't belong becuase they're not normal, yet you manage the Sick Bastard club?

Feb 4, 2009 5:42 PM
Jun 2008
Sick-Bastard said:

AIDS. Gays gave brought us the plague of AIDS. We should hate them just for that, besides the fact of the rest of the shit they do.

Sorry guys, I'm just not down with the whole "Let me put me dick in your ass, man." thing. Sorry. Guys shouldn't fuck other guys. Girl's shouldn't fuck other girls. Why can't people just fucking accept that?

Actually, AIDS originated in Africa, with the SIV virus. Which infected simian species and was transmitted to not only us but also felines, hence FIV infected African Lions. So really bushfoods and blood infected with SIV was most likely the cause of HIV, as viruses can mutate. Then, HIV causes AIDS, that shouldn't need to be explained.

Also, different people have different views, at least be somewhat respectful towards them.

Feb 4, 2009 5:42 PM

Jun 2008
FeastOfThePanda said:
Sick-Bastard said:
StephanBlackhawk said:

Wait you're yelling that gays don't belong becuase they're not normal, yet you manage the Sick Bastard club?

Uh yeah, what are you getting at?
I'm back.
Feb 4, 2009 5:44 PM

Jul 2007
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
What would you do if you had that "mental illness" and there was no cure?

I do have a mental illness that there is no cure for, so I guess I would keep on living how I am right now.

And what if someone wished to condemn people with your illness? Would you think that was fair, even though you weren't hurting anyone?

My mental illness doesn't involve fucking other men in the ass.

That's not an answer to my question, their "mental illness" is easily comparable to yours. Both aren't hurting anyone, yet only one (homosexuality is condemned). So, answer my question, would you think it would be fair if you were prosecuted for your mental illness that isn't hurting anyone?
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Feb 4, 2009 5:45 PM

Dec 2008
Sick-Bastard said:
FeastOfThePanda said:
Sick-Bastard said:
StephanBlackhawk said:

Uh yeah, what are you getting at?
That raping animals is worst then fucking men in the ass.

Feb 4, 2009 5:45 PM

Jun 2008
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:

I do have a mental illness that there is no cure for, so I guess I would keep on living how I am right now.

And what if someone wished to condemn people with your illness? Would you think that was fair, even though you weren't hurting anyone?

That's not an answer to my question, their "mental illness" is easily comparable to yours. Both aren't hurting anyone, yet only one (homosexuality is condemned). So, answer my question, would you think it would be fair if you were prosecuted for your mental illness that isn't hurting anyone?

I don't care what you say. Fucking other men in the ass is wrong.
I'm back.
Feb 4, 2009 5:47 PM

Jul 2007
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:

One day when you grow the fuck up and learn to think for yourself, you'll realize the stupidity of claims made without any reason. Or, at least I truly hope you will...for your sake.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Feb 4, 2009 5:48 PM

Jun 2008
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:

One day when you grow the fuck up and learn to think for yourself, you'll realize the stupidity of claims made without any reason. Or, at least I truly hope you will...for your sake.

Says the man who listens to Coldplay.
I'm back.
Feb 4, 2009 5:48 PM

Jul 2007
What.
Feb 4, 2009 5:49 PM
Jun 2008
Scud said:
What.

This.

Feb 4, 2009 5:49 PM

Jun 2008
Scud said:
What.

Don't tell me you support gays too?
I'm back.
Feb 4, 2009 5:50 PM

Dec 2008
No eventually Sick Bastard will say something he shouldn't have said of said in front of gays and blacks. Shortly after he will be gang raped.

Feb 4, 2009 5:51 PM

Jul 2007
Sick-Bastard said:
Scud said:
What.

Don't tell me you support gays too?

I'm not really a "supporter" of anything. I'm indifferent for the most part. But the whole "Says the man who listens to Coldplay." was a little too much for me to ignore.
Feb 4, 2009 5:52 PM

Nov 2007
Sick Bastard is from Texas, thus making his argument void.
sad
Feb 4, 2009 5:53 PM

Jun 2008
FeastOfThePanda said:
No eventually Sick Bastard will say something he shouldn't have said of said in front of gays and blacks. Shortly after he will be gang raped.

