Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2013 3:36 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Now a good episode.
I'm happy with what i see.
Not bad and next is a shun one.
May 18, 2013 5:26 PM
Mar 2011
wtf you watched this already? it usually doesnt come out till tommaro
May 18, 2013 8:43 PM

Jun 2012
tyrolizard1

here the video episode 58

lol soldier no match for pallasites world need to know only saint can beat evil one.

May 18, 2013 9:27 PM

Jun 2012
gold saint harbinger very silly he still broke those bones pallasite gold saint libra stop
him and go to meeting. and kouga get jealous of seiya hug saori. love rival ?
that mean kouga not think saori as mother but as woman. i remember something pegasus tenma vs sisyphos love rival for goddess athena sasha i mean saint seiya the lost canvas.
May 18, 2013 10:16 PM
Mar 2011
kouga is being a little fucking emo again its only normal for seiya to do that he is the former main lead. good thing shun show up next week maybe ikki will show up also wtf did they REALLY just show shun getting his ass beat? I know he is the weakest of the 5 but he is still a legendary bronze saint he should be kicking ass even without his armor like he did against pisces.
May 19, 2013 11:51 AM

Jan 2011
salvationhope said:
gold saint harbinger very silly he still broke those bones pallasite gold saint libra stop
him and go to meeting. and kouga get jealous of seiya hug saori. love rival ?
that mean kouga not think saori as mother but as woman. i remember something pegasus tenma vs sisyphos love rival for goddess athena sasha i mean saint seiya the lost canvas.

there wasnt any love triangle in Lost Canvas, Tenma an Sashas relationship was more like a brother an sister
May 19, 2013 1:09 PM
Mar 2011
Also just noticed but the guy that got his ass beat by shun was present lol.
May 19, 2013 10:09 PM

Nov 2011
oh my,Kouga really love Saori "that way" ,he got jealous when Seiya hug her
it was nice to see the Saints gathering,and also i didnt expected to see that many silver saints alive,i thought Kouga and his friends really kill them
May 20, 2013 6:20 AM
Apr 2012
i love any Saint Seiya series..but with Omega

1) massive disrespect to Seiya and co

2) this love triangle is sick.. cos kouga is a kid.
May 20, 2013 9:45 AM

Dec 2012
takashimaya said:

please elaborate
DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HYPE, ITS ALL JUST PART OF A MASTER PLAN
May 21, 2013 7:42 AM

Nov 2011
takashimaya said:

only kouga have disrespect to Seiya,and its only happen because of his jelously.
and also its not a love triangle,Seiya and Saori relationship is Platoonic at best,and Saori only see Kouga as her son...
May 21, 2013 8:16 PM

Jun 2012
Kouga imagines Seiya about to kiss Saori

maybe you right saori only see Kouga as her son what about kouga i think there other person similar attitude kouga his name is Oedipus this guy history from Ancient Greece killed his father and married his mother. Homer related that Oedipus' wife and mother hanged herself . will subaru stop kouga being emo thanks for him kouga back being mature again.

about seiya and saori they just holding back feeling they know some one in saints or other gona be jealous same as tenma and sasha they holding they feeling that why they friend but in heart they love each other. in original saint seiya athena she need follow rules she cannot fall in love her saints why if she fall in love with seiya and sex she need do that to all saints gona be unfair to other saints she only love with seiya she need do that to all her saints.

about past legend pegasus always side athena.
actually there two kind pegasus in past legend the other one pegasus child of medusa
and other one pegasus child of poseidon and zeus they create it together

look this wikipedia.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_Greek_gods_created_Pegasus

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/legend-of-pegasus.html

yup there two incarnation pegasus seiya child of poseidon and zeus
that why i think seiya and athena brother and sister.

i not sure about that kouga being child of medusa .

black and white pegasus.

i happy for kouga stop being pure love mother complex.

seiya is white pegasus them kouga true form black pegasus with darkness power

salvationhopeMay 22, 2013 9:33 AM
May 21, 2013 9:10 PM
Apr 2012
To elaborate.... and this is just my opinion as a viewer..

the disrespect i think is more from anime point of view... the old guys are made to look vey average yet these kids are fantastic...

