Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 2, 2013 8:20 PM

Sep 2008
bastek66 said:

That must have been Bruce Ironstaunch.

Books are gateways to new worlds...
Mar 2, 2013 9:10 PM
Aug 2010
Who is that girl that's talking at the end? The Light Spirit? Seems like she's addressing her long lost lover or something. Or is she the Demon Lord of ages past? Seems like the story of the Hero and Demon Lord is an ever repeating cycle or they reincarnate from one cycle to the next. This would explain why they fall in love before they even met in this current life.
Mar 2, 2013 9:46 PM
Aug 2010
Antanaru said:
This speech was already quite dull in manga but here I just skipped over most of it. There's something wrong with scrip or directing in this series. I just don't care what is happening and everything seems so forced. Original is really good but anime is so mediocre I'll forget it shortly after it's over. Just as I feared, another great story wasted by adaptation that shouldn't exist.

Brigandi said:
and this is why i hate religion
katsu044 said:
Religion sucks.
You're either stupid or really stupid. Last two episodes were about how this is purely political move and you're still spouting nonsense like this. Where these idiots come from...

Seems like you're just a butt-hurt Christian, I doubt you even read the original. There's nothing really wrong with the speech itself but I do have to say that just telling people to "stand for their freedom and stop being mindless insects who ignorantly do whatever they're told out of fear" would probably not be enough to stir a rebellion. People are hard-wired to be cowards who fear for their own safety even at the cost of their freedom, so they'd have to be really driven to a corner to spring into action. However, given the situation, the people's hatred for the Central Countries, and their adoration and gratitude for the heroine, I could accept that they would stand up for her.

Do note though, that REAL wars and rebellions based on the ideals in her speech has occur in our history. What's the supposed symbol of the United States? Yeah, that's right, freedom and equality.

I could argue with you further about the "dullness," faults, and merits of the speech but it mostly likely not gonna go anywhere. "Dull" is purely an opinion not based on logic or anything so it can't be argued anyways. All that can be said about it is that the people here clearly disagree with you on the "dullness."

Also, religion IS political and it is used for political purposes; this is precisely the reason why people who hate religion hate religion. If it weren't politically then no one would give a rat's ass which fairy tale you believe in.

I'm not just talking about just using religion to enforce your own political agenda, it applies to things said in the religious doctrines themselves (though those doctrines were written by men so they're not all that different from any other political agenda). The principles are the same, doing things to harm others blindly, ignorantly, and unquestionably simply because the religion tells you to. Believing what is right and wrong blindly, ignorantly, and unquestionably simply because the religion tells you to.
Mar 2, 2013 9:47 PM
Aug 2010
JohnGalt89 said:
It probably was not the Church's greatest idea to let someone they claim to be a heretic deliver a long, persuasive speech in front of a large crowd.

Those were my thoughts exactly. I was like, why are you just letting her babble on and on? Smack her already sheesh.
Mar 2, 2013 10:00 PM

Apr 2011
Bobjones said:
JohnGalt89 said:
It probably was not the Church's greatest idea to let someone they claim to be a heretic deliver a long, persuasive speech in front of a large crowd.

Those were my thoughts exactly. I was like, why are you just letting her babble on and on? Smack her already sheesh.

EVIL!

Great episode. Best one yet. I wonder how epic the ending will be?
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Mar 2, 2013 10:09 PM

Sep 2012
Bobjones said:
That guy did smack her twice and then even commanded that she be killed instead of bringing her out of the country to be tried. You could say that he let her speak for too long before doing that but it is not as if he just stood there immobile and non-reacting. Of course he reacted too slowly but I could also understand he was stunned by her forthrightness and outspokenness.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 2, 2013 10:22 PM

Oct 2007
MusashiRose said:
THAT SPEECH.

It only took 99 posts in this thread for that gif to show up lol

But yeah, this is probably one of the most epic speeches I have ever heard of in my life. "I am human!"
Mar 2, 2013 10:44 PM

Aug 2009
This song probably doesn't fit (because I can't understand Japanese for shit), but the "I am human" statement immediately reminded me of this song for some reason. Weird.

