Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 19, 2013 9:25 AM
Mar 2013
In the second episode of Railgun S, we hear very briefly about a large-scale field trip that will soon be happening and Misaka goes to the mall in order to prepare for this trip. The wording from the light novel Railgun SS was the exact same: "Large-Scale field trip." (well in Japanese though).

This leads me to believe that we will surely see the arc with Arts and Sciences City and particularly
animated.

If true it is likely that the Daihasesai arc will be animated which is why I am asking.

Since they already introduced Shokuhou, they already mentioned the trip which will be happening soon, and since they have 24 episodes to put both of these arcs in, who else thinks these two additional arcs in addition to the main Sisters arc will be animated?
dnivApr 19, 2013 9:31 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 19, 2013 12:32 PM

Mar 2012
Even if Xochitl is animated in the Liberal Arts City SS, I doubt that it would mean that the Daihaseisai arc will be animated considering that we are nowhere near finished with that arc in the manga and I doubt that
a) Kamachi would finish that arc in six chapters or less considering that there is still a lot going on (hint hint Exterior Hint Hint and Mitori cutting off ties with MEMBER)

b) Too much material already in the arc.

Let's say this arc takes up till episode 12. That would leave twelve more eps for the season. The Liberal Arts City SS could take anywhere from 4-6 episodes. That leaves 6-8 episodes which is way too little for the material that is already there. They could add some filler and then animate the Shopping Mall Demonstration SS, though. Considering that New Light shows up in that arc, this season could be a nice segue into Index III since they would be introducing characters who show up in those volumes.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Apr 19, 2013 12:51 PM
Mar 2013
CreationBreaker said:
Even if Xochitl is animated in the Liberal Arts City SS, I doubt that it would mean that the Daihaseisai arc will be animated considering that we are nowhere near finished with that arc in the manga and I doubt that
a) Kamachi would finish that arc in six chapters or less considering that there is still a lot going on (hint hint Exterior Hint Hint and Mitori cutting off ties with MEMBER)

b) Too much material already in the arc.

Let's say this arc takes up till episode 12. That would leave twelve more eps for the season. The Liberal Arts City SS could take anywhere from 4-6 episodes. That leaves 6-8 episodes which is way too little for the material that is already there. They could add some filler and then animate the Shopping Mall Demonstration SS, though. Considering that New Light shows up in that arc, this season could be a nice segue into Index III since they would be introducing characters who show up in those volumes.

Okay, so these are good points. But I have some reasons why it would make sense for them to include Daihaseisai arc.

1. They already introduced Misaki.
2. Daihaseisai arc definitely includes sisters.
3. I think Misaki it hasn't been revealed yet, but Misaki was probably involved in the level 6 shift with making the

4. Exterior: I actually think this could be resolved quickly. I'm pretty sure exterior is just

5. Xochitl is in Liberal Arts City SS, she is a necessary character.
6. I think they could do this arc in 3-4 episodes.
7. How long is the Daihaisei arc? I think it's maybe 8-9 episodes max.
8. There isn't that much going on, is there? It also seems rather pointless to introduce some of the minor characters they've shown without developing them more. I feel like Daihaseisai has excellent character development.
I don't remember when Shopping Mall SS was chronologically.
9. Mitori probably

On another note. Yes, it is a good segue to season 3. ITEM, Accelerator, New light, Misaka, Touma, MEMBER, among other things work well with the premise.

And, if they don't do Daihasesai they have a very good reason to have a long third season as well that would also be excellent... so I really don't see why I am complaining lol. Three seasons is always better than 2, well if they are the same quality that they would have otherwise been. I still feel like we will see more of Misaki because her character development in an anime would be good for the seventh Light Novel.

Edit: and oh yeah. I knew they were going to do this as soon as I saw the helicopter scene in episode 1. Railgun SS is the perfect transition to the much better
dnivApr 19, 2013 1:02 PM
Apr 19, 2013 6:56 PM
Sep 2012
Maybe JC staff want to troll us.
Apr 20, 2013 2:09 AM

Nov 2011
Yeah I love to see they animated both City arc & shopping arc.

I mean City arc have many Saten screen time & considering JC Staff love her so much so why not use that chance to shine her more lol.
I mean its better than delving to other filler & it also has good scene between Misaka & Kuroko.