Kouga seems like a kid who believes he is entitled to everything... maybe a reflection of todays kids? hahahah

I think I probably forget sometimes that this is a new spin off/ new era... but lost canvas didnt have story problems like omega and Omega seems very illogical and random at times...
May 21, 2013 10:34 PM

Nov 2011
yeah,Kouga have a sign to be a person with Oedipus complex,but in this episode (thanks to Subaru) its look like he is able to overcome that and decide to be a true saint of Athena.
About Omega have some very illogical and random plot , i agree,its really shown in Capricorn house episode,Ionia's motivation to server Mars sound very silly!
when i see that old man for the first time in episode 3,i think he will be a Mastermind type villain or another character with deep personality,but unfortunatly TOEI make a silly back story for him.
and i think its happen to Genbu too, i doubt he is designed too be an Athena loyalist at first,his "dark aura" and personality in episode 19 look too convincing to be just an act.
May 22, 2013 7:00 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
takashimaya said:

the disrespect i think is more from anime point of view... the old guys are made to look vey average yet these kids are fantastic...

Hmm, no. I don't know where you get these ideas. Clearly, all the old saints are not average even in Omega.

Also, the only thing more annoying than entitled teenagers are people complaining about entitled teenagers... oh wai-
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 22, 2013 9:25 PM

Jan 2011
looks like the twin sister of Aries Shion is one of main the villains

liked the ep, Gold Saints always makes things better but what happened to Paradox? shes in the OP so its kinda weird that she wasnt there, also dont really like that the bronze saints are going on separate ways an... wtf Kouga? shes like your mother, you should try to hit on Yuna instead
May 22, 2013 9:33 PM
Mar 2011
^ i'd rather see yuna get pwned then get hit on haha, but yeah the turn of events is wierd, i didnt expect kouga to fall into a cliche depression phase so soon after his first one.
tyrolizard1May 22, 2013 9:41 PM
May 22, 2013 9:42 PM

Jun 2012
silversaint what i saw i was shock i saw this video seiya and saori gangnam style and even hatsune miku :S (゚Д゚|||)

salvationhopeMay 22, 2013 9:47 PM
May 23, 2013 3:52 AM

Sep 2012
Hyperion's name got shamed..
May 23, 2013 4:36 AM

Jun 2012
Hyperion with red hair and cloth even sword one four king he really want kill all human?.

wait he is god ? i look this wikipedia

http://www.theoi.com/Titan/TitanHyperion.html

HYPERION was the Titan god of light, one of the sons of Ouranos (Heaven) and Gaia (Earth), and the father of the lights of heaven--Eos the Dawn, Helios the Sun, and Selene the Moon. His wife was Theia, lady of the aither--the shining blue of the sky. Hyperion's name means "watcher from above" or "he who goes above" from the greek words hyper and iôn.

Hyperion was one of the four Titan brothers who conspired with Kronos in the castration of their father Ouranos. When Sky descended to lie with Earth, Hyperion, Krios, Koios and Iapetos--posted at the four corners of the world--seized hold of their father and held him fast while Kronos castrated him with a sickle. In this myth these four Titanes personify the great pillars which appear in Near-Eastern cosmogonies holding heaven and earth apart, or else the entire cosmos aloft. As the father of the sun and dawn, Hyperion was no doubt regarded as the Titan of the pillar of the east. His brothers Koios, Krios and Iapetos presided respectively over the north, south and west.

The Titanes were eventually deposed by Zeus and cast into the pit of Tartaros. Hesiod describes this as a void located beneath the foundations of all, where earth, sea and sky have their roots. Here the Titanes shift in cosmological terms from being holders of heaven to bearers of the entire cosmos. According to Pindar and Aeschylus (in his lost play Prometheus Unbound) the Titanes were eventually released from the pit through the clemency of Zeus.

oh god that mean kouga gona fight God of time Kronos. thats is subaru.

TriGG did you think that subaru vessel of Kronos. like shun and kouga they got possess by god i mean shun possess by hades and kouga possess by apzu them subaru possess by Kronos.

list possess by gods

Shun Hades

kouga apzu

icant wait for subaru become kronos.

Guys this stupid toei did mistake again Pallas is the goddess of love? Really? Get your mythology straight dawn you toei the goddess of love is aphrodite not pallas.

salvationhopeMay 23, 2013 6:38 AM
May 23, 2013 7:24 AM

Oct 2011
Kouga was jealous of Seiya!! Athena collapsed due to the spiral ring so Seiya caught her. It did look like they were hugging. Thankfully Suburu was there to snap Kouga out. Ah the Four Titan Gods appear. Yay for Shun.

