Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2013 9:02 PM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Now this one is making me think that all three episodes might be connected somehow. First it was random sex in a cloud, the cloud was turning into human shapes. The second is a cloud that can absorb humans and make them into clouds and release them. And then the last one is about some water people who rain down(though different to how the second guy rained down), stayed there like water, before evaporating and turning back into the cloud.
Of course I don't know how they are connected, but it is interesting.
May 12, 2014 11:22 PM

Jun 2011
Now this one is understandable, and it's actually freakin cool. If there was a message behind every episode I would like to know (someone PM me please).
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 15, 2016 2:50 PM

May 2012
These 3 shorts were really weird I must say :|
Aug 6, 2020 7:17 PM

Nov 2013
Tsuji's human faces are simple yet so unsettling. I wish the image quality were better. The third short is my favorite by far. I really like the minimalist soundtrack too.

Jun 5, 2023 10:09 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3tsu no Kumo Episode 2 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Aug 14, 2013

5 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jun 23, 2023 9:34 PM

Poll: » 3tsu no Kumo Episode 1 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Aug 14, 2013

9 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jun 23, 2023 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.