Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 29, 2013 7:13 PM

Sep 2011
Yah this is pretty old news and all but im curious as what do people think of his role as the joker

Mark hamil always will be the king of this voice but still im pretty damn impressed at how troy is doing this, especially since this sounds nothing like him.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 29, 2013 7:18 PM

Nov 2012
Yeah it was pretty good.
How come Mark isn't voicing him?
Jul 29, 2013 7:20 PM

Sep 2011
Unit-01 said:
Yeah it was pretty good.
he retired voicing that character with batman arkhum city. I think he said something about him getting old and its starting to mess with his voice
JizzyHitlerJul 29, 2013 7:24 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 29, 2013 7:29 PM

Aug 2012
He's doing pretty alright, but no one can top Mark Hamill's Joker laugh. I wish October would come sooner, damn it!
Jul 29, 2013 7:33 PM

Jul 2013
He'll do a damn fine job. We'll just have to play the game to see if he's better than Mark Hamill.
Jul 29, 2013 7:44 PM

Sep 2011
MrAwesome2011 said:
but no one can top Mark Hamill's Joker laugh.
oh yah, that laugh is one of a kind, i always loved how mark hamil described how he mastered that laugh, he would be in traffic on his way to work or the recording studio and he would just start getting into character in the car. He'd practice his laugh getting really into it in his car just laughing manically. then he says about how one day he actually looked to his left and saw people staring at him

I need to find that interview again it was actually pretty funny

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jul 29, 2013 7:53 PM
Jul 2018
Pretty good actually, much better than I was expecting.
Jul 29, 2013 8:44 PM

Jul 2013
I have to say that i'm actually pretty impressed. I would say that this might be the second best voice of Joker after Mark Hamill's.
Jul 29, 2013 8:50 PM

Nov 2012
MrAwesome2011 said:
He's doing pretty alright, but no one can top Mark Hamill's Joker laugh. I wish October would come sooner, damn it!
I kind of forgot how his laugh sounds like :l
Jul 29, 2013 9:20 PM

Apr 2012
Wow< I always knew Troy Baker was good since Brothers in Arms, but that was just awesome as the Joker
Jul 29, 2013 11:19 PM

Feb 2013
Unit-01 said:
MrAwesome2011 said:
I kind of forgot how his laugh sounds like :l

Obligatory interview post.

The Joker is the reason Mark Hamill is on my favorite people list.
Jul 29, 2013 11:22 PM

Jun 2013
Unit-01 said:
Yeah it was pretty good.

Another reason is they wanted younger voice actors for this arc of Batman, seeing as how its a prequel.
Jul 29, 2013 11:38 PM

Jul 2013
He is such a good voice actor!! I thought he did a good job as the joker! He was also good in The Last of Us and Naruto series!! ^_^
Aug 5, 2013 9:36 AM

May 2012
Yeah, I was pretty skeptical at first since he voiced Robin and Two-Face in Arkham City but I'm impressed with what we've heard so far. Then again, he's been in a lot of games & anime I like and he rarely sounds the same so I should have had more faith in him.

More topics from this board

» What's the funnest local multiplayer game with friends.

SnipeStrike - Apr 16

14 by JaniSIr »»
3 hours ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3720 by Inuki »»
6 hours ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3513 by Tamamolicki »»
11 hours ago

» total games on your steam library ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 22

50 by Strahan »»
Yesterday, 4:32 PM

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - Apr 25

2 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
Yesterday, 12:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.