Mar 2, 2013 10:58 PM

Nov 2008
Wow, although I wanted to see violence, I did not want to see that, especially to a girl and in such a cruel way.

Had I been there I would have hacked the Inquisitor's head off.

Still, went overboard with the speech. They could have gotten the same reaction from a much simpler speech, its not like they have a lot of episodes left.
Mar 2, 2013 11:16 PM

Oct 2012
i was pissed to see that they let the maid for the scholar and the hero, get whipped and beat when she was getting passed to the central order kights and messager
why the hell didnt the hero step in instantly or at watch from the begining he should have killed all the stupid people who came to arrest the scholar (who was the maid in reality)

im still beyond furious!
what kind of hero lets someone innocent get whipped and bloodied when he asks them to play the part of someone else
he is suppose to be stronger than an entire army he could have easily saved her before getting hit once
There is no right and wrong in the first place. In fact, there are only circumstances. - Nekomonogatari: Kuro

"It's only after you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything." Fight club
Mar 2, 2013 11:40 PM

Oct 2012
is order and correctness really that important to all of you???

i would hate to live with a stick up my butt like that its just a site for fun to post and talk about anime/manga why should you have to worry or spend time searching through anime lists to post one thing from one episode

...do you wish to correct everyone's graaammar and speeellingg too???!?- that last part was for the facepalm though i admit i laughed at it
There is no right and wrong in the first place. In fact, there are only circumstances. - Nekomonogatari: Kuro

"It's only after you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything." Fight club
Mar 2, 2013 11:53 PM
Jan 2011
Stark700 said:
Damn:

Boy she one very loyal girl, who is willing to offer her life for Maou.
Mar 3, 2013 12:07 AM
Jun 2008
Knieves339 said:
i was pissed to see that they let the maid for the scholar and the hero, get whipped and beat when she was getting passed to the central order kights and messager
why the hell didnt the hero step in instantly or at watch from the begining he should have killed all the stupid people who came to arrest the scholar (who was the maid in reality)

im still beyond furious!
what kind of hero lets someone innocent get whipped and bloodied when he asks them to play the part of someone else
he is suppose to be stronger than an entire army he could have easily saved her before getting hit once
What the butler did was correct.She did not plead for mercy or cry. They shouldn't interrupt while poor sister maid is doing her very best.
If the Hero is doing everything for the people , what else can we do. Are we so friggin helpless? Do we need miracle from god everytime we are suffering?
Mar 3, 2013 1:41 AM

May 2010
Great episode..loved when that guy was hit:D
Mar 3, 2013 3:13 AM

Sep 2012
Knieves339 said:
im still beyond furious!
I don't think you get the theme of this novel. The main idea is that war and violence cannot solve everything and will not lead to a good solution in longer term. This is why, despite all his prowess and power, Hero does not use it in war or use it to kill people. The striving for "what is beyond the hills" by Maou and Hero and their companions will be reached by looking and thinking ahead, not by impulsive hatred and blind rage (which you seem to be displaying).

On less abstract terms, the original plan is for the maid to be quietly brought away and Hero will save her when she exits the border. However the plan went astray when they decided to whip her and then they allowed her to speak. When the maid apologized to the Hero, she intended to mean that she knew she should have just kept quiet and be led out of the country, and the plan would still go according to what Hero thought -- Hero, Butler, and Female Knight all agreed that it would be quite messy if they tried to save Maou/Maid when she is still in the country because of the political issues it raised. However the maid decided to give a rousing speech which provoked the decision for the inquisitor to want to kill her right away. If the King did not save her, I think the Hero would have saved her anyway. But this means they could not avoid the outcome of falling out with the Church and perhaps the central countries which the Church has strong influence thus triggering war and more violence.
symbvMar 3, 2013 6:52 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 3, 2013 6:18 AM

Jan 2013
This episode is a masterpiece.
I'm a self-taught composer, and here you can find the tracks I've composed so far:
http://www.youtube.com/user/kiusdexra

https://soundcloud.com/marko-poskurica

A single click on each one of them would make me really happy!

