Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2013 11:16 PM

May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmmmm... not sure how I feel about this yet.
The art is cute. I think i've seen it before... i'll have to check out the Mangaka. :o
cyruzAug 24, 2014 1:19 PM
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Apr 3, 2013 12:07 AM

Dec 2011
Not a fan of the art, particularly on this page, nothing looks complete. :| Although the heroine is cute.

I can't exactly put my finger on it, but I felt really annoyed by this chapter.. almost immediately I didn't like the characterization of the male and I didn't feel any different about him at the end. The popular guy with a hidden personality is nothing new, but for someone who supposedly hates women, he was pretty gentle with the lead female quick enough. The friend thing was also predictable.

Sheesh, this is the first time I've felt so negative about a manga in the first chapter.. I don't think I'll be following it.
EmmrysApr 3, 2013 11:31 PM
Apr 3, 2013 9:38 PM

Aug 2011
So far, it has been quite predictable.
^agree with the gentle part.
The part on main girl's friend...reality hurts.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Sep 21, 2013 12:44 PM

Mar 2010
I wish it was a oneshot.... so i don't have to wait for the second chapter...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kare ga Kanojo wo Tsukuranai Riyuu Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2013

1 by ToG25thBaam »»
Nov 28, 2013 6:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.