Yeah Pallas isn't the Goddess of Love

In Greek mythology, Pallas (Παλλάς) was the daughter of Triton. Acting as a foster parent to Zeus’s daughter Athena, Triton raised her alongside his own daughter. During a friendly fight between the two goddesses, Athena was protected from harm by Zeus but Pallas was mortally wounded. Out of sadness and regret, she created the palladium, a statue in the likeness of Pallas.[1] This story inspired a yearly festival in Libya dedicated to Athena. Girls from the Machlyans and Auseans tribes would fight each other, and those who died were labeled false virgins.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pallas_(daughter_of_Triton)

I also think Suburu will be taken over by Kronos. Since Kronos envied his father's power. Similarly Suburu envy Kouga for defeating a God. So he wants the power of a God. Also Kronos has a sister Rhea. She is also a Titan but in Omega she a Pallasite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titan_(mythology)
AnimeFan500May 23, 2013 7:28 AM
May 23, 2013 11:42 AM

Jan 2011
i dont think Omega will have Kronos, just like the issue with Apzu instead of Erebos, Omega seems to be avoiding greek mythology probably cause these Gods may become main villains in Next Dimension, in fact Kronos has appeared in the current manga an his younger brother Kairos in Lost Canvas
May 24, 2013 6:10 PM

Dec 2012
salvationhope said:
Hyperion with red hair and cloth even sword one four king he really want kill all human?.

wait he is god ? i look this wikipedia

http://www.theoi.com/Titan/TitanHyperion.html

HYPERION was the Titan god of light, one of the sons of Ouranos (Heaven) and Gaia (Earth), and the father of the lights of heaven--Eos the Dawn, Helios the Sun, and Selene the Moon. His wife was Theia, lady of the aither--the shining blue of the sky. Hyperion's name means "watcher from above" or "he who goes above" from the greek words hyper and iôn.

Hyperion was one of the four Titan brothers who conspired with Kronos in the castration of their father Ouranos. When Sky descended to lie with Earth, Hyperion, Krios, Koios and Iapetos--posted at the four corners of the world--seized hold of their father and held him fast while Kronos castrated him with a sickle. In this myth these four Titanes personify the great pillars which appear in Near-Eastern cosmogonies holding heaven and earth apart, or else the entire cosmos aloft. As the father of the sun and dawn, Hyperion was no doubt regarded as the Titan of the pillar of the east. His brothers Koios, Krios and Iapetos presided respectively over the north, south and west.

The Titanes were eventually deposed by Zeus and cast into the pit of Tartaros. Hesiod describes this as a void located beneath the foundations of all, where earth, sea and sky have their roots. Here the Titanes shift in cosmological terms from being holders of heaven to bearers of the entire cosmos. According to Pindar and Aeschylus (in his lost play Prometheus Unbound) the Titanes were eventually released from the pit through the clemency of Zeus.

oh god that mean kouga gona fight God of time Kronos. thats is subaru.

TriGG did you think that subaru vessel of Kronos. like shun and kouga they got possess by god i mean shun possess by hades and kouga possess by apzu them subaru possess by Kronos.

list possess by gods

Shun Hades

kouga apzu

icant wait for subaru become kronos.

Guys this stupid toei did mistake again Pallas is the goddess of love? Really? Get your mythology straight dawn you toei the goddess of love is aphrodite not pallas.

You may be on to something there, it could be possible that Subaru will be the Kronos... I mean that would be epic actually, Toei needs to get it right though...But then again Omega is so random you never know.
DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HYPE, ITS ALL JUST PART OF A MASTER PLAN
Oct 20, 2020 4:22 PM
Oct 2020
she love seiya and did they get married

Oct 20, 2020 4:26 PM
Oct 2020
she only loves seiya and also salvation hope she cant do it with the other saint see why they cant do it beacause if they have a child the gods will come for them some gods like zues will come to kill the them and other gods like posiedon and hades
Oct 20, 2020 4:28 PM
Oct 2020
she only love seiya and also salvation hope she cant do it with all the saint and if she and seiya have a child the gods will come after the child and and them
Oct 20, 2020 4:30 PM
Oct 2020
seiya and soari are not brother and sisters
Oct 20, 2020 4:34 PM
Oct 2020
and savation hope the answer i gave you is correct cause i checked it online
Oct 20, 2020 4:35 PM
Oct 2020
and salvation hope thats the correct answer cause i checked it online
Oct 20, 2020 4:36 PM
Oct 2020
and salvation hope thats the correct answer cause i checked it online
Oct 20, 2020 4:40 PM
Oct 2020
that the correct answer salvation hope because i chacked it online
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to tyrolizard1
^ i'd rather see yuna get pwned then get hit on haha, but yeah the turn of events is wierd, i didnt expect kouga to fall into a cliche depression phase so soon after his first one.
@tyrolizard1

Koga is nothing but a cliche.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 52 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShiroiRyu - Apr 6, 2013

51 by Vindicater »»
Jan 5, 10:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.