Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2013 10:50 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
God damnit ... that herp derp forgetting his previous life ... Grrr ... Well hopefully he gets it back at some point (fan of romance >.<) but more importantly, it would seem that the leader of the Cross eyes was ALOT more dangerous than I thought, I thought he was En's equal, not somebody much stronger than En.
Nov 19, 2014 9:14 AM

Jan 2013
I hope Kaiman really doesn't mean that. Poor Nikaido :(
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Feb 23, 2017 4:45 AM

Dec 2015
So far it really seems as though Kaiman = Aikawa = Cross Eyes Boss is true but it could still turn out to be something completely different...
Nov 4, 2018 1:44 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
A 100 chapters still to go and this is still in the most chaotic shambles. Is that man really Kaiman? I love his relationship with Nikaido and I hope that they do end up making and eating gozas together before the end.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 14, 2019 9:02 AM

May 2016
En's not feeling like himself lately probably because of Nikaido's outright refusal to use her magic even if her condition's worsening day by day. After that last meeting with Aikawa, I have some doubts that she'll still have the will to go on after that...

If Nikaido's magic was the reason why he didn't have any wounds on his body, she might've rewinded his body to the state he was in before he got cursed and all. It sucks that his memories got erased too because they've made some precious bonds together.

May 1, 2020 12:32 PM

Aug 2015
AHHHHH, I wasn't looking for romance when I started reading this manga, but honestly, if they don't end up together after all this, it will be the worst thing...
c'mon ms. author, I beg you

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Aug 9, 2020 3:04 AM

Dec 2016
wtf is wrong with Kaiman
he sees Nikaido half diasbled stuck in En's manor and thats how he reacts and leaves.
Feb 5, 2021 2:51 PM

Mar 2020
this shit keeps getting better & better. so if Kaiman is Aikawa that means Aikawa is the boss? then why tf was he telling Risu not to join the crosseyed and why doesn't he have a cross tattoo, and more importantly where tf did he find that mask again lol mf just spawned with his og mask
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Apr 25, 2021 5:55 PM
Jul 2019
For the people who are asking at this point how and why Caiman/Aikawa could leave knowing that his friend Nikaido is on the verge of dying. If we go back to the chapter 73 we see him saying this : "I had a nightmare where I killed someone, someone I loved, this has happenned before..."
This monologue in his own head pretty much confirm the theory that Kaiman, Aikawa and the Cross-eye boss are the "same" or something like that. He is running of Nikaido because he is afraid of killing her like he killed Risu because of his magic. Like Risu, Nikaido possess a rare magic too.
Aug 2, 2022 2:10 AM
May 2021
so the theory is looks like kaiman/aikawa remember his past n leave nikaido because he worried about his dream about killing her but are leaving her a good choice?
and en contracts really affecting him en should partner with chota
Jul 10, 2023 4:57 AM

Nov 2020
So many things happenned... Aikawa is caiman and said "farewell" why ???

Sep 23, 2023 12:51 PM

Aug 2022
So he does remember everything...?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 64 Discussion

gally_exe - Mar 12, 2011

12 by Romeo »»
Apr 24, 2:26 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 60 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Apr 30, 2013

12 by Romeo »»
Apr 22, 3:28 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 59 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Apr 30, 2013

7 by Romeo »»
Apr 22, 3:07 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 55 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Apr 29, 2013

9 by Romeo »»
Apr 22, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 20 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Apr 28, 2013

7 by Romeo »»
Apr 14, 4:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.