Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2013 9:15 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit, it's Gomemon. I miss Joe from the original series now ;.;

Nice to see Zoe kicking things up though. Finally. Her new form kinda looks a bit too serious though with the face mask and all imo.
Apr 13, 2014 11:05 AM
Mar 2013
So it's finally Zoe's turn to beast spirit evolve, about time. Zephyrmon reminds me of Harribel from Bleach for some reason.
Stark700 said:
Holy shit, it's Gomemon. I miss Joe from the original series now ;.;

Nice to see Zoe kicking things up though. Finally. Her new form kinda looks a bit too serious though with the face mask and all imo.
I feel you Stark. I miss Joe too but atleast he makes an appearance in the 7th and final season of digimon!
Jul 5, 2016 6:57 AM

Feb 2013
Shutumon is cool.
They still haven't got their digivice back.
Sep 7, 2021 5:34 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
The episode was lacking something until the Gomamon showed up. At least served to improve my view on Izumi a little bit more. Ranamon is still an idiot.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 22, 2022 1:12 AM

Dec 2012
LMAO Crab grab dat monster dump truck ass.
Akiba Market.
Gomamon!
Making a raft? Oh seven! Try to be free!
Ranamon is back.
Spirito Evolution! Fairymon!
Izumi falls.
Izumi reverted.
Dat spirit.
Izumi can fly?
Spirito Evolution! Shutumon!
Dat body.
Suraido Evolution! Calmaramon!
Dat Titanic Charge out of the plot.
Dat ending.

Yes, just like Fairymon, I would bang Shutumon. Izumi didn't lose this battle, but she also didn't win it. She was defintely losing in the last episode had Calmaramon not lost control. When will Izumi win a battle? So Izumi can fly now? or is that a 1 time thing because she just got her beast spirit and they had to show off the wind power? What are the chances that Ranamon's spirit was literally near Izumi's spirit? Not only that, what are the chances that Izumi fell into the very spot her spirit was at? So Izumi can control her beast spirit. I did say in episode 11 that I wouldn't be surprised that the others would be able to control. Fun fact of the episode: Gomamon is voiced by Junko Takeuchi in Adventure and she voices Takuya in Frontier, so when Gomamon grabbed Takuya and they started talking, it was Junko talking to herself. I know the staff did this intentionally because it was so obvious. The only change is that Gomamon is voiced by Yuki Kaida. The other Gomamon that appear are voiced by Yukie Muraoka and Yukiko Hanioka. All Yuki's. lol Speaking of Gomamon, why make a raft when you can just use Gomamon's OP move Marching Fishes to cross the ocean? Lastly, during the Toucanmon scene on the cliff, they showed all the digivices and under Junpei's digivice was a pic of Izumi's race queen fantasy. How did they take a pic of a fantasy?
RobMay 22, 2022 2:57 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2013

6 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 24, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 22 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 2, 2013

10 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 10, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 50 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 16, 2013

14 by AWOLxSTORM »»
Mar 22, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 40 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Apr 14, 2014

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 37 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 13, 2013

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.