Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2013 10:48 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Only one area left!

I wonder if they could have deleted one area themselves (send it to /dev/null or whatever is Digital World's equilevant) and by that way prevent Lucemon from reviving?
Apr 14, 2014 11:20 AM
Mar 2013
Tsukaji said:
I wonder if they could have deleted one area themselves (send it to /dev/null or whatever is Digital World's equilevant) and by that way prevent Lucemon from reviving?
That's actually a pretty good idea. I don't know if it was possible but even if it were none of the people would've ever thought of that idea in the first place.

But still, I like the idea of breaking up the fractal code to delay the Royal Knights. At first I thought I was imagining it but now I'm 100% sure that Takuya and Koji are getting better and better at fighting the Royal Knights. Maybe all the fighting has toughened them up or maybe they were only losing because they didn't have enough experience.

Either way, the Royal Knights are going to be making their grand exit soon.
Jul 8, 2016 5:14 AM

Feb 2013
Aren't there any strong digimons around?
I find it very weird to see that there were only two powerful ones, and both are enemies.
Sep 12, 2021 1:28 AM

Feb 2016
Ulquiorra said:
Aren't there any strong digimons around?
I find it very weird to see that there were only two powerful ones, and both are enemies.

Excellent question especially within this episode where it contradicts itself having only two Digimon (KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon) who can go toe to toe with Dynasmon and LordKnightmon.

How? Go to episode 17 where the cast first make their arrival to Akiba Market 5:14 there is a Dukemon/Gallantmon.
a Digimon who is a ROYAL KNIGHT and could easily go toe to toe with Dynasmon and/or LordKnightmon.
Funnily they disregard Dukemon's existence even when they threw in Zanbamon, Grankuwagamon, Gryphomon, Pteranomon and Airdramon to their inevitable deaths.
Dec 7, 2021 4:17 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Oh great, Zanbamon, Grankuwagamon and other came to hel-aaaaand they were defeated.

This rince and repeat of getting to an old area and not being able to defend it is getting old very fast. At least the only two relevant spirits seemed to have earned experience with each fight... or the Royal Knights were just nerfed. I mean, a snow catapult faced them? Seriously?
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 28, 2022 10:49 PM

Dec 2012
Dat boomerang.
Agumon!
Something's headed toward the Royal Knights.
Zanbamon. Gryphomon. Pteranomon. GranKuwagamon. Airdramon.
Haipaa Spirito Evolution! KaiserGreymon! MagnaGarurumon!
Dat fire.
Dat human code.
Koichi has no body. A soul.
Dat scan.
Dat ending.

Another L. I said long ago that it was Koichi's consciousness because we know he fell down the stairs so he couldn't be in the digital world physically. Soul is close enough.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2013

6 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 24, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 22 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 2, 2013

10 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 10, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 50 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 16, 2013

14 by AWOLxSTORM »»
Mar 22, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 40 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Apr 14, 2014

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 37 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 13, 2013

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.