The shopping arc also have good Misaka action & also a good reference to Index during WWIII arc. Funnily enough both have magic introduced in a way in Railgun but Misaka still unaware of its existance. XD

There is also Uiharu SS & Gunha+loli Kihara SS that could be included as well. I hope they at least consider using that for another arc or OVA.

or
HongISfirE said:
Maybe JC staff want to troll us.
Apr 20, 2013 3:13 AM

Aug 2009
What CreationBreaker said.

and
arena149 said:
Gunha+loli Kihara SS that could be included as well.

A Kihara that is actually a human being would be good...Too bad that Kagun is VERY FAR AWAY...
Apr 20, 2013 4:31 AM
Mar 2013
Reply to ssjokg and arena 149.

Good point. I want to see Gunha no matter what. I want to see super Uiharu no matter what, I want to see shopping mall also, but that should probably wait until third season... I don't want to see everything used so soon because I would rather see a really good 24 episode long third season in addition to the 24 episode long second season than see all of these things animated.

Also, Kagun is not the kihara Arena's talking about. The loli kihara is that little girl who (actually does fit in
) is kind of mean.

That arc I would like to see. Kagun is interesting though as a character as well. But I actually think that the loli Kihara is just as human as Kagun.

Anyway, I want three seasons, but we just have to wait and see.
Apr 20, 2013 4:57 AM

Aug 2009
dniv said:
Reply to ssjokg and arena 149.

Good point. I want to see Gunha no matter what. I want to see super Uiharu no matter what, I want to see shopping mall also, but that should probably wait until third season... I don't want to see everything used so soon because I would rather see a really good 24 episode long third season in addition to the 24 episode long second season than see all of these things animated.

Also, Kagun is not the kihara Arena's talking about. The loli kihara is that little girl who (actually does fit in
) is kind of mean.

That arc I would like to see. Kagun is interesting though as a character as well. But I actually think that the loli Kihara is just as human as Kagun.

Anyway, I want three seasons, but we just have to wait and see.

Too bad that the shopping mall and loli Kihara is before the Sister's arc so we will see it only in ova if it ever comes out.
I know about Kagun that's why I said very far away instead of way before.

"This is what it means to be a Kihara"
Best quote of NT4
Apr 20, 2013 5:18 AM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:

Too bad that the shopping mall and loli Kihara is before the Sister's arc so we will see it only in ova if it ever comes out.
I know about Kagun that's why I said very far away instead of way before.

"This is what it means to be a Kihara"
Best quote of NT4

There could be flashbacks. And why not change the timeline? In terms of the railgun anime and Index I doubt it actually has much or any affect on the storyline.

I thought you meant Kagun was very far away literally (distance-wise) lol. Plus, they can show it when and if they introduce #7 and that was the #2nd best quote of NT4. I don't remember what was first... I forgot sorry!
Apr 20, 2013 8:09 AM

Mar 2012
Plus, if I remember correctly, New Light makes a nice reference to the actions they were going to take in Volume 17 of the novels. So, I would say that would make for a great transition into Index III.

On another note, after the recent episode, I think it's pretty likely that only the Liberal Arts City SS will be animated and nothing else since the Sisters Arc may be longer than we thought.

My logic (Copied and pasted from the discussion thread of ep 2)
CreationBreaker said:

Let's see. This episode covered only one chapter: Chapter 18.
And based on the preview, Episode 3 will cover Chapter 19 only. As such, it may be safe to say that they are covering a chapter per episode. Based on the fact that there 21 chapters in this arc and that the fight scene episodes may be cut down, I estimate that this arc may span over a good 16-17 episodes.

As such, I can only see one of the Railgun SS Volumes being animated

May 4, 2013 9:33 PM
Mar 2013
CreationBreaker said:
Plus, if I remember correctly, New Light makes a nice reference to the actions they were going to take in Volume 17 of the novels. So, I would say that would make for a great transition into Index III.

On another note, after the recent episode, I think it's pretty likely that only the Liberal Arts City SS will be animated and nothing else since the Sisters Arc may be longer than we thought.