If you want to make any comment or critic, do it on my profile or as a comment on youtube / soundcloud!
Mar 3, 2013 6:36 AM

Feb 2013
Damn... that was a good episode. Loved the speech.
Mar 3, 2013 6:43 AM

Jun 2012
just watched it and am still shocked. it's been a while since i was actually raging at the "evil/bad" charcter guy which in this case would be the church guy. i suddenly found myself wishing for Hero, Knight or maybe the King -- heck even the serfs/peasents/villagers just go crazy on the church guy and his companions and slay them. especially when the guys kept hitting the poor maid when she doing such a wonderful and powerful speech.
so i was at least a little happy when the villagers started stoning the church guys and the king stepped in xD
all in all it was a nice episode although nobody went crazy on the church guys ^^
Mar 3, 2013 2:41 PM
Oct 2012
Best episode thus far
Mar 3, 2013 2:45 PM

Feb 2013
That was bloody amazing!

I almost found myself in tears when the maid was being abused, I couldn't believe what I was seeing!
I've been so impressed with this show so far, in almost every way. But this is the defining moment so far, I can only hope that this kind of quality continues.

Well done, well done.
Mar 3, 2013 4:06 PM

Jun 2011
Wow, this episode had me glued to the screen. Incredible speech, respect!
Mar 3, 2013 7:53 PM

Aug 2011
All of my respect.
Mar 3, 2013 11:17 PM

Sep 2012
I didn't know Erec-Sama and Variation were at the beginning of the ep LOL

For those who watch Ixion Saga DT.
Mar 3, 2013 11:57 PM

Feb 2011
her speech reminded me a bit of Bioshock.
"A man chooses - A slave obeys"
For those who remember^^

And yeah. The rage Oo
But if a bad guy makes you rage, then the author definitely did something right :D
Mar 4, 2013 12:08 AM

Jun 2009
AHHHH!!!!!

I AM SO FUCKING GLAD I PICK THIS SHOW UP!!!!
I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY!

The show has been good, but this episode brought it to a whole new level!!!

Throw them if you wish!
Perhaps you must, to protect yourself and your family in this cold world!
I will not blame you for that!
As humans, you've the freedom to make that choice.
I will shed blood in equal measure to that which is flowing in your heart.
But if you would stone me for no other reason than the order of another, then you are an Insect!
One with no will of their own, taking the precious gifts granted to them by the spirit and giving them to another, is a mindless Insect!
No matter how much peace it might bring you, anyone who abandons those treasures makes themselves an insect!
I despise insects!
I refuse to become one!
Because I'm human!

MusashiRose said:
THAT SPEECH.

AirStylesMar 4, 2013 12:23 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2013 2:49 AM

Dec 2009
Mar 4, 2013 4:29 AM

Feb 2012
I hated this episode. I have been enjoying the series so far but this was too much. In an effort to gain a strong emotional appeal, the show resorted to a series of ideological BS and used religion as a blatant scapegoat.

The speech the servant girl gave is great to those who have already inculcated liberal philosophical ideas; we all like to hear about freedom for individuals and the evil of tyrants. However, the speech itself is very problematic. The main problem is that the only tyrant on the stage was the Winter King. He is the man that keeps the institution of serfdom alive. The church could only kill the Crimson Scholar with the King’s permission, and their only real threat against him is that they could possible build a coalition other Kingdoms against the Winter Kingdom, but that isn’t a guarantee. If other countries are willing to follow the church and attack the Winter Kingdom, then they already wanted that kingdom destroyed for other reasons. The entire speech sounded like a cry for a Marxist or Democratic revolution against tyranny, instead of a plea to defend and autocracy against a theocracy.

