May 2013
Post and Discuss about the activities of each club during the transfer window

News for today :
1. Kolo Toure agreed join Liverpool on a free transfer
2. Neymar agreed to join Barcelona
3. Falcao and Valdes in Monaco to finalize deals
4.Man.United open talks with Barcelona for Fabregas

My thoughts :
1. Signed for the experience, no more, no less, Liverpool is going to need a LOT more if they want to qualify for next year's Champion's League
2. I think it's a bad move for Neymar to join Barcelona in this time of the year, since the world cup is next year, and well...it's very unlikely for Neymar to be a starter since we all already know who Barcelona striker is...(For those who didn't know, it's Messi)
3. Don't care about Valdes, but very dissapointed by Falcao, looks like the money really talks...nevertheless, Monaco is a lovely place to live...
4. Don't really think it's going to happen, since Fabregas himself stated that he would only play for Barcelona and Arsenal, but stranger things have happened in football before (Liverpool signs Carroll for 35 mil, He Who Shall Not Be Named joins Man.United from Arsenal, and a lot of other things....)
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
May 29, 2013 12:48 AM

Apr 2012
Manchester united should look for Fabregas as he is a good player.

。◕‿◕。 Fun In Life is what Matters! The More the Fun the better your Life Becomes!! 。◕‿◕。

May 29, 2013 12:52 AM

Jun 2007
soccer aka adult kickball
TallonKarrde23May 29, 2013 1:02 AM
May 29, 2013 12:59 AM

May 2013
Agree with you, Cesc is a very good player, but i do not want to see him in Man.United shirt like that traitor (this is coming from an Arsenal fan)

Also, new rumours :
1.Peres could make Ronaldo the World's highest paid player
2.Tottenham wants to sign David Villa for £10 million

My Thoughts :
1.Reasonable move, why wouldn't Peres make someone who can carry Real Madrid on his own the highest paid player in the World.
2.Bad, bad idea, you are not supposed to buy another aged striker when you already have lots of aging strikers, even if he is a very good forward
May 29, 2013 3:52 AM

Apr 2011
teddygamer said:

Might be a good transfer. A free transfer for a decent, experienced player isn't that bad. All we need is a decent winger now, really. Well, a consistent one. Downing is good when he's in form (which he thankfully was in for quite some time this season), but we need someone else.

For the Neymar transfer, hmmm..... I didn't like what I saw of him in the match vs England. Can he cope with the pressure of one of the three biggest league in the world?
May 29, 2013 6:11 PM

May 2008
I will just copy and paste what I think about falcaos move from the other page.

Also just confirms that he is going for money, he is 28, by the time they get in the champions league he will be 29/30, plus when they do get in the champions league they will have a low uefa seed thus will always be drawn into the hardest group just look at what happened to Man city the last 2 years both times drawn in the hardest group both times knocked out of the group stage. The same will happen to Monaco. His best years will be wasted all for money.
May 29, 2013 9:59 PM

May 2013
yhunata said:
teddygamer said:

Might be a good transfer. A free transfer for a decent, experienced player isn't that bad. All we need is a decent winger now, really. Well, a consistent one. Downing is good when he's in form (which he thankfully was in for quite some time this season), but we need someone else.

For the Neymar transfer, hmmm..... I didn't like what I saw of him in the match vs England. Can he cope with the pressure of one of the three biggest league in the world?

Agreed, you guys need at least one consistent winger and a replacement for Enrique, i admit, i haven't watched a lot of Liverpool games last season, but Enrique is below average to me from the matches i saw,but i heard Liverpool are in talk to sign Diego Capel from Lisbon for 5 mil,personally, i don't think it'll work out, i've never watched the Portugal League, but i've heard that he is very inconsistent.

To me, Neymar = Robinho 2.0, nuff said.
May 29, 2013 10:14 PM

May 2013
Nabi123 said:

Also just confirms that he is going for money, he is 28, by the time they get in the champions league he will be 29/30, plus when they do get in the champions league they will have a low uefa seed thus will always be drawn into the hardest group just look at what happened to Man city the last 2 years both times drawn in the hardest group both times knocked out of the group stage. The same will happen to Monaco. His best years will be wasted all for money.

I just had a realization today at school, if Falcao is going to move to another club, what other options does he have other than Monaco? The only clubs willing to pay for his release clause are probably R.Madrid, Man.City, and Chelsea.

Athletico probably won't let Falcao goes to their biggest rival, and Madrid probably'll buy a cheaper,better striker in the name of Luis Suarez,Man City under Pellegrini probably won't make stupid transfers like Mancini, and Abramovich won't spend big money on a striker, the only big cash Abramovich willing to spend is probably for a defensive midfielder, since Chelsea is desperate for it.

