Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2013 3:07 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!
That shouting was just too funny.

Shaggi didn't work, they should just have installed real firewall to protect both incoming and outgoing traffic instead of some weird icewall that protects only incoming traffic and even does that poorly.

Oh no, they captured Culumon! Tamers are heading after him to Digital World. I am intrested in seeing Tamers version of it.

I wonder if Katou is going with our main team or is she going to stay in normal world?
Apr 16, 2015 7:23 AM

Apr 2013
Tsukaji said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!
That shouting was just too funny.

That's what Cookie Cutter characters do in all the shounen.
Jan 23, 2016 8:03 PM

Jul 2012
Why was that guy even allowed to use that program after the first time he screwed up and gave digimon access to the real world?

Why did he seemingly hire all the scientists that created digimon if he was just going to shun them and have them around so he could blame them for everything.

That creepy kid that kept following them was clearly a bad guy and I also guessed he was the monkey Deva, They really should have done something about him.

Oh and screaming = power, classic anime logic.
Jun 27, 2016 11:30 AM
Jul 2015
What a weird turn of events.
Jun 28, 2016 4:29 PM

Feb 2013
Culumon was kidnapped!
They are going to the digital world to save him.
The screaming was annoying.
Apr 16, 2019 6:50 PM

Apr 2009
It's weird how the digimon voices don't change after they evolve, unlike in the previous seasons.
Apr 21, 2019 4:24 AM

May 2008
"If Shaggai didn't work the first time and caused most of the current problems... surely it'll work the second time!" - Yamaki, probably.

Anyways, I knew the boy was a digimon but didn't know which one... I should have figured out it was the dang monkey! It's always the monkey!

And yeeeeah, this battle sucked; shouting and all. But, hey, Takato is finally taking initiative! So, that's good;

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
anime-primeNov 29, 2021 5:58 AM
Mar 2, 2021 8:00 PM

Nov 2012
Got to say I found the Devas arc boring. Lost alot of steam and interest in this watching it, hope the next arc is better.
Nov 29, 2021 2:17 AM

Dec 2012
Dem Adventure Digimon in the sky.
I see Lee has read the Yugioh manga.
Dat theme. Dat card slash.
Rapidmon's power is fading.
Damn! Tao got moves. Took down them guards.
The sky.
Culumon going crazy.
The machine code.
The kid again. He talks.
Dat neck turn. Omae da!

I had to laugh at Taomon calling the energy that would delete them impure. Of course MegaloGrowmon digs to leave like Gojira. So Juri gets her digivice just like that. Her's is yellow. Now there's red, blue, green, yellow. Pink is next because this is Super Sentai, isn't it? I'm kidding. Yelling solves all problems. Kouji Wada sung the insert song.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 18, 2022 2:41 PM

Jul 2013
It looks like Takato is also a Dragonball Z fan
Jan 13, 2023 6:05 AM

Feb 2020
Vikaralamon was finally defeated, but the Hypnos headquarter was also heavily damaged causing the Juggernaunt program to shut down.

Makuramon kidnapped Culumon, and Takato said the must go to the Digital World to save her.

Juri got a Digivice after Leomon came back. It seems she's going to be partners with Leomon, after all.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 5 Discussion

sanrulez - Aug 1, 2014

8 by GohanTheGood »»
Apr 12, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 34 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 9, 2013

11 by Brnd14 »»
Jan 30, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 51 Discussion

Addify - Jul 4, 2011

35 by ReeeDr »»
Dec 4, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 50 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 19, 2013

9 by JVskunkape »»
Sep 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Digimon Tamers Episode 45 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 17, 2013

8 by JVskunkape »»
Sep 7, 2023 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.