My logic (Copied and pasted from the discussion thread of ep 2)
CreationBreaker said:

Let's see. This episode covered only one chapter: Chapter 18.
And based on the preview, Episode 3 will cover Chapter 19 only. As such, it may be safe to say that they are covering a chapter per episode. Based on the fact that there 21 chapters in this arc and that the fight scene episodes may be cut down, I estimate that this arc may span over a good 16-17 episodes.

As such, I can only see one of the Railgun SS Volumes being animated

So I guess I was right guys... at least about animation of this arc. They mentioned the city by name. They have 24 episodes. They are going at a not too slow pace. They are shopping for the arc and they even mentioned why they will all be in California, the island near it that's artificial called Liberal Arts' something, that will be their destination for the trip. I'm absolutely sure it's going to happen after all of these references. J.C. staff knows it would get in trouble if it teased viewers this much and then didn't adapt it in this season...

So my question is how does it fit with the railgun s theme? I kind of asked this railgun s episode 4 discussion as well... kind of a little bit, but Railgun S is about the Sisters right? S for sisters. Why would Liberal Arts be animated? what justificiation does J.C. staff have to put it in this season, at the end... I am actually pretty confused as to how this will be justified unless they add to the LN plot
Now that this is finally relevant pretty much for sure, does anyone have any interesting opinions?
May 4, 2013 10:50 PM

Aug 2009
Does it really have to fit with the "theme"?
Since the Sisters arc is the important part they put the "S" in the title.It could also be an attempt to make it look like "Railguns"(looking to much into it)
Or it could be random.
Both of Haruhi's seasons are titled "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" which is only a part of the first season.

Maybe the S in the titles stands for

Or it could be both Sisters and ^that.
May 5, 2013 10:11 AM

Nov 2011
The S does stand for Sister if you watch the pic before the ending played during ep 4.

But it doesn't matter if they make Liberal Art City after Sister arc even it has nothing to do about theme. It just a new title for second season.

You guys have to remember that there is another series made by JC Staff that has S at the end of title. *cough*Shakugan no Shana S*cough*
May 5, 2013 12:08 PM

Aug 2009
arena149 said:
The S does stand for Sister if you watch the pic before the ending played during ep 4.

But it doesn't matter if they make Liberal Art City after Sister arc even it has nothing to do about theme. It just a new title for second season.

You guys have to remember that there is another series made by JC Staff that has S at the end of title. *cough*Shakugan no Shana S*cough*

Shakugan no Shana Shana....jk

I was joking about Saten too.

Sometimes it is best to not think much about the title.

Like what is the point of ' in Gintama'?
May 10, 2013 5:18 AM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
arena149 said:

Shakugan no Shana Shana....jk

I was joking about Saten too.

Sometimes it is best to not think much about the title.

Like what is the point of ' in Gintama'?

Xochitl, Saten are cute in chapter 59 btw. and Misaki is absolutely adorable and cute.
May 10, 2013 6:16 AM

Apr 2008
What about...
May 10, 2013 6:20 AM
Mar 2013
Kazejimonji said:
What about...

I would like to see that too. If the Liberal arts city arc isn't too long, they might add that too. However, it is possible that might go in season 3 instead. I am definitely expecting a season 3 at this point.
May 13, 2013 3:27 AM

Aug 2009
dniv said:
Kazejimonji said:
What about...

I would like to see that too. If the Liberal arts city arc isn't too long, they might add that too. However, it is possible that might go in season 3 instead. I am definitely expecting a season 3 at this point.
The only problem is that the Russia Demonstration is set before Misaka become friends Uiharu and Saten.While they can change those parts it would be better to see it as a series of OVAs.
May 13, 2013 5:21 AM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
dniv said:
Kazejimonji said:
What about...

The only problem is that the Russia Demonstration is set before Misaka become friends Uiharu and Saten.While they can change those parts it would be better to see it as a series of OVAs.

That's true... but I prefer the whole idea of keeping 24 episode long seasons. Next they should create a Mental out manga / anime. :)
May 31, 2013 3:48 AM
Mar 2013
Sorry for double posting.

But for when this is relevant and the girls go to California.

How does Mikoto get through airport security check? I know it's a metal detector check, but wouldn't the electricity she has in her body create some sort of interference that would make her very suspicious to airport security?
May 31, 2013 7:59 AM

Aug 2009
dniv said:

How does Mikoto get through airport security check? I know it's a metal detector check, but wouldn't the electricity she has in her body create some sort of interference that would make her very suspicious to airport security?