The depiction of the church is both laughable and extremely frightening. It is fair to say that organized religion is an extremely easy target (though the merit of that statement is a completely different discussion). The church messenger was comically evil and amazingly incompetent, especially with letting the scholar have such a grand speech. The entire situation is even more interesting when the story comes from a culture that has little to no contact with Christianity or monotheistic religions. I do understand that the inquisition is historical fact, but at least they tried to get some due process and have the person be questioned before they declare them to die, though they would use torture to gain confessions.
Mar 4, 2013 7:48 AM

Sep 2010
RESPECT FOR THAT SPEECH... BUT THAT SEEMED OUT OF PLACE.... CUZ' KING IS THE REAL CULPRIT IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT.... ANYWAY HERO WAS USELESS AS ALWAYS....

3.5/5
Mar 4, 2013 12:56 PM
Jul 2012
Wow, a truly great episode. I didn't expect something like that from this show.
Watching it was a right decision after all.
Mar 4, 2013 4:03 PM
Jun 2008
Phaetons_Folly said:
The main problem is that the only tyrant on the stage was the Winter King. He is the man that keeps the institution of serfdom alive.
Every king that keep serfdom in the past are tyrant 0.0"
When I read the LN, the author didn't say that freedom>serfdom , both has its good and bad...
Mar 4, 2013 6:49 PM

Nov 2012
I'm not someone who can be bothered to listen to a speech unless it's really important. The one here actually got me entranced. It was moving in the manga, but in the anime it got me speechless.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Mar 4, 2013 10:34 PM

Aug 2009
Speech wasn't all that great. I was more intrigued with the blue demon & the epilogue alone than the episode itself really.
Mar 5, 2013 4:02 AM

Nov 2010
Amazing episode. By very far the episode I liked the most so far. So much emotion, really good. 5/5 - will probably re-watch for that speech.
Mar 5, 2013 5:26 AM
Sep 2012
Phaetons_Folly said:

The depiction of the church is both laughable and extremely frightening. It is fair to say that organized religion is an extremely easy target (though the merit of that statement is a completely different discussion). The church messenger was comically evil and amazingly incompetent, especially with letting the scholar have such a grand speech. The entire situation is even more interesting when the story comes from a culture that has little to no contact with Christianity or monotheistic religions. I do understand that the inquisition is historical fact, but at least they tried to get some due process and have the person be questioned before they declare them to die, though they would use torture to gain confessions.

While yes, I do agree that the entire scene is a pretty blatant dig at Christianity (Catholicism specifically) they portrayed how it acted in the era of its greatest power pretty accurately. The Church of Medievil era was exactly like that, politically motivated(and powerful), abusive, self-righteous and so on. The only inquisition that gave its victims ANY chance at all was the Crown run Spanish inquisition and they acquitted many people because they, you know, were actual judges. The Inquisition only got really bad when the church tried to run it alone, the vast majority of killings were when the privately or exclusively Church run (without government assistance) inquisitions were running. Also, criminals sent to execution were permitted to have a final speech before their execution(at least in real life, and they have incorporated many such concepts so far), and he was simply following due process.

Moving on though, I thought the speech was great, definatly one of the better speeches I have heard in anime. 5/5 for this ep
Mar 5, 2013 5:57 AM
Feb 2012
Good God, that speech was absolutely amazing.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 5, 2013 1:22 PM

Jul 2012
Some tears poured out of my eyes during that speech.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Mar 5, 2013 3:43 PM

Feb 2013
Fantastic episode.. I'm so glad i decided to give this series a go. So... Who thinks the King might take that girl (the maid) as a bride?
Mar 5, 2013 3:49 PM

Jan 2013
Phaetons_Folly said:
I hated this episode. I have been enjoying the series so far but this was too much. In an effort to gain a strong emotional appeal, the show resorted to a series of ideological BS and used religion as a blatant scapegoat.

The speech the servant girl gave is great to those who have already inculcated liberal philosophical ideas; we all like to hear about freedom for individuals and the evil of tyrants. However, the speech itself is very problematic. The main problem is that the only tyrant on the stage was the Winter King. He is the man that keeps the institution of serfdom alive. The church could only kill the Crimson Scholar with the King’s permission, and their only real threat against him is that they could possible build a coalition other Kingdoms against the Winter Kingdom, but that isn’t a guarantee. If other countries are willing to follow the church and attack the Winter Kingdom, then they already wanted that kingdom destroyed for other reasons. The entire speech sounded like a cry for a Marxist or Democratic revolution against tyranny, instead of a plea to defend and autocracy against a theocracy.

