Forum Settings
Forums
ALIVE
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2013 10:42 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, everything is really coming together here. Next volume should be epic.

I didn't think they would be taking the 'Poet' to military base. I thought they kinda stole him, so they would be keeping under the radar. But I guess nowhere there really knows what happened that who was involved, so it all works out.

Nami continues to fight that guy, who won't stop asking her about what living means. Looks like she is really starting to admit to herself about her feelings for Taisuke. It's fairly obvious that this guy is copying her moves. I'm really surprised she hasn't fully figured that out yet. Oh well, maybe that's not it at all. I'll be interested in finding out who this guy is and how she will beat him.

And briefly we saw Aoi defeating a bunch of soldiers easily. Kinda sad they are getting beat by a little girl, even if she has superpowers. But, in the end, we see her get grabbed from behind. I wonder if it's Jun. Kinda looked like his figure there. And he's still under orders to keep Aoi and Yuta from finding out what's going on. Or could be someone else completely.

And finally, Taisuke was getting his butt kicked by Michele's weight power. So, it's just super strength after all, it's complete weight manipulation. I thought Taisuke was going to get the stereotypical shounen-main character internal strength boost that would allow him to defeat him. But....nope, D2 and McFerson has shown up. Wow, oh wow, what is going to happen there next?
removed-userApr 26, 2013 11:39 PM
Aug 18, 2018 11:46 PM

May 2017
I was surprised by Michele's power! I didnt expect it at all, and changing the weight of things is really cool. Though its strange that it seems like he doesnt need to touch the person in order to use his power like most other comrades. And the next chap looks like its gonna be exciting
Mar 7, 2019 10:01 PM

Mar 2017
Dropped. It started well and interesting, yet its strengths (imo) steadily receded into nothingness...plus the plot is just so forgettable for me. I've never had this much trouble trying to pay attention to a manga and trying to remember the key details.

I really wanted to like this because of the concept but I just can't.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Alive Chapter 82 Discussion

herox3 - Dec 28, 2010

38 by waalex11 »»
Jul 29, 2023 9:06 PM

Poll: » Alive Chapter 23 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jul 12, 2008

7 by JeremiahOrange »»
Apr 9, 2023 6:55 AM

» 83 or 82?

frild - May 25, 2022

2 by frild »»
May 25, 2022 10:47 AM

» Alive Anime

sammy-lame - Jun 15, 2021

2 by Sochodark17 »»
Mar 5, 2022 6:54 AM

Poll: » Alive Chapter 33 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Aug 21, 2008

4 by N30-R3TR0 »»
Feb 24, 2019 10:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.