So I'm guessing your gay, black, or a democrat? Or all 3.
I'm back.
Feb 4, 2009 5:54 PM

Aug 2007
FeastOfThePanda said:

Your sig line almost goes with that.
Feb 4, 2009 5:54 PM

May 2008
FeastOfThePanda said:

This is him taking part in Anal Cunt style sick bastardism.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Feb 4, 2009 5:55 PM

Jun 2008
StephanBlackhawk said:

Get back to the kitchen.
I'm back.

Jul 2007
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:

Yes because that is completely relevant to this discussion. God, I don't think there would be a more adequate specimen of a close-minded person who intentionally disregards fairness and truth.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)

Nov 2007
Sick-Bastard said:
StephanBlackhawk said:

Get back to the kitchen.

Sorry, to busy fucking my girlfriend :3
sad

Dec 2008
Sick-Bastard said:
FeastOfThePanda said:

So I'm guessing your gay, black, or a democrat? Or all 3.
None of the above.

Jul 2007
Sick-Bastard said:
StephanBlackhawk said:

Get back to the kitchen.

Birthday March 15, 1993
Feb 4, 2009 5:56 PM

Jun 2008
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:

Yes because that is completely relevant to this discussion. God, I don't think there would be a more adequate specimen of a close-minded person who intentionally disregards fairness and truth.

You also use a Mac.
I'm back.

Dec 2008
StephanBlackhawk said:
Sick-Bastard said:
StephanBlackhawk said:

Get back to the kitchen.

rofl

Jul 2007
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:

You also use a Mac.

Actually I don't. Not that it matters.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Feb 4, 2009 5:57 PM

Jun 2008
Scud said:
Sick-Bastard said:
StephanBlackhawk said:

Get back to the kitchen.

Birthday March 15, 1993

Birthday: November 8, 1989

I'm back.
Feb 4, 2009 5:59 PM

Jun 2008
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:

You also use a Mac.

Shit, it forgot Macs can't take screenshots.
I'm back.
Feb 4, 2009 5:59 PM
Jun 2008
Fuck, use spoilers guys. This is painful to read.

Feb 4, 2009 6:00 PM

Jun 2008
the_prime_one said:
Fuck, use spoilers guys. This is painful to read.

As long as I'm involved, it'll always be painful to read.
I'm back.
Feb 4, 2009 6:00 PM

Jul 2007
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Sin said:

You also use a Mac.

Shit, it forgot Macs can't take screenshots. So how did you get that picture of iTunes opened using a Mac in your profile?

It's a script that shows what you've recently listened to on last.fm in a picture that looks like iTunes.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Feb 4, 2009 6:01 PM

Dec 2008
Sick-Bastard said:
Scud said:
Sick-Bastard said:
StephanBlackhawk said:

Get back to the kitchen.

Birthday March 15, 1993

Wait you're 15 that explains everything.

Feb 4, 2009 6:02 PM

Feb 2008
StephanBlackhawk said:
Sick-Bastard said:
StephanBlackhawk said:

Get back to the kitchen.

I lol'd.

Best answer on this thread.
Feb 4, 2009 6:02 PM

Jun 2008
StephanBlackhawk said:
Sick-Bastard said:
StephanBlackhawk said:

Get back to the kitchen.

Well hurry up. I'm hungry.
I'm back.
Feb 4, 2009 6:03 PM

Feb 2007
Sick-Bastard said:
Shit, it forgot Macs can't take screenshots.

1. Yes they can
2. They can also capture any portion of the screen you would like, built in feature. It's nice. Better than print screen.
3. Also have a feature where you can set a timer and it will take a picture then. Not sure why. Mildly pointless feature, but it exists. u fag u.
Feb 4, 2009 6:05 PM

Nov 2007
Sick-Bastard said:
StephanBlackhawk said:
Sick-Bastard said:
StephanBlackhawk said:

Get back to the kitchen.