I dont think that there is a problem after half a month has passed.

Academy City special treatment.It's not like they are the science leader of the world.The airport would know that high level espers(and some low levels) would come so they just need to change the procedure.
Jun 1, 2013 12:44 AM
Sep 2011
dniv said:

Detectors not from Academy city? They will show only what Misaka wants, and no one will notice.
Jun 1, 2013 3:13 AM

Aug 2009
Xaliuss said:
dniv said:

Detectors not from Academy city? They will show only what Misaka wants, and no one will notice.
He means about them malfunctioning, I think,then again the only thing that was ever affected by her powers(without her actually using them)is a certain black cat so either AC is prepared for an Electomaster's powers or the power she constantly emits isnt a big deal.
Jun 1, 2013 6:47 AM

Apr 2013
Just why are you assuming that there is electricity in Misaka's body? She has blood like you and me... She produce electricity, she doesn't store it... There is absolutely no reason for abnormal electricity level to exist inside Misaka when she isn't using her power.
Hence their is no reason the detector would malfunction.

If you're talking about the weak electromagnetic waves from her AIM dispersion field that she's emitting continuously -which scares away animals, it has never been shown to be strong enough to affect detectors/machines around her so why would it affect specifically detectors outside of Academy City. This would probably be treated as "noise" by that kind of machines.
ZefyrisJun 1, 2013 6:53 AM
Jun 1, 2013 6:42 PM
Mar 2013
Zefyris said:
Just why are you assuming that there is electricity in Misaka's body? She has blood like you and me... She produce electricity, she doesn't store it... There is absolutely no reason for abnormal electricity level to exist inside Misaka when she isn't using her power.
Hence their is no reason the detector would malfunction.

If you're talking about the weak electromagnetic waves from her AIM dispersion field that she's emitting continuously -which scares away animals, it has never been shown to be strong enough to affect detectors/machines around her so why would it affect specifically detectors outside of Academy City. This would probably be treated as "noise" by that kind of machines.

Ok. Cool. Yes that was what I was talking about. Also, thanks ssjokg for clarifying as well.

But just to be sure, read Baba's explanation in chapter 46 on page 20-ish of it again and then get back to me. That's the only way I'll be convinced because he kind of makes it clear that there is a possibility those machines will either malfunction, not work, or have weird readings. I get it if they are sent as ambassadors as part of an academy city thing. Oh, I just remembered! AC has an international airport in district 3. This was mentioned beforehand but expanded on in Volume 7 of NT chapter 1 between the lines 1 with Yomikawa. This makes more sense now. I still think though that Mikoto would make the equipment give a weird reading anyway because of Baba's explanation. However, since she is #3 it probably doesn't matter that much.
dnivJun 2, 2013 2:21 AM
Jun 28, 2013 10:44 AM

Nov 2011
Hmm....some info from the Railgun director:
Jun 28, 2013 11:04 AM

Apr 2013
this is a huge, huge disappointment. I was really looking forward to that SS being animated. It was the perfect way for JC staff to end the season and make the best anime season of the index franchise that we ever had. It's great, was the logical thing to adapt chronogically after the sister arc to start the next season (if we ever have one) with the daihaseisai arc, and they even left several hints that they were going to do it during the beginning of the season.

But NOOOO, they're going to ruin this with the same crap that was the fanservice episodes of the first railgun saison. *sigh*. Well at least they adapted the sister arc with talent.
ZefyrisJun 28, 2013 12:17 PM
Jun 28, 2013 11:22 AM
May 2012
Maybe I am wrong but, their trip to Arc and Sciences City count as a summer break, right ? If they are really planning to do a 3rd season of Index it should be better to animate it because of Xochitl.
Jun 28, 2013 11:31 AM

Feb 2009
Demonspeed said:
Maybe I am wrong but, their trip to Arc and Sciences City count as a summer break, right ? If they are really planning to do a 3rd season of Index it should be better to animate it because of Xochitl.
Liberty Arts happen on September 3 and classes have already resumed then because the Three Stories arc is August 31 and said to be the last day of summer break.

