Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 15, 2008 6:59 PM

May 2007
Well, besides Sylar going psycho on everyone and acting as God, I actually didn't expect him to die. Seems like he's finally done.

This season started off really good, but then lost steam midway and ended okay. I wasn't particularly happy with the ending, but it wasn't bad either.

Either way, the previews for the next season seem interesting. The world against our heroes with abilities. It's an interesting path to go through as another season, but for some reason, I'm not as optimistic about it as I was about seeing the previews for season 03. Well, only time will tell.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Dec 15, 2008 8:07 PM

Sep 2007
vindemon64 said:
Well, besides Sylar going psycho on everyone and acting as God, I actually didn't expect him to die. Seems like he's finally done.

No, he's not - he can heal, remember?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines
Dec 15, 2008 9:31 PM

Feb 2007
Heh, even one of the key characters from The 4400 appeared in the show. The soldier who got the injection was a key figure in The 4400, where he also injected himself, but never gained an ability (and he wasn't a soldier). Oh well, died in the Heroes episode anyway :P

Major_G said:
vindemon64 said:

No, he's not - he can heal, remember?

If the future will still play as Future Peter showed Present Peter, then Gabriel might turn good and live happily to blow up the neighborhood some day. If he's indeed alive.
AsrialysDec 15, 2008 10:02 PM
Dec 21, 2008 1:46 AM

Oct 2008
Ya this season was a little weak, but still entertaining. I was actually pretty stoked to see Ando finally get a power. It seems kind of lame right now, but I assume he will learn how to use it better next season. Seriously though, the way they rescued Hiro from the past was just plain stupid.

There was a pretty large body count in this episode, but I really don't think Sylar is gone for good. All that needs to happen is for someone to remove that piece of glass from his head, then he will be fine again.

I am a little worried about next season. It seems like it might be a little light on action, since the "Heroes" will probably have to team up, which means they won't be fighting each other. I am glad, however, that Nathan is finally acknowledged as a bad guy. I have hated him basically the entire series.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.