Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2013 1:15 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So, they have digimons doing alcohol in this episode and digimon that gets stronger more he drinks. I wonder how this was cencored in USA version? Hirokazu got his partner! Only one without digimon and then we have full team.
Jan 24, 2016 4:46 AM

Jul 2012
So the alcoholic snake was killed by poison? Whaa...? Also his other heads were fake? Why were they fighting over the alcohol then? Ah geez idk.

Oh and that douche finally got a digimon but I saw that coming since episode 1 thanks to the spoiler filled Opening seriously I want to be surprised by something other then characters constant stupidity in this anime and there isn't much doing that. I'm waiting to see what form Leomon takes when he digivolves to ultimate though.

Oh and that reminds me the whole Perfect level and Ultimate level confuses me to death, Pretty sure Ultimate level is Mega and Perfect is Ultimate... bugs the hell out of me.
Jun 30, 2016 3:19 AM

Feb 2013
Juri was funny if she really believed that she was going to be fine because she was used to drunkards, Orochimon is a perfect level digimon,lol, she could kill her easy if he wanted to.
Hirokazu found his partner, Guardromon, and that is cool if we think that his evolved form is Andromon.
Apr 22, 2019 5:42 PM

May 2008
How?? Because Hirokazu was concerned over Guardromon and then happy, so he got a digivice? Guardromon didn't even defeat Orochimon! Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Juri finally did something beyond be amusing, but why have Hirokazu get his digivice and partner this episode? It could have easily been any other digimon. At least have the soon-to-be partner do SOMETHING than get his ass kicked. Get give these two time to bond, ffs. Might as well give them Babamon and Jijimon.

Everything about Hirokazu is so half-assed at best.
SakariiApr 22, 2019 6:50 PM
Dec 2, 2021 1:27 AM

Dec 2012
Culumon locked up.
Ruki tells Juri stop using chan.
Kenta wants to be Guilmon's tamer.
Dat fall.
GOT DAMN! LMAO at how hard Hirokazu fell.
Moumantai.
Orochimon?
Andromon.
He's huge. Perfect level.

LadyDevimon card is OP. I called Hirokazu and Kenta fake friends before after Takato tried to show them Guilmon but they ran and started acting cold to Takato. Now with Takato gone, Kenta tried to make Guilmon his digimon and he wasn't joking either. With that said... LMAO at how hard Hirokazu fell. He fell so hard that I felt it and he looked paralyzed the way he was holding his back.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 20, 2022 3:22 PM

Jul 2013
I think they beat Orochimon too easily... Also Guardromon should have played a bigger role in his defeat
Jan 20, 2023 8:51 AM

Feb 2020
Orochimon was really mean when he forced those poor Gekomon to make him milkshakes every day.

Juri used the LadyDevimon card, which helped Leomon to defeated Orochimon. Good job, Juri!

Hirokazu got himself a Digivice. Say hello to your very own Digimon partner, Guardromon!

Poor Kenta, though. Don't worry, buddy. You'll also get your Digimon sooner or later.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 5 Discussion

sanrulez - Aug 1, 2014

8 by GohanTheGood »»
Apr 12, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 34 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 9, 2013

11 by Brnd14 »»
Jan 30, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 51 Discussion

Addify - Jul 4, 2011

35 by ReeeDr »»
Dec 4, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 50 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 19, 2013

9 by JVskunkape »»
Sep 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 45 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 17, 2013

8 by JVskunkape »»
Sep 7, 2023 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.