And it's exactly why people want it to be animated. It has the plot, fanservice and a good leeway for Index III(and Railgun s3 in extension). To not adapt it when they even gave out hints early on is just stupid.
Jun 28, 2013 11:48 AM

Mar 2012
Well, the events of Liberal Arts City do serve as the cause for a lot of the events surrounding Unabara Mitsuki/Etzali in Volumes 15 and 19...I am pretty sure that JC Staff will adapt it after all of the hints they have given us (it only needs 3-4 episodes). I am kinda pissed that we are getting an anime only arc instead of an adaptation of the Shopping Mall Demonstration since I really wanted to see New Light....

Here's to me hoping that they end Railgun S with Liberal Arts City...

Jun 28, 2013 12:14 PM

Sep 2012
JC Staff... Why ?
Jun 28, 2013 2:54 PM

Aug 2009
So how long will this passionate summer break be?Because if it is 1-2 eps it's fine I guess.
Just to be sure, when does the Sisters arc end?
Jun 29, 2013 8:46 AM
Sep 2011
Liberal art city can be shown in 5 episodes, if Sisters arc ends in 16th episode we'll have 3 more for SoL between. I don't think they'll do anime original arc at the end of the season.
Jun 29, 2013 8:49 AM

Sep 2012
Xaliuss said:
Liberal art city can be shown in 5 episodes, if Sisters arc ends in 16th episode we'll have 3 more for SoL between. I don't think they'll do anime original arc at the end of the season.
This is my best guess too. I think they reckoned the City arc is not going to fill in 8 episodes so they put in some original contents in between, which is just as well given the tense actions and heavy mood in the Sisters Arc.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 30, 2013 8:02 PM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
So how long will this passionate summer break be?Because if it is 1-2 eps it's fine I guess.

Episode 16 is the last episode.

Episode names:

13 one-way road
14 something
15 something
16 something (lol)
17 not sisters arc.

BTW: A few possibilities: Harue, Index, Styl, Meigo (who is also doing the ending), (Amai?), Shiage, Gunha all had cameos so might be the extra character in the anime original.

Since they've put in so much endymion, I'm rooting for Alisa. I don't want more fans to hate Shiage in the mean time, even though I would like to see him. (Gunha would be hilarious, but this is an anime original). I'm guessing either Nunotaba, Harumi, or Meigo action. They mentioned summer and swimsuits, so I'm expecting LA city 3-5 episodes. I'm really expecting it because of the flying of episode 1 and the numerous references that were already made to it by the main characters...

I wish we could get some Fremea with Hamazura... but I doubt it... (they did know each other because of Komaba right?)
Jun 30, 2013 11:23 PM

Aug 2009
dniv said:
ssjokg said:

Episode names:

13 one-way road
14 something
15 something
16 something (lol)
17 not sisters arc.

BTW: A few possibilities: Harue, Index, Styl, Meigo (who is also doing the ending), (Amai?), Shiage, Gunha all had cameos so might be the extra character in the anime original.

Since they've put in so much endymion, I'm rooting for Alisa. I don't want more fans to hate Shiage in the mean time, even though I would like to see him. (Gunha would be hilarious, but this is an anime original). I'm guessing either Nunotaba, Harumi, or Meigo action. They mentioned summer and swimsuits, so I'm expecting LA city 3-5 episodes. I'm really expecting it because of the flying of episode 1 and the numerous references that were already made to it by the main characters...

I wish we could get some Fremea with Hamazura... but I doubt it... (they did know each other because of Komaba right?)
I dont think that they were that close back then.
Jul 1, 2013 1:08 PM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
dniv said:
ssjokg said:

Episode names:

13 one-way road
14 something
15 something
16 something (lol)
17 not sisters arc.

I dont think that they were that close back then.

They knew each other though at least. This was because Hamazura knew Komaba was protecting her. (What was Hamazura doing during the fight with Komaba... I don't really remember. Was he just not there?) I want to see Fremea though lol. It's nice to have an excuse for any sort of good characters. Part of the reason I want to see LA city is to see even a second of Aleister. We've barely seen him animated. ITEM was a good start. Accelerator and Touma were great this season. Mikoto is great this season. MISAKA 10031, 10032, 9982 are great this season... I liked pretty much everyone involved. Kuroko was creeping me out for a while, but her character got a lot better (lol).... I don't really have to complain as long as we see new characters.

