Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2013 6:49 PM
May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So this is my first time watching "simoun". In the beginning, the girls started to..........ehhh..... kiss. That got my heart racing I can not stop thinking about that. However, I then realized that "sibyllae" have a sad life having to go through war all the time.(sad face) ooooooooooo I just wish i could comfort niviril. I thought strawberry panic was the best yuri in the world, well i kind of guessed wrong I am still on the border line.
Aug 11, 2013 10:27 AM

May 2013
Lol
Just keep watching
Feb 19, 2016 8:40 AM
Nov 2015
I hope after finishing this anime I'll find the reason why the girl cried after being turned into a man
May 23, 2016 11:32 AM

Feb 2014
Dang, having to choose your sex at age 17. That's such a hard choice! What happens if you find out later that your choice was wrong?

So I guess the Sibyllae aren't so much chosen to be in their position, but instead volunteer?

So if Paraietta was planning to become a man for Neviril, and now Aaeru has quickly become close to Neviril...jealousy and drama?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2021 4:23 AM

Feb 2012
This episode had some of the most horrible exposition I've ever seen, characters talking at length about things that everyone living in the country already knows. Immersion is totally lost when it's all too obvious that the characters are not really talking to each other but explaining things to the audience. Well, at least they got it over with so maybe there's less need of it in the future.
Feb 4, 6:24 PM

Sep 2020
I like all this worldbuilding but agree it's way too much at once. That said, the undetermined gender concept is pretty unique.
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz

More topics from this board

Poll: » Simoun Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kotori - Apr 6, 2008

75 by teaknight »»
Mar 1, 11:52 AM

Poll: » Simoun Episode 10 Discussion

gohdan - Sep 22, 2011

10 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 4, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Simoun Episode 8 Discussion

gohdan - Sep 8, 2011

13 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 4, 7:16 PM

Poll: » Simoun Episode 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Aug 7, 2012

8 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 4, 6:31 PM

Poll: » Simoun Episode 1 Discussion

Kira01 - Dec 11, 2009

14 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 4, 6:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.