Yes, but you have to understand that in those times they didn't know what to do other than to listen to the church and the king.
Yes the king could have made an another decision but there would have been doubt because those who would have followed the church. So making this speech and then making the king and Kishi (as the local church representative) to agree with the speach makes those "simple minded" and "let's follow the big group" eventually everyone from there to be suportive all the way.
In this case if something bad happens it's not only the king who made the decission but it will make the appearance that they themselves chose this way.
[...]

Anyways good episode, love it. I'm happy that I saw this on 9gag and decided to add it to my watch list, and finally deciding that I want to watch it.

Warning, long picture
Mar 5, 2013 6:04 PM

Feb 2012
That was beautiful.

At the end when everyone stood up for her, Hero didn't do shit.

Anyway after the last couple of episodes, I'm really digging this show, can't wait for more.
Mar 6, 2013 7:44 AM

Feb 2013
Ramkec said:

At the end when everyone stood up for her, Hero didn't do shit.

I think that might have been the point, like it was planned. So as to solidify the "Love" the new winter king's people have for him by saving the person that his people hold so dearly to them. I'm not a hundred percent sure but I could have sworn the hero let out a sigh of relief or something along the lines of "about time" when the WK saved her.

Lets be honest it would have taken more than one stone to kill her (wouldn't she have lost consciousness?) thus the ring wouldn't work anymore? Also i'm sure after the first stone he could have ported in.
Pesti13nceMar 6, 2013 6:29 PM
Mar 6, 2013 5:32 PM

Jan 2012
this episode is the best as far as i watch this series.. maid older sister is so brave. and wtf is that blue skinned in the end? lol
Mar 6, 2013 6:47 PM

Jul 2009
Huh, interesting episode. Of course, her speech was very moving especially with the music in the background, but I couldn't help be bothered by other things lol. I mean it was a good episode but I didn't LOVE it ... like ... obviously they won't stop her in the middle because anime, but honestly if they were going to stop her they'd just have killed her or pulled her away. Kind of broke my suspension of disbelief TBH ;S
Nonetheless it was definitely a powerful delivery. Especially when she referenced the insects (Head Maid would be proud XD) and how she talked about her past as a serf ... so there's a new "past" for the Scholar eh? :P
Now all I have to wonder about is what's with that blue-skinned guy with the eyes (ALWAYS WITH THE EYES. Too bad it's not Jun voicing him XD) and is that the Light Spirit talking at the end? :O
Mar 6, 2013 7:58 PM

Jun 2012
Great speech, really moving. Too bad it was her plan, so it wasn't really from the Demon King, although it was coming from the maid's heart.
5/5.

Mar 6, 2013 8:29 PM
Jun 2008
the episode so good, it made me come here and read what everybody opinion on it.
Mar 7, 2013 12:49 PM
Mar 2009
Glad to see they adapted Older Maid Sister's speech spectacularly. But damn, flogging? That's insane.

Who the hell is the blue skinned demon guy? I haven't heard about him from the novel and he isn't in the manga...

And then the epilogue for this episode, dafaaaq. Was that the Light Spirit?
Mar 7, 2013 2:13 PM

Jun 2008
Definitely from the strongest episodes this series has had. Poor girl had to get those nasty slashes. People who authorize themselves as God's representatives are abominations.

I feel conflicted about seeing this blue guy. It feels kind of late to introduce some character that has grand dreams of conquering all.

symbv said:
Antanaru said:
I didn't say it wasn't dull in the original. I'm not really fond of both versions. It was overly dramatized and too far fetched to believe. I can't agree with use of Maou's image for it.
But you said "Original is really good", right? And coming after you said "this speech was already quite dull in manga", I presume you must have meant "original" as the original novel?

I think the guy just got his religious feelings hurt honestly.