I'm just worried the anime original won't world-build. If it doesn't, I will be very angry. I want some important world-building.
Jul 23, 2013 6:41 PM

Aug 2011
If they don't do LAC I'll be disappointed... but only because I wanna see Lightning Wings Railgun fighting an airship. Really bad.

Maybe if it is just an original arc it'll take place at a beach and we'll still get to see Lightning Wings Railgun anyway. Because seriously, my god, that was awesome.
Jul 29, 2013 12:23 AM

Nov 2011

I don't recognize this girl. Is she going to be an original character in the upcoming episodes?

Also, some pictures for the summer season from the lovely ITEM:

Jul 29, 2013 12:27 AM

Mar 2012
Stark700 said:

I don't recognize this girl. Is she going to be an original character in the upcoming episodes?
Isn't she a friend of Uiharu?
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 29, 2013 12:32 AM

Nov 2011
She looks familiar...I think from season 1.
Jul 29, 2013 12:43 AM

Aug 2012
Stark700 said:

She definitely was in Season 1.

Erii Haruue
.................................................................................
Jul 29, 2013 12:45 AM

Nov 2011
Romedbaumann said:
Stark700 said:

She definitely was in Season 1.

Erii Haruue

Oh her.
Jul 29, 2013 1:14 AM

Aug 2009
AHahaha
So much love for the filler turned canon chars.
Aug 2, 2013 8:20 AM
Mar 2013
Seems like it won't happen... probably... I guess we'll see... maybe an OVA?
Aug 2, 2013 9:09 AM
Jul 2010
Oh great. I actually hung on to the hope of having Liberal Arts animated but no. At least the OP makes it seem like it definitely won't be there. WHY hint at it so much if they weren't going to animate it...

dniv said:
I won't hope anymore^^' Though that would be great. But if that's the case... they seriously could have just fit it here. I mean... they want summer vacation and the girls in swimsuits to appeal to whatever audience they want to appeal? Liberal Art has it. They want nice action scenes to animate? Liberal Arts has it. They want more of the other Railgun characters besides Mikoto? Liberal Arts has it. Not to mention it would be a great way to introduce Xochitl and all.... Oh well, at least the anime original arc seems like it's going to feature ITEM quite a bit so that's good news. They'd better make it at least half as fun as Liberal Arts and I'll be looking forward to reactions when Index III comes around.
Aug 2, 2013 9:14 AM

Aug 2009
Dusk252 said:
Oh great. I actually hung on to the hope of having Liberal Arts animated but no. At least the OP makes it seem like it definitely won't be there. WHY hint at it so much if they weren't going to animate it...

dniv said:
I won't hope anymore^^' Though that would be great. But if that's the case... they seriously could have just fit it here. I mean... they want summer vacation and the girls in swimsuits to appeal to whatever audience they want to appeal? Liberal Art has it. They want nice action scenes to animate? Liberal Arts has it. They want more of the other Railgun characters besides Mikoto? Liberal Arts has it. Not to mention it would be a great way to introduce Xochitl and all.... Oh well, at least the anime original arc seems like it's going to feature ITEM quite a bit so that's good news. They'd better make it at least half as fun as Liberal Arts and I'll be looking forward to reactions when Index III comes around.

Some times anime studios surprise me so much with their choices that I feel like random fan #3234 would do a better job on knowing how to appeal to the audience.
Aug 2, 2013 10:23 AM

Mar 2012
I just saw the new OP and let me just say, JC Staff should definitely get ready for the backlash. Instead of getting Liberal Arts City, which they have been teasing us with since the beginning of the season, we're getting a filler arc centered around some loli-Evangeline rip-off. This anime-original arc better be good and better bridge with Index III.

Aug 2, 2013 10:33 AM

Nov 2011
I'm also hoping Accelerator makes an cameo appearance soon in the upcoming episodes although I don't see him in the OP song.
Aug 2, 2013 10:41 AM

Mar 2012
Stark700 said:
I'm also hoping Accelerator makes an cameo appearance soon in the upcoming episodes although I don't see him in the OP song.

I doubt it. This arc is probably within a few days after the Sisters arc. Accelerator's pretty much living a shitty life for the next week or so until he meets the loli who changed everything.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by nanajp »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by nanajp »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by nanajp »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.