Sorry, I don't work for Indians.
sad
Feb 4, 2009 6:05 PM

Jun 2008
FeastOfThePanda said:
Sick-Bastard said:
Scud said:
Sick-Bastard said:
StephanBlackhawk said:

Get back to the kitchen.

Birthday March 15, 1993

Wait you're 15 that explains everything.

THATS 15 AND 11/12 TO YOU, BUSTER
I'm back.
Feb 4, 2009 6:10 PM

Jun 2008
StephanBlackhawk said:
Sick-Bastard said:
StephanBlackhawk said:
Sick-Bastard said:
StephanBlackhawk said:

Get back to the kitchen.

Sorry, I don't work for Indians.

Silly me, asking a black person to do work. XD
I'm back.
Feb 4, 2009 6:12 PM

Nov 2007
Sick-Bastard said:

OHOHOH. Not offended.
sad
Feb 4, 2009 6:14 PM
Apr 2008
No problem with gays or bis. I actually find <good> traps attractive, so I suppose I'd be considered bi.

And Sick-Bastard, what's so wrong about two guys/girls getting it on? It doesn't affect you.
Feb 4, 2009 6:14 PM

May 2008
StephanBlackhawk said:
Sick-Bastard said:

OHOHOH. Not offended.

What amazes me is how you can manage to type so fast while fucking your girlfriend. Women really are amazing multitaskers.
A past can last a lifetime.
How to Read Manga! | AnimeBytes | iMangaScans
Feb 4, 2009 6:19 PM

May 2008
I think it's time for Anal Cunt.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Feb 4, 2009 6:21 PM

Dec 2008
Dear god. I just threw up all over my keyboard.

Feb 4, 2009 6:23 PM

Feb 2008
Zetsubou1117 said:
No problem with gays or bis. I actually find <good> traps attractive, so I suppose I'd be considered bi.

And Sick-Bastard, what's so wrong about two guys/girls getting it on? It doesn't affect you.

Apparently it does affects him. How could i have been so blind?

Don't be shy. Spill it all out for everyone in GD to troll.
Feb 4, 2009 6:25 PM

Jun 2008
Nayah said:
Zetsubou1117 said:

Apparently it does affects him. How could i have been so blind?

Don't be shy. Spill it all out for everyone in GD to troll.

Fine fine. I'm a raging rascist.

Also, how the fuck do you get banned on these forums anyway? It seems right now it's damn near impossible.
I'm back.
Feb 4, 2009 6:27 PM

Aug 2007
i love them. :<

the bring up the greatest joys in life. 8D
Feb 4, 2009 6:27 PM

Dec 2008
Do your parents beat you?

Feb 4, 2009 6:29 PM

Feb 2008
Sick-Bastard said:

Also, how the fuck do you get banned on these forums anyway? It seems right now it's damn near impossible.

Try B_N, pretty good ban bait. Ask TPO, be_loved or Sin, they should know..

Edit : Mistake on my part.
NayahFeb 4, 2009 6:35 PM
Feb 4, 2009 6:29 PM

Feb 2008
the world's population reaching above 6b, i would say it is nature's way of controlling overpopulation, since people aren't being wiped out nearly as much or as fast as warfare, hunger, and disease once did. less people having kids that they wont have time to take care of anyways. my reasoning being that some of this state is biological rather than a mere choice. either way, man is free to do as they please so long as they accept[or not] the outcome of their choices.
Feb 4, 2009 6:30 PM

Jun 2008
FeastOfThePanda said:
Do your parents beat you?

Nah, but my father mentally abused me for ten years of my life. If it was up to me, I would rather that he beat me though.
I'm back.
Feb 4, 2009 6:30 PM
Jun 2008
Nayah said:
Sick-Bastard said:

Try B_N, pretty good ban bait. Ask Sin, he should know..

-Ahem-

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.