Phaetons_Folly said:

What a lot of crap.
First you are probably religious and get all upset because they weren't shown as nice guys but religion wasn't shown as anything. Those playing representatives of religions are shown as dicks.
Second cut the philosophical bullshit about "liberal", "autocracy" and all that. The speech was clearly personal. She simply talked from her heart. And telling them to decide for themselves whether they wanted to stone her or not is common sense since most people just go with it out of fear of any consequences. Her speech simply helped as a motivation to fight that fear.
And no the kings position isn't that simple. Yeah if she was given to them by him he has a share of responsibility but saying that making the church his enemy was nothing great is ridiculous. Is like you never open a book about such politics. Church was the only thing that can motivate war against you even if other nations weren't keen on attacking you, is not like now that most people aren't that fanatical with religion. Also if some nations had something against you then you give them the perfect excuse while alienating allies. You could have kept your peace by avoiding giving them any chances or excuse to a conflict.

And yeah of course they gave her too much time to speak but well how else can you have a speech moment when you are getting taken like that? Even if it seems kind of strange the scene can only happen if the evil doers give you time to speak.
And yeah he was comical evil etc but hey have you met some evil shitheads? They really can be very comical disgusting especially those "burn the witch" types.
Btw Nazi's can be an easy target too, that doesn't mean they weren't disgusting little fuckers. They ain't easy targets because of nothing, they put themselves there.

Even the attempt to slightly imply that there was some type of due process during the inquisition that was worth any slight of shit makes you seem like a freaking idiot.
As about the authors nationality. That's irrelevant bullshit and you know it and just makes you seem slightly racist by saying that he can't touch a matter simply because of where he was born.
MonadMar 8, 2013 5:43 AM
Mar 7, 2013 9:53 PM

Aug 2008
Really touching and powerful speech , it's just a shame the episode had such bad animation. If there's one thing that I can really complain of this ANime is that the korean animators are doing a pretty bad job. For example this episode had 3 korean animation directors and even with that the animation and character design were awful. Tomatsu Haruka is becoming a really good Seiyuu.
Otaku no naka no Otaku, Otaking ni narimasu -- Otaku no Video, Gainax, 1992.
Mar 8, 2013 8:59 PM

Mar 2008
Fucking artificial, fucking demagogic.

I hate this show so much, is sooooo stupid. Again Knowledge <> Wisdom ; Knowledge without exercise are words at the wind.

Phaetons_Folly said:

I agreed with you.
The intention is good, but the whole script of this series is a disgusting falsehood.
Do not have style, no taste, no rhetoric.
Mar 8, 2013 9:45 PM
Jun 2008
^
your hatred for this show has become more and more comically evil -_-"

The speech does sound a bit out of place and seems not well written, but I don't think a hikkikomori otaku like us can judge that speech. So I sometimes wonder, how do people change their mind from slavery to freedom.It will be nice if I build a time machine and went back time just to check it out. The speech might be more simple than what the anime shown, who knows ...
So, if you are maid sister. How would you change their mind if you are in her shoes.
Well, of course.. that speech alone won't completely change a person hearth in a country. There are more to come after this. =)
Mar 9, 2013 7:11 AM

Mar 2008
MorningGlory said:
but I don't think a hikkikomori otaku like us can judge that speech. S

WHUAT?! Oh WATAFUK! No man, oh god, no!

MorningGlory said:
So I sometimes wonder, how do people change their mind from slavery to freedom.

Certainly not in five minutes revolution.
Little Maid took nine episodes to change her mind.
PaninaManinaMar 9, 2013 7:17 AM
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2013

294 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 2, 6:23 PM

» End Credits Visual Illustration

AsteriskWarrior1 - Dec 30, 2023

0 by AsteriskWarrior1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 3:11 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2013

92 by DOMBAS2001 »»
Dec 30, 2023 10:46 AM

Poll: » Do you think that anime season 2nd will be available in future?

SametTakao - Nov 6, 2023

9 by Rudericky »»
Dec 3, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

464 by lorwne »»
Oct 31, 2023 2:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.