So yeah, moving to Monaco is his only option, and unlike La Liga, he will have a chance to win something there(yes, i know that Athletico just beat Madrid on the Copa final, but let's be honest here, it's only because Real Madrid having a horrible season, it's not going to be every season that Athletico challenge the top 2 Spanish giant for trophies)
teddygamerMay 29, 2013 10:30 PM
May 29, 2013 10:28 PM

May 2013
News for today :
1. Suarez intrested in a move to Real Madrid
2. Real Madrid have offered £60 million for Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Gareth Bale and set a deadline of June 15 for the deal to be complete
3. Monaco is intrested in signing Brazilian winger,Hulk, from Zenit St.Petersburg

My Thoughts :
1. Suarez should just leave England, it's better for him since he and his family won't be abused anymore by the English press, and one of the biggest club in the world is intrested and in need of a good striker like him.
2. Why??? Why would R.Madrid buy Bale, surely they don't really think he could replace Ronaldo, and he's too expensive for a player who's only good for half a season, but then again, Tottenham'll lose their best player, so i say, go for it Real Madrid, sign him up
3. I don't care honestly, Hulk is like Neymar to me, overrated, but i guess he would be an improvement to Monaco.And come to think of it...is Monaco trying to bring back the Porto 2011 squad?

May 30, 2013 1:44 PM

May 2008
teddygamer said:
Nabi123 said:

I just had a realization today at school, if Falcao is going to move to another club, what other options does he have other than Monaco? The only clubs willing to pay for his release clause are probably R.Madrid, Man.City, and Chelsea.

Athletico probably won't let Falcao goes to their biggest rival, and Madrid probably'll buy a cheaper,better striker in the name of Luis Suarez,Man City under Pellegrini probably won't make stupid transfers like Mancini, and Abramovich won't spend big money on a striker, the only big cash Abramovich willing to spend is probably for a defensive midfielder, since Chelsea is desperate for it.

So yeah, moving to Monaco is his only option, and unlike La Liga, he will have a chance to win something there(yes, i know that Athletico just beat Madrid on the Copa final, but let's be honest here, it's only because Real Madrid having a horrible season, it's not going to be every season that Athletico challenge the top 2 Spanish giant for trophies)

Ummm maybe but we(Chelsea) do need a striker, I mean everyone knows what happened with Torres and Ba has been a disappointment but he only cost 7 seven million so I can't be to sad. But if we get a top class striker next year plus Ba and Lukaku (Drogba 2.0) we will have a great foward line if you add in the three amigos. I was hoping that Atletico Madrid would do a cash plus Torres deal for Falcao but obviously that did not happen.
May 30, 2013 1:56 PM

May 2008
teddygamer said:
Nabi123 said:

Abramovich willing to spend is probably for a defensive midfielder, since Chelsea is desperate for it.

As for a dm we have mikel, luiz can play there, Essien is coming back form Madrid and also Oriol Romeu is coming back from injury and will be like a new signing having missed the whole season and we have a great 18 year old called Ake who played well last year under Rafa.
May 30, 2013 9:36 PM

May 2013
Nabi123 said:
teddygamer said:
Nabi123 said:

Ummm maybe but we(Chelsea) do need a striker, I mean everyone knows what happened with Torres and Ba has been a disappointment but he only cost 7 seven million so I can't be to sad. But if we get a top class striker next year plus Ba and Lukaku (Drogba 2.0) we will have a great foward line if you add in the three amigos. I was hoping that Atletico Madrid would do a cash plus Torres deal for Falcao but obviously that did not happen.

Ba has been a dissapointment because he's not given a chance to play by Rafa, give him a chance and i'm sure he'll do better than Torres in the LEAGUE, not in EUROPEAN competition ( I'm praising Torres here, he's been wonderful in European competition this season). And personally, i don't really think Chelsea needs another striker, you guys already have 2 proven EPL scorer in the name of Ba and Lukaku ( If i remember correctly, Lukaku goal tally is double digit last season, no?)
May 30, 2013 9:39 PM

May 2013
Nabi123 said:
teddygamer said:
Nabi123 said:

Abramovich willing to spend is probably for a defensive midfielder, since Chelsea is desperate for it.

As for a dm we have mikel, luiz can play there, Essien is coming back form Madrid and also Oriol Romeu is coming back from injury and will be like a new signing having missed the whole season and we have a great 18 year old called Ake who played well last year under Rafa.

...Dammit, how can i forget about Mikel... personally, i think Essien should just leave, Chelsea don't need an old, injury prone player with high wages on their squad.And Luiz... how can i forget about him, he's been in good form ever since he started on the defensive midfield position. But Chelsea really needs a new center back, Terry has been injured a lot last season.
May 30, 2013 9:46 PM

May 2013
News for today :
1. Stoke City hires Mark Hughes as their new manager
2. Jose Mourinho reportedly has signed the contract to be Chelsea's new manager.

My Thoughts :
1. Yeeeees.... go Mark Hughes, drag Stoke City down to the Championship!
2. ...No surprises there, was anyone really surprised by this news...?
May 31, 2013 10:28 AM

Sep 2012
It's official, Falcao will play for Monaco next year. can't wait for Monaco-PSG next year. Ibrahimovic vs Falcao should be interesting.
Jun 2, 2013 6:32 AM

Jan 2011
teddygamer said:

1. Yeeeees.... go Mark Hughes, drag Stoke City down to the Championship!

Hopefully Stoke finally get relegated next season
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.