Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2008 9:25 PM

Dec 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Chiori Amamiya actually doesn't seem that mean to me anymore for some reason. I pity her (almost). I don't know why but she's getting dull. Especially in this chapter, where she "tried" to push her down the stairs. It's pretty common in manga nowadays.

edit: re-reading it makes me think she's your typical cliche character. I bet in the end, Kyoko'll befriend her. Because Kyoko is ♥
Dec 14, 2008 4:37 AM

Dec 2008
well i actualy may befriend her. as you said. just like her LoveMe partner ^-^

but i actualy dont like her. but she ands a little something that Kyoko needs i guess.

in any case i liked this chapter. been waitinf for sooooo long... now i need to waitd more.... eh.... cant wait till see what will happen to Kyoko. she IS flying from the stares.... hm...
Dec 14, 2008 6:36 AM
Dec 2008
chiori is actually a little dull.

but if kyoko befriends her... does anyone think she'll end up in loveme too?
Dec 14, 2008 10:33 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Well, I'm glad Kyoko saw who it was... I would have been angry if no one knew it was she who pushed her. But I hope Kyoko is going to be okay!! I'm a little worried about that...

Kyoko looked pissed, though. I actually kinda hope they don't end up as friends. I don't know why, but I actually really don't like her. I have no pity for Chiori. Kyoko has done nothing to her directly, whatsoever. Get over yourself, dear.
Dec 14, 2008 6:13 PM

Aug 2007
lol I loved Kyoko's face at the end. It was awesome ^^
I don't like that Chidori girl that much either...
Dec 14, 2008 7:16 PM

Jul 2008
Wow-- powerful chapter. But we all know she won't get the best of Kyouko!
Gia Manry
Managing Editor, Anime Vice
Dec 14, 2008 10:05 PM

Aug 2007
/push

/falls grinnig
Dec 14, 2008 11:56 PM

Oct 2008
I dont like Chiori that much either... i think she has some problems, but I reckon that Kyoko will set her straight!!!
Dec 15, 2008 1:32 AM
Oct 2007
Chiori! DIE! DIE! DIE! She's just drowning in self-pity and jealousy. She only has herself to blame but she's too weak to do so, so she puts that blame on Kyoko. She didn't have enough freaking determination to get over her "Akari" role and now she's pissed that "someone like Kyoko" can get over "Mio." What a loser. DIE!
Dec 15, 2008 9:24 AM

Jun 2007
Awesome. Kyoko is just the female lead that i like. She wont give up and would never let anyone make fun of her.

I dont like Chiori either but im also guessing she will be friends with Kyoko at the end.
Xeranthemum said:
Because Kyoko is ♥
Dec 15, 2008 9:56 AM

Jul 2008
hanabiii said:
I dont like Chiori either but im also guessing she will be friends with Kyoko at the end.

I agree-- and I'll also bet that when she gets over herself, Chiori will be a lot less annoying! ;)
Gia Manry
Dec 15, 2008 10:56 AM
Jun 2008
If I were the author, I'd write that Kyouko as Natsu befriends Chiorin based on common wickedness of character. Probably after this, Chiorin will start to hit it off in the drama as a cutie with a Mio-like darkness, while Natsu will find her evilness cute-ish. But I wouldn't make Chiorin and Kyouko friends off the set... Not that it won't happen, but that's how I'd write it.

I wonder what happens to Kyouko and what Ren does when he hears...?
Dec 15, 2008 1:26 PM

Jul 2008
noirre said:
I wonder what happens to Kyouko and what Ren does when he hears...?

Ooh...good point, he could get pretty upset and he's not above manipulating the situation. On the other hand, he might not hear about it. Kyouko doesn't usually spread her woes like that.
Gia Manry
Dec 15, 2008 2:23 PM
May 2008
hahaha character change at the end! Kyoko is fricking amazing.
I think Kyoko will be able to help Chiorin escape from the curse of the Akari phenomenon (just like she helped Ruriko and Maria-chan and even Moko with her rival). Kyoko helps everyone but through her acting and not in the conventional way. she's awesome like that.
but she did/is about to fall... won't she get hurt? or does Natsu have some martial arts experience and she'll be able to break the fall? lol we'll see.
cool background chapter.
and now we know Chiorin is in BoxR... that's the one Ren is also in, no? maybe we'll see some of those developments there too... possibly a love triangle? or at least one-sided? hmmm
Dec 15, 2008 5:03 PM

Mar 2008
Wow...I really don't like Chiori. I just want Chiori gone. I don't like her and she is just totally off the wall. As for the falling and Ren's thoughts, the fangirl in me wants him to catch her...but that probably won't be the case. Even if Kyoko doesn't tell Ren, I'm sure he'll find out somehow...he always does.
Dec 18, 2008 8:16 PM
Oct 2007
TwilightShiva said:

and now we know Chiorin is in BoxR... that's the one Ren is also in, no? maybe we'll see some of those developments there too... possibly a love triangle? or at least one-sided? hmmm

I found it interesting Chiori is in Box R too. She should be glad she has the chance to work with Ren. However, if she happens to find out how close Ren and Kyoko are, she will probably try to get close to him and "win" him over Kyoko or something. A love triangle (or quadrangle if we included Sho) would be interesting since it might drive Kyoko to realize that she likes Ren after all. >_< Yes, only my wishful thinking, lol.
Dec 19, 2008 3:57 PM
May 2008
Annisa said:

I found it interesting Chiori is in Box R too. She should be glad she has the chance to work with Ren. However, if she happens to find out how close Ren and Kyoko are, she will probably try to get close to him and "win" him over Kyoko or something. A love triangle (or quadrangle if we included Sho) would be interesting since it might drive Kyoko to realize that she likes Ren after all. >_< Yes, only my wishful thinking, lol.

lol yes she'll probably think it's an amazing chance to work with Ren, but once again, she'll feel "beaten" by Kyoko due to the fact that not only does she have lots of work as a newbie but that she's so close to Ren. And if this is how Kyoko realizes her love for Ren, I wouldn't totally be surprised but I feel like it shouldn't work like this. I want Kyoko to realize her feelings but I don't really want it to be because of a love rival. and not Chiorin. Then I would have to admit that she was useful to the story :)
Dec 22, 2008 10:53 AM

Jun 2008
Xeranthemum said:
Chiori Amamiya actually doesn't seem that mean to me anymore for some reason. I pity her (almost). I don't know why but she's getting dull. Especially in this chapter, where she "tried" to push her down the stairs. It's pretty common in manga nowadays.

edit: re-reading it makes me think she's your typical cliche character. I bet in the end, Kyoko'll befriend her. Because Kyoko is ♥

agreed...chiori is getting dull. i hope they resolve her little trauma and boot her out soon.
Jun 1, 2009 6:28 PM

Jun 2008
she actually pushed kyoko down the stairs!! OMIGOSH!!!! ugh!!!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 319 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2023

1 by lavismartinez »»
Feb 29, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 278 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jan 19, 2020

13 by Saprya »»
Feb 8, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat Chapter 50 Discussion

vearg - May 27, 2009

2 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Jan 27, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 318 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 317 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.