Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2013 4:58 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So, there was epic manga-Takuya, but no real skeletons. :( So, how does that graveyard work, if that Trailmon was just reborn instantly. If Trailmon is not put upright, does it just reborn on it's side and is stuck there forever?

And lol how gang just decided to use beast spirit evolution when Trailmon annoyed them, but not use beast spirit evolution when some REAL enemy attacks. Or is beast spirit always stronger that human spirit? Or does is depend on conditions?

Oh, looks like next episode is going to have some serious plot development!
Apr 14, 2014 5:07 AM
Mar 2013
Okay, the part with the trailmon was very boring, but atleast we're making some headway with the plot. Hopefully the reach Ophanimon and the Rose Morning Star soon.
Jul 6, 2016 3:41 PM

Feb 2013
That Trailmon was funny and he even tricked me, I thought that he was dead for a moment.
Sep 11, 2021 9:10 AM

Feb 2016
Skip to 20:10 it's all you really need to know for this episode unless you like Trailmon filler.
May 25, 2022 12:05 AM

Dec 2012
Velgmon.
Koji leaves.
Dat manga.
Takuya follows Koji.
Junpei, Tomoki, Izumi leave.
Dat Trailmon.
Trailmon graveyard.
Spirito Evolution! Blitzmon!
Dat wash.
Dat death.
He's alive? He's refreshed as well.
Spirito Evolution! Bolgmon! Blizzarmon! Shutumon!
Ophanimon was captured?
Dat ending.

Fairymon can wash me any day. Do you know how pissed they had to be to just go straight to Beast shinka? Stupid next episode preview contradicted itself by revealing the secret.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2013

6 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 24, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 22 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 2, 2013

10 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 10, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 50 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 16, 2013

14 by AWOLxSTORM »»
Mar 22, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 40 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Apr 14, 2014

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 37 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 13, 2013

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.